The case for murder

Status
Not open for further replies.

cynic

Reaction score
Here is an animation that I did based on the police theory of the case:

[video=youtube;FVbzGlEQSPs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVbzGlEQSPs[/video]

A few notes regarding the pictures that were used in the animation:
I resized a female to be 5 feet, 3 and a half inches using an assumption that the railing is 36” high.
The final hanging location is also based on the above assumption.
She is depicted as standing on the outside of the railing; she, of course, was on the inside.
She is depicted as bent over backwards because I wanted to show where the face would be.

Standing:
2yvtq1w.jpg

Bent:
1enj1i.jpg

Falling:
akd4ee.jpg

9’ Mark:
2zow0t2.jpg

Final location 9’2”
n6t9b8.jpg

Where are the injuries?
2r4rf9y.jpg

The autopsy report says the following with respect to the head and torso of RN

Head:
On the central forehead there is a 1 x 1-3/4 inch group of three vertically oriented parallel, thin, linear abrasions measuring from inferior to superior, ½ inch, 5/8 inch, and 5/8 inch (discontinuous) respectively. The most inferior one is within ¼ inch of the medial edge of the left eyebrow. On the right upper forehead, just past the hairline, there is a ¼ red abrasion.

Torso:
None

So, given that her face would have be scraping over nearly 1 1/2 feet of railing, where is the injury to her nose???
More importantly, with her torso going over 2 feet of railing, why is there not a single abrasion or injury of any kind???

Excellent work ! Thank you !

FABOO - thank you! I, too, think there would have been visible injuries.

MOO

Mel

You are incredible! Thanks.

Was the rope that "bouncy" that once weight was removed it shrunk to length it is in pix? Hope you all understand what I'm trying to say.

Here is an animation that I did based on the police theory of the case:

RZN-vid - YouTube

A few notes regarding the pictures that were used in the animation:
I resized a female to be 5 feet, 3 and a half inches using an assumption that the railing is 36” high.
The final hanging location is also based on the above assumption.
She is depicted as standing on the outside of the railing; she, of course, was on the inside.
She is depicted as bent over backwards because I wanted to show where the face would be.

Standing:
2yvtq1w.jpg

Bent:
1enj1i.jpg

Falling:
akd4ee.jpg

9’ Mark:
2zow0t2.jpg

Final location 9’2”
n6t9b8.jpg

Where are the injuries?
2r4rf9y.jpg

The autopsy report says the following with respect to the head and torso of RN

Head:
On the central forehead there is a 1 x 1-3/4 inch group of three vertically oriented parallel, thin, linear abrasions measuring from inferior to superior, ½ inch, 5/8 inch, and 5/8 inch (discontinuous) respectively. The most inferior one is within ¼ inch of the medial edge of the left eyebrow. On the right upper forehead, just past the hairline, there is a ¼ red abrasion.

Torso:
None

So, given that her face would have be scraping over nearly 1 1/2 feet of railing, where is the injury to her nose???
More importantly, with her torso going over 2 feet of railing, why is there not a single abrasion or injury of any kind???

Cynic my friend, your illustrations are worth a billion words!! Absolutely fantastic!!! So, if the hanging occurred as the LE PC stated, we now have a visual as to why the injuries incurred, do not fit the method they stated was employed!! Can't help but say it again, you are BRILLIANT!!!!:great::woohoo::seeya:

Next point. The blood found on Rebecca's fingers and feet. Where is the heck did it come from? Her hands were bound behind her back, and her feet did not have cuts, but there was blood on the top of the,.

Another point. If Rebecca wrote the letters on the door, why were they painted so high on the door. Rebecca would have had to reach UP to paint the letters. Why do that?

Why that message?

If she was despondent over Max's 'turn for the worse', why not apologize?

Why paint/deface JS property?

Sorry, me again....

Where did the rope actually come from.

If it was from the garage, was it in a package/new? Then where is the package.

If it was rope that was not in a package, where is the dna from it being wound and put on the shelf?

Another point. If Rebecca wrote the letters on the door, why were they painted so high on the door. Rebecca would have had to reach UP to paint the letters. Why do that?

Why that message?

If she was despondent over Max's 'turn for the worse', why not apologize?

Why paint/deface JS property?

I'm the exact same height as Rebecca is alleged to be, and it wouldn't be a stretch at all to paint the letters at that level. In fact, that is the height I would put them at, were I to paint something at that level.

Next point. The blood found on Rebecca's fingers and feet. Where is the heck did it come from? Her hands were bound behind her back, and her feet did not have cuts, but there was blood on the top of the,.

Can you please link me to the part about blood on her fingers? I asked on another thread but didn't receive an answer. TIA.

Could the blood on her feet not be from the vagnial blood discharge? Vaginal blood discharge is not unusual in deaths from hanging.

Death by hanging, whether an execution or a suicide, has been observed to affect the genitals of both men and women. In women, the labia and clitoris will become engorged and there may be a discharge of blood from the vagina

Death erection - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

One more for now....

LE stated that JS and DS were always at the hospital or Ronald McDonald House, across the street that night.

1) At least one RMcDH does not have security cameras.

2) If that RMcDH also has no security cameras, how do they know that either one of, the other, or both DS and JS whereabouts are 100% certain?

Which also leads me to ask about the supposed message left at 12:50 or thereabouts. If they could trace pings from that call, they would know where JS was for almost certain.

Facial congestion, broken hyoid bone on left side of the neck and broken cartilage in the left superior horn of the thyroid. There are petechiae present also. All of these signs are indicitive of strangulation, not hanging.

I'm the exact same height as Rebecca is alleged to be, and it wouldn't be a stretch at all to paint the letters at that level. In fact, that is the height I would put them at, were I to paint something at that level.

Someone on this board tried to paint at that height and it was not easy, it was uncomfortable.

Sorry, but I continue to think the uterine polyp Rebecca had is a far more likely reason for the blood than a 'death erection'. Just me. I would like to see a report where they tested the blood and found for certain that it WAS Rebecca's.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni