1322 users online (312 members and 1010 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

What was Adam Shacknai's role in support of his brother?

Please post all info about Adam Shacknai here.

As the brother of Jonah, and also the person who found Rebecca, I still have so many questions about him.
    Last edited by Salem; 09-11-2011 at 10:07 PM.

He's definitely been in the shadows (read "dark") since he came onto the scene. Do we know anything at all about him other than his job?
    All of my posts are simply thought-starters and are not meant to be implications in any way, shape or form.

Meet: Adam Shacknai, JS’s brother.

The terrible tragedy that had been in the life of Arizona pharmaceuticals tycoon Jonah Shacknai is overwhelming on Monday July 11th his 6 year-old son Max died to his injuries after falling down the stairs while was being cared for by his girlfriend Rebecca who just two days after was found dead, Max died on Sunday from his injuries. Adam Shacknai his brother flewto give his support to his brother after Max’s accident, but Adam found more awful news, he was the one who found Rebecca’s nude lifeless body.
    http://celebritydaily.net/scandals/m...knais-brother/

You can choose to be bitter or better when handling your problems.

Ø My posts are just my opinion and for entertainment purposes only.
    Do not copy any of my post. All post are to remain here.

Christopher McCandless (aka Alexander Supertramp)
    2/12/1968 -8/1992 RIP you are missed.

http://www.bringkyronhome.org/
    If you have information about Kyron Horman, please call the Tip Line at 503-261-2847 or dial 911

REMEMBER - AS is NOT a suspect or POI. All discussion MUST be related to media and LE reports. AND no sleuthing of AS. He is a family member.

Thanks,

Salem

I know some find it odd he cut her down. But I know if I came across a family member instinct to save would come, the last thing i that would come to my mind would be disturbing a crime scene. But I do think I'd call 911 immediately.

It's hard to say what I would have done in that situation.

AS - Video shows Memphis apartment neighbor talking about AS:
    http://www.wmctv.com/story/15091608/...type=printable

Quote Originally Posted by Winnts View Post
    I know some find it odd he cut her down. But I know if I came across a family member instinct to save would come, the last thing i that would come to my mind would be disturbing a crime scene. But I do think I'd call 911 immediately.

It's hard to say what I would have done in that situation.
    I agree. I could not just stand there and do nothing.

So I understand perfectly why Adam did what he did.

Even Rebecca's family doesn't believe Adam was involved. They told the commentators that he had taken a poly and passed.

I feel very sorry for Adam. I know he will never be able to get that image out of his mind for as long as he lives.

IMO
    "Pardon Our Noise, It's the Sound of Freedom" USMC New River Air Station, Jacksonville, North Carolina

deanna82437 is offline The dead can't cry out for justice; it is a duty of the living to do so for them
    Has anyone seen a picture of Adam other than the blurry, pixelated one that has been in the coverage. I know he's in the family photo that's been online, but unsure as to where he is in the photo. Anyone know for sure?

"Mercy to the guilty is cruelty to the innocent." - Adam Smith

I wonder why AS did not stay at the Ronald McDonald House with his brother. I would think that DS and her sister/family had their own room. That would leave JS in a room by himself. If AS was there to comfort his brother, what better way than to stay with him at the RMcDH?

There would be no restriction for him to stay there. He was a relative of a patient at Children's Hospital. He could have come and gone to the hospital as he pleased. He would not have had to rely on RN to transport him back and forth. But I guess she only did that on Tuesday......

Wonder if AS went to RMcDH after he found RN and before he left to go back to Memphis.

Do we know if he went from CA to AZ (for MS's service) and then home to TN?
    Last edited by scorekeeper; 09-12-2011 at 12:33 PM. Reason: spelling
    "Something's not right with that girl" - Jose Baez during Opening Statement

My post may only be used on Websleuths. Thanks.

All post are my opinion and speculation only and are not meant as anything else.......so unless I'm quoting MSM, take it for what it's worth!!!

deanna82437 is offline The dead can't cry out for justice; it is a duty of the living to do so for them
    Quote Originally Posted by scorekeeper View Post
    I wonder why AS did not stay at the Ronald McDonald House with his brother. I would think that DS and her sister/family had their own room. That would leave JS in a room by himself. If AS was there to comfort his brother, what better way than to stay with him at the RMcDH?

There would be no restriction for him to stay there. He was a relative of a patient at Children's Hospital. He could have come and gone to the hospital as he pleased. He would not have had to rely on RN to transport him back and forth. But I guess she only did that on Tuesday......

Wonder if AS went to RMcDH after he found RN and before he left to go back to Memphis.

Do we know if he went from CA to AZ (for MS's service) and then home to TN?
    BBM
    I've NOT seen a thing about him in any coverage, since he cut her down, interviewed by police, took a polygraph ?? and then disappeared. Anyone else see/heard anything. I've searched the internet and have found nada.
    Last edited by deanna82437; 09-12-2011 at 03:02 PM. Reason: added word NOT

Quote Originally Posted by deanna82437 View Post
    BBM
    I've seen a thing about him in any coverage, since he cut her down, interviewed by police, took a polygraph ?? and then disappeared. Anyone else see/heard anything. I've searched the internet and have found nada.
    Nope, haven't seen anything else. Police stated they believed everybody to be truthful, so I am sure they believe him to be truthful as well.
    Just my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by deanna82437 View Post
    BBM
    I've seen a thing about him in any coverage, since he cut her down, interviewed by police, took a polygraph ?? and then disappeared. Anyone else see/heard anything. I've searched the internet and have found nada.
    De,

did you mean to say, I haven't?

score

I am typing and eating lunch.......it's hard
    "Something's not right with that girl" - Jose Baez during Opening Statement

My post may only be used on Websleuths. Thanks.

All post are my opinion and speculation only and are not meant as anything else.......so unless I'm quoting MSM, take it for what it's worth!!!

Quote Originally Posted by scorekeeper View Post
    De,

did you mean to say, I haven't?

score

I am typing and eating lunch.......it's hard
    Yep .. fixed it by adding the word NOT .. thanks

Where did AS, JS and Rebecca go to dinner the evening Rebecca died. What was the mood? Was it a quick, fill me up stop, or a 'formal' meal?

"This Time We Get It Right!"
    If you can read this, thank a teacher, if it's in English, thank a soldier!
    If I forget to mention it. Everything I post is my opinion, right or wrong, good or bad.
    If you have questions about Rebecca Zahaus death, please watch this:http://websleuths.com/forums/showpos...00&postcount=1

Was the knife he used from the same set that was used for Rebeccas 'suicide' also?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast