"Real Housewives of D.C." star kidnapped?

Dogface

Reaction score
http://www.tmz.com/2011/09/14/micha...ousewives-of-dc-alleged-white-house-crashers/

"Real Housewives of D.C." star Tareq Salahi believes his wife Michaele Salahi was abducted in Virginia yesterday ... but he's afraid the cops aren't taking the situation seriously ... TMZ has learned.

Tareq claims he got a phone call from Michaele late last night ... from an unfamiliar Oregon cell phone number ... and she told him she was going to her mother's house, located minutes away from the Salahi home.

Tareq says he was suspicious -- so he called Michaele's mother ... who told him she hadn't spoken with Michaele and was unaware of her plans. That's when Tareq -- fearing Michaele had been abducted -- called the Warren County Sheriff's Dept. for help.

But Tareq claims deputies told him she had already called them -- informing them she was OK and just dealing with some "family issues."

Tareq tells TMZ ... he believes Michaele had been FORCED to make the phone calls by her abductor ... and believes she is in very real danger ... especially because the Salahis have received death threats in the past.

Did they check the White House? Maybe she's hiding under a table there?

I would like to think, if I was ever kidnapped, that the police would want to at least see me in person to verify I was okay...a phone call can be forced for sure...but lets just hope its more Real Housewife fake BS drama!

Dogface, I am sure that this LE dept has had much experience dealing with these two.
They just continue to act like numbskulls to try to get publicity.
The likeliest scenario, imo, is she left him temporarily or permanently, no idea, and he can't admit it.
Delusional.

For some reason, I don't think she's been kidnapped. I live in the area and know "of" them - know the family but not those two... Based on my own personal opinion, I don't believe she is under duress or kidnapped - and that all of this is of her own will.

While I agree that this is probably just a publicity stunt. I would hate to blow it off just to find out that something terrible has actually happened to her. Here is some more info from CNN:

"Salahi last saw his wife at 11 a.m. at their northern Virginia home as she was leaving for a hair stylist appointment and a dance class. She did not keep either appointment, Rodriguez said.

Michaele Salahi called her husband at 7 p.m., using a cell phone with an unfamiliar Oregon number, and told him she was going to her mother's house, Rodriguez said. Her mother later told him she was unaware of her plan to visit and that she never arrived, she said.

The Warren County Sheriff's Department told the husband that they received a call from her saying she was fine and just dealing with some "family issues," Rodriguez said.

The sheriff and the FBI have not commented on Salahi's concerns."

http://www.cnn.com/2011/SHOWBIZ/cel.../14/missing.dc.housewife/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

If she's really "missing" I'd put my money on him bumping her off.
This is like the boy who called wolf.
I don't really like them but I wish no harm to them so I do hope she is fine.

There is something strange about this.......if she was kidnapped wouldn't her husband received a ransom request by now????????/

She's having an affair and using her BF cell probably, or a stalker, or a nut, or someone wants her to go away.

Someone else local sent me this article - having to do with the upcoming auction of their winery and written before this "disappearance". I think a lot of folks around here feel the same way:

(name redacted by me)

Oasis Winery on auction block Sept. 18

“I want nothing to do with this circus, period,” B**** R***** said. “I want [the Salahis] to go away. I’m sad about what the family’s done to itself, but I want them to go away.”

http://www.fauquier.com/index.php/news/article/oasis_winery_on_auction_block_sept._18

Slmineburg - if a link is 'starred out', then it's not allowed here... Just an FYI. :)

I would hate to be wrong but I think they are both full of chit.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back