Eel enters man's body through penis

Eeeew!!!!

LOL I think I just felt the earth shift. It came from men everywhere grabbing their crotch and crossing their legs after reading this story!

Ok, I assume these are private baths one doesn't wear clothing, such as swim trunks? Because I can't imagine how an eel would make it into that area while someone was swim trunks.

I guess moral of the story is make sure to have something covering up down there when sitting in one of these spa's. I can't imagine the need for these eels to be nibbling on dead skin cells on certain parts of the body which would usually be covered by at least swim trunks in public.

eek, gross and ouch!

Makes ya want to think twice about skinny dipping out in the old pond doesn't it?

It hurt just reading the title of the thread so I won't be reading the article.

I'm a woman and when I read it I went OUCH!

I hope he's a fast eeler and that he eels better soon. Swimming with any kind of fish while naked is foolish. You never know when one of them will take the bait.

I guess moral of the story is make sure to have something covering up down there when sitting in one of these spa's.
eek, gross and ouch
----------------------
Hey Cubby, did you mean "the moray of the story"?

Just 'kiddin.

I know Jeremy Wade did a story on this type of thing on Animal Planet, River Monsters.

ok, now I know I really need glasses. When I read the title I though it read , "Feds enter.......:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

The little parasitic candiru fish of the Amazon has reportedly entered people's bodies by swimming up the urine stream of swimmers so the moral is - don't pee in the pool!

well the link said that he was in the spa with eels so the eels could eat the dead skin.. do we even want to really know why the eel decided to travel so far??

I will never enter any water again. Never. Not natural, not manmade, no more swimming or dipping or playing. Never!

:panic:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back