GUILTY PA - William Warman for child *advertiser censored*, Luzerne, 2010

Missizzy

Reaction score
I checked and I don't see a thread on this FORMER corrections officer. And thank you Judge Kosik for the consecutive sentence. I was starting to think that judges had forgotten that was an option.

http://www.timesleader.com/news/For...-on-child-*advertiser censored*-charges-.html

Former corrections officer sentenced on child *advertiser censored* charges

"The United States Attorney’s Office for the Middle District of Pennsylvania announced that a Luzerne County resident who previously worked as a State Corrections Officer was sentenced today by Senior U.S. District Court Judge Edwin M. Kosik to 108 months in federal prison for receiving and distributing child *advertiser censored*..."

and

"...William Warman, age 42, of Luzerne, Pennsylvania, pleaded guilty to using a computer to download and share images of child *advertiser censored* during 2008 and May 28, 2010...."

and

"...Judge Kosik further ordered that Warman pay a $1,000 fine; a $100 special assessment; and be placed on supervised release for life following his prison sentence. Judge Kosik also ordered that Warman’s federal sentence run consecutive to the sentence he is currently serving for a state offense...."

more at link

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rachel1987