Thread #6

Thread #7

Thread #8

Thread #9

Thread #10

We still do not have a POI or suspect so the following warning still stands:

THIS IS THE LAST WARNING!!!!!

LAY OFF THIS FAMILY!
Mental illness does NOT automatically translate into violence. The mom has made no public appearances so speculating about her intelligence, mental capacity, etc. is totally off the wall. You cannot speculate about their involvement outside of the facts given.

WS VICTIM FRIENDLY POLICY - Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. Attacking or bashing a victim is not allowed. Discussing victim behavior,good or bad is fine, but do so in a civil and constructive way and ONLY IF IT IS RELEVANT TO THE CASE. Additionally,sleuthing family members that are not suspected of being involved in the crime or disappearance is not allowed. Don't make random accusations or post personal information (even if it is public) like parking tickets, address, or first and last names of all their relatives and their neighbors. Also, never "bash" or attack them, or accuse them of involvement. However that does not mean that family members cannot come into discussion as the facts and issues of the case are discussed.
Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Give it a rest until LE gives us something.

Also, please stop bickering over the teeth and home issue.

Any more violations and TO's will be recommended.

Let's stick to the facts that we know and develop our theories around those. We should be getting more information soon.

Please do NOT post rumors from Facebook or anywhere else.

Good, new thread.
Hopefully we can get this going with, tox results in, COD in, MOD in, arrest in. Get this moved into currently awaiting trial.

I do want LE to be careful and have all the needed evidence in when/if charges are made in Celina's case. The media seems to have just dropped any coverage.

Just as in many other cases, there will be news when we least expect it. Sometimes we find that LE has been very busy behind the scenes when the news finally breaks.

I just want justice for Celina and her family!

Just posting to subscribe to this thread. I have been checking every day. Just not much to say until something happens. I haven't forgotten you Celina. Still hoping for justice.

I do want LE to be careful and have all the needed evidence in when/if charges are made in Celina's case. The media seems to have just dropped any coverage.

Just as in many other cases, there will be news when we least expect it. Sometimes we find that LE has been very busy behind the scenes when the news finally breaks.

I just want justice for Celina and her family!

I hope this is what we find out...and soon! It seems like it's been so long since they found her body. I have to learn patience.

Kinda sad when all my google alerts are giving me on a case are links to WS! :( we're thinking of you. Celina. I hope you receive justice soon.

Still thinking of you Celina and hoping that justice will be served for you.

:rose:

I'm new here and this is the case that brought me in. Still thinking of you Celina and hope justice will be served.

Checking in too, just to say I haven't forgotten you Celina. Still hoping for answers SOON.

Did I miss last week's "We are really serious about solving this" press conference with the Asst AG?

Did I miss last week's "We are really serious about solving this" press conference with the Asst AG?

It didn't happen...no word from anybody other than the Facebook report that WN was out of the hospital.

I keep checking The Colebrook Chronicle to see if there are any updates that haven't made it into MSM, and tonight I found on Page 4 of the September 9th edition, a letter to the editor and a poem--both about Celina. The person who wrote the letter mentions WS.

Technology is not "my thing" so try: www.colebrookchronicle.com/Sept 9 and then scroll to Page 4; you will need Adobe X, and there is a link to the install on the first page once you link to the newspaper. I read the paper in full online to see if there was any other mention of Celina, but there's not.

For those who may not be aware, The Colebrook Chronicle is published on a weekly basis in Colebrook, New Hampshire which is the closest town of any size to Stewartstown and West Stewartstown. It is the only newspaper, to the best of my knowledge, that provides coverage of happenings in the North Country.

I am thinking of Celina today and checking to see if there has been any progress. No way will I believe there have been no results from the lab.

We need news!

I took a tour of the coroner's office in Douglas County, CO back in August. I specifically asked about the time frame for lab reports (which they also send out). Based upon that, I think it could still be up to 6 more weeks before they get the toxicology back. It really does take that long. :(

I took a tour of the coroner's office in Douglas County, CO back in August. I specifically asked about the time frame for lab reports (which they also send out). Based upon that, I think it could still be up to 6 more weeks before they get the toxicology back. It really does take that long. :(

Respectfully, my understanding is that these tests begin with a "simple" screening to determine if there is anything there. If the initial tests comes back positive then more elaborate and time consuming tests become necessary. These follow tests nail everything down, including complex combinations of multiple drugs and medications, and the untimate report should indicate how those multiple drugs interact with one another.

However, even in the case of people with numerous wild drug and medication combinations, all of which add tests and complexity to the process, it seems like three or four weeks would be NORMAL. Unless we are to believe that Celina was slamming more drugs than Heath Ledger or Michael Jackson, the idea that it would take this long is pretty silly. In my inexpert opinion of course.

Also, for what it's worth, the lab some of us believe the tests were sent to boasts an average turn-around of a week to ten days.

I believe (my opinion only) that the AAG is deliberately slow playing these tests and this case. I think the AG's office and the adults in Celina's life would love nothing more than for the public and the media to forget all about Celina. Sadly, they seem to be getting their wish.

Respectfully, my understanding is that these tests begin with a "simple" screening to determine if there is anything there. If the initial tests comes back positive then more elaborate and time consuming tests become necessary. These follow tests nail everything down, including complex combinations of multiple drugs and medications, and the untimate report should indicate how those multiple drugs interact with one another.

However, even in the case of people with numerous wild drug and medication combinations, all of which add tests and complexity to the process, it seems like three or four weeks would be NORMAL. Unless we are to believe that Celina was slamming more drugs than Heath Ledger or Michael Jackson, the idea that it would take this long is pretty silly. In my inexpert opinion of course.

Also, for what it's worth, the lab some of us believe the tests were sent to boasts an average turn-around of a week to ten days.

I believe (my opinion only) that the AAG is deliberately slow playing these tests and this case. I think the AG's office and the adults in Celina's life would love nothing more than for the public and the media to forget all about Celina. Sadly, they seem to be getting their wish.

My feeling is that they actually do not have a cause of death, which makes manner of death more difficult to pronouce.

Just checking in. I think about Celina each day and i hope that her death is solved soon. A child just doesn't end up in a river.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vigilandy