966 users online (163 members and 803 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

PA - Couple Robbed At Gunpoint By Teens Woman Raped

A young couple walking home after enjoying a diner of Chinese food was accosted by two teens. One teen held the couple at gunpoint and robbed them. The other a 13 year old joined in the crime.

Not satisified with robbing the couple the 18 year old proceeded to rape the woman who is a schoolteacher and made her boyfriend watch. The 13 year old pleaded with his friend to stop sexually assaulting the woman. The 18 year old has been arrested and no name given as he is wanted for other violent crimes. The 13 year old is still out there.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/Co...W-Philly-.html

Can't even go out on a date for cripes sake.

Quote Originally Posted by Filly View Post
    A young couple walking home after enjoying a diner of Chinese food was accosted by two teens. One teen held the couple at gunpoint and robbed them. The other a 13 year old joined in the crime.

Not satisified with robbing the couple the 18 year old proceeded to rape the woman who is a schoolteacher and made her boyfriend watch. The 13 year old pleaded with his friend to stop sexually assaulting the woman. The 18 year old has been arrested and no name given as he is wanted for other violent crimes. The 13 year old is still out there.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/Co...W-Philly-.html

Can't even go out on a date for cripes sake.
    That is terrifying. I always hope to be safe when I have company...

And the 13 year old?! Poor kid, he must have been hanging out with the wrong crowd, he obviously has a conscience if he pleaded for his friend to stop. He's going to be scarred.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonata View Post
    That is terrifying. I always hope to be safe when I have company...

And the 13 year old?! Poor kid, he must have been hanging out with the wrong crowd, he obviously has a conscience if he pleaded for his friend to stop. He's going to be scarred.
    "scarred"? FGS, he needs to be in jail, he participated in a ROBBERY.

Quote Originally Posted by Trident View Post
    "scarred"? FGS, he needs to be in jail, he participated in a ROBBERY.
    I don't believe that at the age of 13 he had any real sense of what that meant. At 13, I did not have a clear sense of the world. Yes, he should be punished, I am not saying he should walk free, but I do think he will be traumatised by this.

A female has surrendered in this crime

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?se...ime&id=8357857

Pat S

How in the world do you confuse a 13 year old boy who begged the 18 year old man to stop with an 18 year old female who left before the sexual assault occurred?
    Find Brian Shaffer!!
    www.findbrianshaffer.com

Janet Christiansen, Kaiden, and Family, justice WILL prevail!

JUSTICE FOR AMBER!

~*Cancel my subscription, I'm THROUGH with your issues*~

Quote Originally Posted by PAJS View Post
    A female has surrendered in this crime

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?se...ime&id=8357857

Pat S
    This article says that reports of a 13 year old male were wrong.

It says that the 18 year old woman ran off when the sexual assault began. I wonder if perhaps the 18 year old man and woman were also boyfriend and girlfriend?

I thought the same, Mysteriew. I think she was there for a robbery, but had no idea about the sexual assault. What a horrble crime. I'm glad it wasn't worse, but it's horrible just the same.

Pat S

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Sonata View Post
    I don't believe that at the age of 13 he had any real sense of what that meant. At 13, I did not have a clear sense of the world. Yes, he should be punished, I am not saying he should walk free, but I do think he will be traumatised by this.
    With all due respect Sonata yes a 13 year old absolutely knows what the heck they are doing when holding people at gunpoint. My own DD had a gun in her face only blocks away from this crime. Same scenario as she walked with her boyfriend. There were several teens and more than one gun. This neighborhood is not far from University City and city youths and kids from Upper Darby figure a college kid or some dippy hippie (my DD is both) are just going to be moseying around with credit cards on them.

In my DD's case when she went to court it was found that it was not the first offense for any of these "kids". Thankfully she was at least smart enough to flag down help and the cops caught the kids. In their posession was my DD's boyfriends cell phone. They told the cops it was their phone. Cops asked the number and the kids had no idea. Boyfriend gave the number and the phone rang. They also went through the photos on the phone and they were all of DD's boyfriend and friends.

There is nothing more frightening than a pre-teen with a loaded firearm. They probably just were looking for victims on a nice evening. I wish you were right, but here in Philadelphia we have a juvie system full of kids that have commited crimes with loaded firearms.