Page 26 of 140 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 126 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by lauriej View Post
    ..from the 1st article:

anne bremner: "Written on a door in paint was the phrase “She save him, can you save her.” But the autopsy cites the language as “She saved him, can you save her. “

..if that's the case, why would the ME not have that correct in his final AR?
    That's a third version of the message. RN's sister was insisting the message was "She saved him can he save her."
    Just my opinion

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jjenny For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by jjenny View Post
    That's a third version of the message. RN's sister was insisting the message was "She saved him can he save her."
    ..i know. i have no idea why LE won't just put a pic of the message on the door on the sherrif's site with the other pictures etc.

..we're well aware of the message, what's the big deal in posting a pic?
    my opinion...........and i happen to agree with it.....

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to lauriej For This Useful Post:

IF it was suicide, then every inch of rope should be accounted for

If the rope was 75' or 60', then how much was left over after the 'project'? If x=the length for the feet, and y=the length for the hands, and z=the length for the noose, then x+y+z= either 75' or 60'. And if the total is less than 60' or more than 60' but less than 75', then where is the leftover piece? It is unlikely that Rebecca would have cut it all up and then left the property to dispose of the leftover bit. If it's not on the floor of the balcony room, where is it? Gotta be somewhere on the premises.

The SDSO did not tell us the exact lengths of all the bits, nor where any other lengths of rope might have been found, and I believe that this omission was deliberate.

And where are the tiny, ravelled bits of rope that would be near where the rope was cut, on that light gray carpet, or on the backyard table, or on the concrete walk, or in the grass of the lawn. Are those bits missing also, or was the rope cut elsewhere, or was the guest room vacuumed?

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Morag For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Morag View Post
    If the rope was 75' or 60', then how much was left over after the 'project'? If x=the length for the feet, and y=the length for the hands, and z=the length for the noose, then x+y+z= either 75' or 60'. And if the total is less than 60' or more than 60' but less than 75', then where is the leftover piece? It is unlikely that Rebecca would have cut it all up and then left the property to dispose of the leftover bit. If it's not on the floor of the balcony room, where is it? Gotta be somewhere on the premises.

The SDSO did not tell us the exact lengths of all the bits, nor where any other lengths of rope might have been found, and I believe that this omission was deliberate.

And where are the tiny, ravelled bits of rope that would be near where the rope was cut, on that light gray carpet, or on the backyard table, or on the concrete walk, or in the grass of the lawn. Are those bits missing also, or was the rope cut elsewhere, or was the guest room vacuumed?

I like how SD Sheriff's invoked the "Science doesn't lie" meme, yet any average middle school student could come up with more that should have been investigated.

I would take your questions a bit further. Did the cut/frayed end of the rope over the balcony match the other end hanging down? If not, then that would suggest the stories don't match, the rope was longer, etc. If I were teaching middle school students to 'investigate' a mock up version of this, I'm afraid they would not receive passing grades for the same performance we got from LE.

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to time For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by time View Post
    I like how SD Sheriff's invoked the "Science doesn't lie" meme, yet any average middle school student could come up with more that should have been investigated.

I would take your questions a bit further. Did the cut/frayed end of the rope over the balcony match the other end hanging down? If not, then that would suggest the stories don't match, the rope was longer, etc. If I were teaching middle school students to 'investigate' a mock up version of this, I'm afraid they would not receive passing grades for the same performance we got from LE.
    Yes, Sheriff Science D. Lie was just a bit too clever- wouldn't tell the public what facts he based his science on. And he gave the press no long time to peruse the 'handouts' and formulate questions. We're still coming up with questions here 3 weeks later after studying what little information was provided. It may be that the 'case' is never actually reopened, but perhaps a sufficient public outcry via MSM and the internet will induce LE to at least give us all the facts they've collected.

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Morag For This Useful Post:

Women in Crime link

Oh, my... this is news to me, but maybe others already saw this.
    WOW!!! big step towards getting the case re-opened.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mrs. Holmes For This Useful Post:

Yes, easily staged I think. Especially since new shoeprint was found, she could easily have been carried out there. Also, it could be another woman/girl's print either put there on purpose or not.

They could have thrown her over and the rope was too long or accidentally dropped her and her legs hit the table below ... perhaps they were going to make it look like she stood on the table but that didn't work out. Just trying to explain the broken table leg (because how did Adam use it if the leg was already broken) and I' not sure we have any accurate enough account of the rope length.

Plus, did anyone ever figure out why her body was in that position with her arms and legs behind her? Still seems like rigor kept them that way or some other explanation. It just ain't right for a body that was hanging, cut down, then carried and laid to look like that to me.
    I was assumming she was still in the tied up position with hands and legs behind her ... when she was cut down her legs could have gone behind her...

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mrs. Holmes For This Useful Post:

Women in Crime link

Oh, my... this is news to me, but maybe others already saw this.
    From Time
    Quote:
    Expert pathologists have confirmed that Rebecca died while on her back – not from or while hanging. Lividity was fixed in her back, not in her legs or feet. Renowned pathologist Dr Cyril Wecht has reviewed the autopsy report and has concluded this is not a suicide and that she had blunt force trauma in four places on the top of her head, inconsistent with the fall and consistent with blows that could have rendered Rebecca unconscious.

WOW... just WOW!!!! this has to re-open the case.... and the murderer is still out there and getting all this info

Will JS cut and run for the border with all his money.... ????

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mrs. Holmes For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Holmes View Post
    I was assumming she was still in the tied up position with hands and legs behind her ... when she was cut down her legs could have gone behind her...
    Maybe, but I figured Adam somewhat supported her body. Wasn't he or LE claiming he stood on the table to reach her - seems too high if not - I don't remember exactly but wasn't there some length of rope tied to her neck cut, e.g., like many inches that would have been above her neck?

I don't really understand how he could have stood on the table with a broken leg anyway, but .... And, I though it was said he carried her to her position or laid her on the ground. I just can't see him cutting the rope, her body drops in that awful position and there's no mention of the body dropping to the ground.

The other problem I have is ... would you do CPR with her in that position? Earlier, when looking at pictures of her body on the ground, I thought her head looked raised up quite a ways from the ground (perhaps because the arms were behind her or rigor or whatever). I don't know, it just doesn't make sense to me.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to time For This Useful Post:

From Time
    Quote:
    Expert pathologists have confirmed that Rebecca died while on her back – not from or while hanging. Lividity was fixed in her back, not in her legs or feet. Renowned pathologist Dr Cyril Wecht has reviewed the autopsy report and has concluded this is not a suicide and that she had blunt force trauma in four places on the top of her head, inconsistent with the fall and consistent with blows that could have rendered Rebecca unconscious.

WOW... just WOW!!!! this has to re-open the case.... and the murderer is still out there and getting all this info

Yeah, so what happened then. She died and then was hanged? I don't know.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to time For This Useful Post:

deanna82437 is offline The dead can't cry out for justice; it is a duty of the living to do so for them
    From Time
    Quote:

The opinion from Dr. Wecht was expressed by AB on a Dr. Drew episode a week or so ago. I'm not sure, does anyone know if AB has requested the AG to re-open the case for investigation? By an independent team, hopefully. I'll look for a link for the Dr. Drew episode.

"Mercy to the guilty is cruelty to the innocent." - Adam Smith

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to deanna82437 For This Useful Post:

deanna82437 is offline The dead can't cry out for justice; it is a duty of the living to do so for them
    Here are some links to the Dr. Drew episodes where the family attorney Anne Bremner was a guest and first spoke of RZ death occurring while she was on her back. As you can see it was early this month.

9/06 - Dr. Drew - Guest - Anne Bremner
    http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP.../ddhln.01.html

9/08 - Dr. Drew - Guest Anne Bremner - speaks of death came while on her back
    http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP.../ddhln.01.html

"Mercy to the guilty is cruelty to the innocent." - Adam Smith

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to deanna82437 For This Useful Post:

BTW, black gloves are found in marine supply stores like West Marine, same as the tow rope.

As per my theory. If JS has killed RZ in a rage because he thinks she killed his son. JS has strangled her with her t-shirt... the one she could have been wearing and was found with around her neck. AS is at the house is inclined to help. They decide to embellish the murder scene to lead away from JS having done it.

This explains Cynics excellent theory that RZ should have had spinal injury from the hanging. She did not die by hanging but rather by strangulation. She was strung up after being strangled.

RZ was either lowered over the balcony or hoisted up.. and someone needed gloves on their hands to grip the rope better and to ensure there were not fingerprints or DNA on the rope. They though they were so smart as to not "re-strangle" her with the rope but they don't know enough about what happens to a body during hanging.

The black paint message made to again to make JS to be the intended victim of these murders.. killing his son and his girlfriend. No fingerprints on the paint and brush?

This explains the gloves at the scene.
    Since I do watch a lot of CSI shows and Forensic Evidence shows, I'm sure from the actual, true cases on Tru TV of Forensic Evidence shows, they now claim to be able to get finger prints from INSIDE gloves, and DNA as well.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sharyne For This Useful Post:

BBM
    Yes, easily staged I think. Especially since new shoeprint was found, she could easily have been carried out there. Also, it could be another woman/girl's print either put there on purpose or not.

They could have thrown her over and the rope was too long or accidentally dropped her and her legs hit the table below ... perhaps they were going to make it look like she stood on the table but that didn't work out. Just trying to explain the broken table leg (because how did Adam use it if the leg was already broken) and I' not sure we have any accurate enough account of the rope length.

Plus, did anyone ever figure out why her body was in that position with her arms and legs behind her? Still seems like rigor kept them that way or some other explanation. It just ain't right for a body that was hanging, cut down, then carried and laid to look like that to me.
    This is my best guess. I didn't have everything perfectly tied so the feet didn't come up as far as I thought they should have but this is what I think happened and she was cut down soon enough and laid on her back in the grass to account for the livor mortis on her back:

Quote Originally Posted by IWannaKnow View Post
    This is my hypothesis:
    I believe Rebecca was murdered. I believe that the missing 10' of rope came from the other end of the 7' section trailing from her wrist bindings and was threaded through the tow rope handle woven into her foot bindings. I believe that rope was tied to the leg of the headboard of the bed and her neck noose was tied to the footboard leg. I believe she was bound into a teardrop hogtie, much like this:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Mo...ded_hogtie.jpg

For reference:
    http://www.sdsheriff.net/coronado/images/rz8699.jpg

Remember the discussion about TWO marks for the rope on the railing? And the missing 10' of rope? This accounts for her bent legs, the fact that there was a trailing 7' section of rope from her wrists but not her feet, why the tow rope handle was woven into the foot bindings, the missing 10' of rope, the second line of missing dirt on the railing from a rope, the way the bed is pulled away from the wall (if the rope were only on the footboard, the bed should have continued to travel across the room being pulled from the reported 600#'s of weight, it didn't. It was being pulled at an angle and the headboard ran into the wall, stopping the bed from moving further; different traction points), and the need for the gag.

The blue pen casing is supposed to mimic the tow rope handle, but because it is rigid it just slid down, but that would be the tow rope handle the 7' segment from her wrists would be running through.

I suppose the killer/s could have suspended her and cut her feet loose before leaving, taking that rope with him/her/them, and therefore AS found her hanging from the neck as he stated.....hmmmmm. More questions.
    My posts and their content are MY OPINION unless I have provided a link
    and are not to be copied and pasted to other sites or pages without my permission.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to IWannaKnow For This Useful Post:

I was thinking about the possibility of missing rope length. If they lowered her over the balcony and then realized the rope is too long.. (she is already dead).. they realize it is too long and have to cut a section out of the rope... then she is laid on the ground... he may never have stood on that broke table and I would like to see someone try and stand on it.

This would explain if their is missing rope.. and where is it? Also they should be able to tell if the cut parts MATCH up?

Page 26 of 140 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 126 ... LastLast