GUILTY MA - Three Pittsfield men slain over Hells Angels assault case, 28 Aug 2011

wfgodot

Former Member
Reaction score
Wonder what gave him away? Man with satanic tattoo and facial horns arrested for murder
Caius Veiovis, 31, has undergone extensive implants to create horns on his head and had the number of the devil - 666 - tattooed on his forehead.

He is alleged to have been part of a gang which kidnapped, killed and buried the men in Massachusetts, U.S.

He has been charged alongside Adam Hall, 34, and David Chalue, 44, with the killing of David Glasser, 44, Edward Frampton, 58, and 47-year-old Robert Chadwell.

Hall is a senior member of a Massachusetts Hells Angels chapter who was scheduled to go on trial next week on charges of kidnap, assault, intimidation, extortion and cocaine distribution.
---

More, including pictures, at Daily Mail link above.
---
[Roy] Gutfinski was charged with violating probation in 2006 when he and another man were arrested in New Bedford and charged with kidnapping and drug possession, after holding two strippers from a local nightclub against their will in a hotel room.

The kidnapping charges were eventually dropped, but Gutfinski was re-incarcerated in Maine on the probation violation charge.

It is not clear when he was released, or started calling himself Caius Veiovis.

In Roman mythology, Veiovis is the lesser-known god of the underworld.

Caius is the name of a character in the “Twilight” series who is a vampire.
---
More, including pictures, at masslive.com link below.

Veiovis, suspect in reputed Hell's Angels triple homicide, arrested previously for assault, drinking victim's blood

Here's Caius Veiovis, Hell's Angel extraordinaire.

666 - sounds like he's also a member of the Brand (aka Aryan Brotherhood) - that's one of their tattoos.

And this big tough guy called himself after a character in the Twilight series?? LOL. He might as well have called himself Tinkerbell.

:sick:

Never let this breathe free air again! In fact, just do away with him altogether!

Filly don't speak of Hell's Angels.

I gotta though mention them horns. WTH? One set wouldn't suffice? It looks like he got tumors.

"Real outlaws don't tattoos." Let alone on their face.

He would make a perfect couple with the 22 year old 'vampire' that bit off a bunch of the homeless mans cheek in florida.:sick:

Filly don't speak of Hell's Angels.

I gotta though mention them horns. WTH? One set wouldn't suffice? It looks like he got tumors.

"Real outlaws don't tattoos." Let alone on their face.

Yeah, I was thinking the Angels must have lowered their standards considerably if they let this guy ride with them. "What's this world coming to?" etc. etc.

That has to be the strangest looking person I have seen in a very long time. Why would someone want to do all that to their face on purpose? Crazy!

well that is certainly a face only a mother could love (I think anyway!)

that is skeeeery woof!!!!

well that is certainly a face only a mother could love (I think anyway!)

that is skeeeery woof!!!!
Hi nursebeeme! I myself have tried to avoid that lumpy-headed look over the course of a lifetime, but perhaps I've missed the fashion boat. One would think the "666" tattoo would have been enough, right there in the middle of the forehead and all.

Hi nursebeeme! I myself have tried to avoid that lumpy-headed look over the course of a lifetime,
but perhaps I've missed the fashion boat! "Wouldn't be the first time," etc. etc.
LOL.... if I ever get imlants they won't be on my forehead LOL... I wonder if his are saline or silicone? :rocker:

I dunno, I think Tinkerbell suits him...

article-2036521-0DDAAEA000000578-707_308x391.jpg

Looks like bad acne on his head. He should get that looked at.

Hi nursebeeme! I myself have tried to avoid that lumpy-headed look over the course of a lifetime, but perhaps I've missed the fashion boat. One would think the "666" tattoo would have been enough, right there in the middle of the forehead and all.

Cracking up here. Come on now, wfgodot maybe you should live a little. Keep up with the times. Start off with some small horns and go from there.

Seriously it always amazes me that criminals actually make themselves stand out. Why? How difficult would it be to describe that guy? "Well officer he was about 5 foot 6. Caucasian. Had 666 inked on his forehead and had countless horns growing out of the same da*n head."

you think he looks bad now, wait until he is in his 70's. LMAO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back