1884 users online (337 members and 1547 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 45 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 - #11

Please continue here.

http://www.michellesigona.com/wp-con...elina-cass.png

Thread #1

Thread #2

Thread #3

Thread #4

Thread #5

Thread #6

Thread #7

Thread #8

Thread #9

Thread #10

We still do not have a POI or suspect so the following warning still stands:

THIS IS THE LAST WARNING!!!!!

LAY OFF THIS FAMILY!
    Mental illness does NOT automatically translate into violence. The mom has made no public appearances so speculating about her intelligence, mental capacity, etc. is totally off the wall. You cannot speculate about their involvement outside of the facts given.

WS VICTIM FRIENDLY POLICY - Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. Attacking or bashing a victim is not allowed. Discussing victim behavior,good or bad is fine, but do so in a civil and constructive way and ONLY IF IT IS RELEVANT TO THE CASE. Additionally,sleuthing family members that are not suspected of being involved in the crime or disappearance is not allowed. Don't make random accusations or post personal information (even if it is public) like parking tickets, address, or first and last names of all their relatives and their neighbors. Also, never "bash" or attack them, or accuse them of involvement. However that does not mean that family members cannot come into discussion as the facts and issues of the case are discussed.
    Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Give it a rest until LE gives us something.

Also, please stop bickering over the teeth and home issue.

Any more violations and TO's will be recommended.

Let's stick to the facts that we know and develop our theories around those. We should be getting more information soon.

Please do NOT post rumors from Facebook or anywhere else.
    Last edited by KateB; 05-06-2015 at 06:27 PM. Reason: repair url tag.

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

Good, new thread.
    Hopefully we can get this going with, tox results in, COD in, MOD in, arrest in. Get this moved into currently awaiting trial.

I do want LE to be careful and have all the needed evidence in when/if charges are made in Celina's case. The media seems to have just dropped any coverage.

Just as in many other cases, there will be news when we least expect it. Sometimes we find that LE has been very busy behind the scenes when the news finally breaks.

I just want justice for Celina and her family!
    Thoughts and prayers for the people of Paris and all of France!

Just posting to subscribe to this thread. I have been checking every day. Just not much to say until something happens. I haven't forgotten you Celina. Still hoping for justice.

Quote Originally Posted by LaLaw2000 View Post
    I do want LE to be careful and have all the needed evidence in when/if charges are made in Celina's case. The media seems to have just dropped any coverage.

Just as in many other cases, there will be news when we least expect it. Sometimes we find that LE has been very busy behind the scenes when the news finally breaks.

I just want justice for Celina and her family!
    I hope this is what we find out...and soon! It seems like it's been so long since they found her body. I have to learn patience.
    now an official Penn State alum!

Kindness is magic. (Derek)

@JaneDoe25 (Twitter) <~~~ videos & pics of Harry right here

Kinda sad when all my google alerts are giving me on a case are links to WS! we're thinking of you. Celina. I hope you receive justice soon.
    It's just MOO. I could be wrong. Wouldn't be the first time and it surely won't be the last!

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.

Still thinking of you Celina and hoping that justice will be served for you.

I'm new here and this is the case that brought me in. Still thinking of you Celina and hope justice will be served.

Checking in too, just to say I haven't forgotten you Celina. Still hoping for answers SOON.
    “Peace is not the product of terror or fear. Peace is not the silence of cemeteries. Peace is not the silent result of violent repression. Peace is the generous, tranquil contribution of all to the good of all." -Abp Oscar Romero

Quote Originally Posted by ClaireNC View Post
    I'm new here and this is the case that brought me in. Still thinking of you Celina and hope justice will be served.
    And to ClaireNC.
    “Peace is not the product of terror or fear. Peace is not the silence of cemeteries. Peace is not the silent result of violent repression. Peace is the generous, tranquil contribution of all to the good of all." -Abp Oscar Romero

Did I miss last week's "We are really serious about solving this" press conference with the Asst AG?
    DISCLAIMER: The above is my OPINION only. Unless stated otherwise, I neither claim nor imply any inside knowledge or expert opinion about any subject I happen to be discussing. The reader assumes full responsibility for any conclusions my writing might cause them to reach. Warning: may cause drowsiness, do not operate heavy machinery while reading

Quote Originally Posted by Chris_Texas View Post
    Did I miss last week's "We are really serious about solving this" press conference with the Asst AG?
    It didn't happen...no word from anybody other than the Facebook report that WN was out of the hospital.

Far from the maddening crowd at the back of beyond

Colebrook Chronicle, September 9th edition

I keep checking The Colebrook Chronicle to see if there are any updates that haven't made it into MSM, and tonight I found on Page 4 of the September 9th edition, a letter to the editor and a poem--both about Celina. The person who wrote the letter mentions WS.

Technology is not "my thing" so try: www.colebrookchronicle.com/Sept 9 and then scroll to Page 4; you will need Adobe X, and there is a link to the install on the first page once you link to the newspaper. I read the paper in full online to see if there was any other mention of Celina, but there's not.

For those who may not be aware, The Colebrook Chronicle is published on a weekly basis in Colebrook, New Hampshire which is the closest town of any size to Stewartstown and West Stewartstown. It is the only newspaper, to the best of my knowledge, that provides coverage of happenings in the North Country.

I am thinking of Celina today and checking to see if there has been any progress. No way will I believe there have been no results from the lab.

We need news!
    Thoughts and prayers for the people of Paris and all of France!

I took a tour of the coroner's office in Douglas County, CO back in August. I specifically asked about the time frame for lab reports (which they also send out). Based upon that, I think it could still be up to 6 more weeks before they get the toxicology back. It really does take that long.

Page 1 of 45 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast