CA - Search for Michelle Le today Saturday Sept. 17th 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
WE HAVE ALL THE FOOD WE NEED FOR THE SEARCH THIS WEEKEND. THANK YOU. JUST NEED SEARCHERS FOR TODAY, SATURDAY.

HAYWARD, CA. Michelle Le is a nursing student who disappeared from a hospital in Hayward, California on Friday, May 27, 2011.

Brad Dennis, Director of Search Operations for the KlaasKids Foundation will facilitate searches on Friday & Saturday,

Individuals who would like to participate in the search for Michelle should check in at 25350 Cypress Ave, Hayward CA, between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm on Friday & Saturday, September 16th and 17th.

Volunteers must be 18 years of age or older and bring photo identification. Dress appropriately for the weather, wear long pants and sturdy, covered toe shoes.

Please bring water and snacks to take on the search.

```````````````````````````````````````````````````````

WE WILL BE ASKING FOR FOOD DONATIONS A BIT LATER. PLEASE CHECK BACK ON THIS THREAD FOR UPDATES.

BUMPITY BUMP.

OK, everyone the good news we need very little in the way of donations this time. Domino's has agreed to give us some pizzas. All we need are a few more, some drinks and maybe some wings.

Here you go.

FOR TODAY (FRIDAY) WE NEED 3 LARGE PIZZAS, SODAS, AND SIDE DISH, PERHAPS WINGS.

CALL Domino's Pizza at 5.1.0.-783-9950. Tell them it is for the search for Michelle Le.Have food delivered to: 25350 Cypress Ave, Hayward CA, 94544

DOMINO'S OPENS AT 10:00 AM Pacific time.

PLEASE POST HERE WHAT YOU HAVE ORDERED. IF WE HAVE REACHED OUR GOAL FOR TODAY (FRIDAY) OF 3 LARGE PIZZAS ETC THEN PLEASE START FOR SATURDAY.

Saturday we need 5 large pizzas, sodas, and side dishes. Again please post here what day you ordered for.

The good news is they have arrested their main suspect. Let's hope they now have more specific places to look.

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH. YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST.

Marc Klaas and Brad Dennis asked me to pass along their deep gratitude for all you do for the KlaasKids Foundation and the KlaasKids search team.

Love,
Tricia

Oriah is going to take care of the three pizzas for TODAY FRIDAY so all we need are some sodas and side dishes for TODAY.

THEN IT IS ON TO SATURDAY.

THANK YOU.

Tricia

Oriah is going to take care of the three pizzas for TODAY FRIDAY so all we need are some sodas and side dishes for TODAY.

THEN IT IS ON TO SATURDAY.

THANK YOU.

Tricia

I will take care of the side dishes and the sodas..I just called (it is 9:49) and the kid that answered the phone had no idea what I was talking about. He asked me to call back in 30 minutes when the manager would be in!

PS. Ok, Spoke to the manager and I ordered 10 two liter bottles of soda (4-Coke, 3-Diet Coke and 3 Sprite) also order 3-14 piece wings..2 BBQ 1-Spicy!

I will take care of the side dishes and the sodas..I just called (it is 9:49) and the kid that answered the phone had no idea what I was talking about. He asked me to call back in 30 minutes when the manager would be in!

Just call back when the manager is in. When I donated last time only the manager knew what the deal was. He was very nice :)

PS. Ok, Spoke to the manager and I ordered 10 two liter bottles of soda (4-Coke, 3-Diet Coke and 3 Sprite) also order 3-14 piece wings..2 BBQ 1-Spicy!

Thank you kindly, Dolly! They will be able to use any leftover soda tomorrow! And I am sure they will appreciate the wings. :)

i will take care of the side dishes and the sodas..i just called (it is 9:49) and the kid that answered the phone had no idea what i was talking about. He asked me to call back in 30 minutes when the manager would be in!

ps. Ok, spoke to the manager and i ordered 10 two liter bottles of soda (4-coke, 3-diet coke and 3 sprite) also order 3-14 piece wings..2 bbq 1-spicy!

omg thank you so very very much

OK So all we need are the pizzas for tomorrow and maybe a side dish or two.

5 Large Pizza for SATURDAY'S search.

You can pre order now if you like for tomorrow. THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERYONE.

OK So all we need are the pizzas for tomorrow and maybe a side dish or two.

5 Large Pizza for SATURDAY'S search.

You can pre order now if you like for tomorrow. THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERYONE.

Tricia if you can PM with info to send a donation via my paypal, I will send some funds...don't have a regular credit card, have to do via my paypal from my bank account, thanks...

Guys, I am so sorry. It seems the people they have answering the phone at Dominoes are not up to speed.

Here is the deal. We are good for today, Friday. We need 5 MORE pizzas for tomorrow. Saturday

Dominoes is donating 5 Pizzas as well. This way we will have 10 all together for the searchers tomorrow, Satruday.

If you do call please just order Pizzas for tomorrow and ignore anything they say about the total pizzas. Please post here if your order anything for tomorrow.

Thanks to the generosity of our members the searchers have been taken care of today and the only thing they need tomorrow are 5 large Pizzas.

Thank you.

Hi-Petra's husband here. She is out in the field working in Ethiopia but she asked me to place an order for the searchers for Michelle .So in honor of my wives bday today, I have just placed order for Saturday for 4 pizzas, 2 large chicken wings, 2 large chicken breasts and 6 sodas-2 fanta, 2 diet coke and 2 sprite.
Our thoughts are with the wonderful searches and we wish them strength and safety. And to Michelle's family and friends, we wish peace and resolution to this horrible tragedy. God speed.

I spoke to Michael, the manager.

My sincere thanks to all the wonderful work Klass kids and so many other volunteers do to help the families of the missing.

Thank you Tricia.

That was a beautiful donation, petra's husband!!

Is there still a need for one more pizza, then? Sounds like the amount of food is plentiful. I had so much trouble trying to order--if the food requirement is filled, I'll donate to Michelle's fund. Or if that fund no longer exists, I'll donate to Klaas Kids, since Mark Klaas has been in on this case.

I just donated to Michelle Le's Fund. Though this won't help with food, it will help with the searches. http://michellelemissing.com/

Hi-Petra's husband here. She is out in the field working in Ethiopia but she asked me to place an order for the searchers for Michelle .So in honor of my wives bday today, I have just placed order for Saturday for 4 pizzas, 2 large chicken wings, 2 large chicken breasts and 6 sodas-2 fanta, 2 diet coke and 2 sprite.
Our thoughts are with the wonderful searches and we wish them strength and safety. And to Michelle's family and friends, we wish peace and resolution to this horrible tragedy. God speed.

I spoke to Michael, the manager.

My sincere thanks to all the wonderful work Klass kids and so many other volunteers do to help the families of the missing.

Thank you Tricia.

THANK YOU and thank your wonder wife Michelle for us too. OMG you all are so incredibly wonderful it brings tears to my eyes. THANK YOU.

That was a beautiful donation, petra's husband!!

Is there still a need for one more pizza, then? Sounds like the amount of food is plentiful. I had so much trouble trying to order--if the food requirement is filled, I'll donate to Michelle's fund. Or if that fund no longer exists, I'll donate to Klaas Kids, since Mark Klaas has been in on this case.

I just donated to Michelle Le's Fund. Though this won't help with food, it will help with the searches. http://michellelemissing.com/

Let's call it good for today. We are all done. Thank you so much everyone for all your help. Let's hope and pray that good news come from this search.

Bumping this Up! Brad just called. They have over 100 searchers today. About 9 times more than was expected. What a great day for Michelle! Prayers they find her and BRING HER HOME!

We need more food. If anyone can call the Dominos, listed above (I'll bump that post in just a second) and help out it would be greatly appreciated.

Please post here so we know what has been ordered.

Your support is GREATLY appreciated by WS, KlaasKids and most important of all, by Michelle's family!

Thanks!

Salem

CALL Domino's Pizza, ask to talk to the manager at 5.1.0.-783-9950. Tell them it is for the search for Michelle Le.Have food delivered to: 25350 Cypress Ave, Hayward CA, 94544

Please post here what you have ordered so we can track to be sure we get enough food.

One large pizza feeds approx. 4 people, so we need approx. 25 pizza. We had 5 on order for today, so we need about 20 more, plus drinks, etc.

Thanks Everybody!

Bumping this Up! Brad just called. They have over 100 searchers today. About 9 times more than was expected. What a great day for Michelle! Prayers they find her and BRING HER HOME!

We need more food. If anyone can call the Dominos, listed above (I'll bump that post in just a second) and help out it would be greatly appreciated.

Please post in the Search thread so we know what has been ordered.

Your support is GREATLY appreciated by WS, KlaasKids and most important of all, by Michelle's family!

Thanks!

Salem

CALL Domino's Pizza, ask to talk to the manager at 5.1.0.-783-9950. Tell them it is for the search for Michelle Le.Have food delivered to: 25350 Cypress Ave, Hayward CA, 94544

Please post in the Search thread (linked below) what you have ordered so we can track to be sure we get enough food.

One large pizza feeds approx. 4 people, so we need approx. 25 pizza. We had 5 on order for today, so we need about 20 more, plus drinks, etc.

Thanks Everybody!

Link to Search Thread in Missing forum: CA CA - Search for Michelle Le today Saturday Sept. 17th 2011 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Please help if you can!

Please post in the Search thread so we know what has been ordered.

Thanks!

Salem

Please post in the Search thread (linked below) what you have ordered so we can track to be sure we get enough food.

Thanks Everybody!

Link to Search Thread in Missing forum: CA CA - Search for Michelle Le today Saturday Sept. 17th 2011 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Okay, I just called Domino's and ordered 3 large pizzas and one medium order of buffalo wings. Thankfully, Michael answered the phone this time.

Am so glad they had so many volunteers. Am really hoping the fact that LE has pings to work with leads them to Michelle; in so many cases, they don't have this info. It is not a given in finding a person, but it surely must help. She has to be out there someplace where the phones traveled that day, as I believe that the suspect may not have known that Michelle had her phone with her. Did LE ever say if Michelle's phone was turned off, or if the battery had died on its own, if they can tell? Her phone could still be with her, if the suspect didn't know she had it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk