What was Adam Shacknai's role in support of his brother?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winnts

Reaction score
Please post all info about Adam Shacknai here.

As the brother of Jonah, and also the person who found Rebecca, I still have so many questions about him.

He's definitely been in the shadows (read "dark") since he came onto the scene. Do we know anything at all about him other than his job?

Meet: Adam Shacknai, JS’s brother.

The terrible tragedy that had been in the life of Arizona pharmaceuticals tycoon Jonah Shacknai is overwhelming on Monday July 11th his 6 year-old son Max died to his injuries after falling down the stairs while was being cared for by his girlfriend Rebecca who just two days after was found dead, Max died on Sunday from his injuries. Adam Shacknai his brother flewto give his support to his brother after Max’s accident, but Adam found more awful news, he was the one who found Rebecca’s nude lifeless body.
http://celebritydaily.net/scandals/meet-adam-shacknai-jonah-shacknais-brother/

REMEMBER - AS is NOT a suspect or POI. All discussion MUST be related to media and LE reports. AND no sleuthing of AS. He is a family member.

Thanks,

Salem

I know some find it odd he cut her down. But I know if I came across a family member instinct to save would come, the last thing i that would come to my mind would be disturbing a crime scene. But I do think I'd call 911 immediately.

It's hard to say what I would have done in that situation.

I know some find it odd he cut her down. But I know if I came across a family member instinct to save would come, the last thing i that would come to my mind would be disturbing a crime scene. But I do think I'd call 911 immediately.

It's hard to say what I would have done in that situation.

I agree. I could not just stand there and do nothing.

So I understand perfectly why Adam did what he did.

Even Rebecca's family doesn't believe Adam was involved. They told the commentators that he had taken a poly and passed.

I feel very sorry for Adam. I know he will never be able to get that image out of his mind for as long as he lives.

IMO

Has anyone seen a picture of Adam other than the blurry, pixelated one that has been in the coverage. I know he's in the family photo that's been online, but unsure as to where he is in the photo. Anyone know for sure?

I wonder why AS did not stay at the Ronald McDonald House with his brother. I would think that DS and her sister/family had their own room. That would leave JS in a room by himself. If AS was there to comfort his brother, what better way than to stay with him at the RMcDH?

There would be no restriction for him to stay there. He was a relative of a patient at Children's Hospital. He could have come and gone to the hospital as he pleased. He would not have had to rely on RN to transport him back and forth. But I guess she only did that on Tuesday......

Wonder if AS went to RMcDH after he found RN and before he left to go back to Memphis.

Do we know if he went from CA to AZ (for MS's service) and then home to TN?

I wonder why AS did not stay at the Ronald McDonald House with his brother. I would think that DS and her sister/family had their own room. That would leave JS in a room by himself. If AS was there to comfort his brother, what better way than to stay with him at the RMcDH?

There would be no restriction for him to stay there. He was a relative of a patient at Children's Hospital. He could have come and gone to the hospital as he pleased. He would not have had to rely on RN to transport him back and forth. But I guess she only did that on Tuesday......

Wonder if AS went to RMcDH after he found RN and before he left to go back to Memphis.

Do we know if he went from CA to AZ (for MS's service) and then home to TN?

BBM
I've NOT seen a thing about him in any coverage, since he cut her down, interviewed by police, took a polygraph ?? and then disappeared. Anyone else see/heard anything. I've searched the internet and have found nada. :banghead:

BBM
I've seen a thing about him in any coverage, since he cut her down, interviewed by police, took a polygraph ?? and then disappeared. Anyone else see/heard anything. I've searched the internet and have found nada. :banghead:

Nope, haven't seen anything else. Police stated they believed everybody to be truthful, so I am sure they believe him to be truthful as well.

BBM
I've seen a thing about him in any coverage, since he cut her down, interviewed by police, took a polygraph ?? and then disappeared. Anyone else see/heard anything. I've searched the internet and have found nada. :banghead:

De,

did you mean to say, I haven't?

score

I am typing and eating lunch.......it's hard:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

De,

did you mean to say, I haven't?

score

I am typing and eating lunch.......it's hard:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Yep .. fixed it by adding the word NOT .. thanks :crazy:

Where did AS, JS and Rebecca go to dinner the evening Rebecca died. What was the mood? Was it a quick, fill me up stop, or a 'formal' meal?

Was the knife he used from the same set that was used for Rebeccas 'suicide' also?

I agree. I could not just stand there and do nothing.

So I understand perfectly why Adam did what he did.

Even Rebecca's family doesn't believe Adam was involved. They told the commentators that he had taken a poly and passed.

I feel very sorry for Adam. I know he will never be able to get that image out of his mind for as long as he lives.

IMO

Ocean, so you by chance have a link to Zahou family comments in relation to AS? They would be a great resource on the links forum!!! Thanks!:seeya:

Yep .. fixed it by adding the word NOT .. thanks :crazy:

And how did he get the knife, as for LE to conclude no one else was there, the door locks must have been locked. Otherwise, how did they rule out anyone else being present?

Also, when did he call JS about finding Rebecca?

And how did he get the knife, as for LE to conclude no one else was there, the door locks must have been locked. Otherwise, how did they rule out anyone else being present?

Also, when did he call JS about finding Rebecca?

Maybe he had a key to the main house. Just because he slept in the guesthouse it does not mean he was banished from the house. Maybe he was given a set of keys when he had dinner with his brother.

I know that AS had the means and opportunity, and perhaps even the motive. But it just seems unbelievable that he would do such a gruesome and complicated killing while he was known to be right there the entire evening. It would be so dangerous but then again, maybe that was the brilliance of the plan. IDK

Maybe he had a key to the main house. Just because he slept in the guesthouse it does not mean he was banished from the house. Maybe he was given a set of keys when he had dinner with his brother.

I know that AS had the means and opportunity, and perhaps even the motive. But it just seems unbelievable that he would do such a gruesome and complicated killing while he was known to be right there the entire evening. It would be so dangerous but then again, maybe that was the brilliance of the plan. IDK

I can't understand why JS would give AS keys, when Rebecca was there and could let him in at anytime.

I am more concerned that if a door or doors were unlocked, that anyone could have possibly entered the house. Not just AS, but anyone.

I can't understand why JS would give AS keys, when Rebecca was there and could let him in at anytime.

I am more concerned that if a door or doors were unlocked, that anyone could have possibly entered the house. Not just AS, but anyone.

When I have family come to visit, if they are independent types, I always give them keys to the house. That way they can come and go w/out being concerned if someone will be there when they return.

How would AS know if and when RN would be there? Why would he make his brother dependent upon his girlfriend to get in and out of the home?

I do not think she left the doors unlocked that night when she was showering and such. But if she decided to kill herself, she may have unlocked the door on purpose. She would want to be found in that case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth