1045 users online (198 members and 847 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

KS - Daughter Escapes Kidnapper Father By Running Naked For Help

Martin Jonassen is from Elwood, Kansas. His 21 year old daughter lives in Missouri. She escaped for her life from a Dollar Inn while tied up when her father went to take a shower.

The DD ran into a liquor store pleading for help and behind her was her father who proceeded to pick her up and carry her off to his car. Thankfully police blocked him in.

Who the heck knows what was going on there? Poor girl. There's video capture from the liquor store and it is frightening. Hoping this poor girl can find some trie help and peace of mind.

http://www.wlsam.com/Article.asp?id=2285438&spid=

OMG! That poor girl. Why are there such horrible fathers in this world. Prayers to that poor girl.

She needs to change her name asap and have it hidden on court records, then move away.

This has to be one of the worst situations I have read about. The thought that he had kidnapped her when she was 21 to rape and abuse her more...she has been abused and raped her entire life.

so glad he is locked up and facing charges.

This is aweful. Hope she gets some help wow

I just saw this on my local news. This link has some of the video footage. That poor woman! Glad she got away and I hope they charge the sick "dad" with more serious charges so he will be locked up for the rest of his sorry life!

Naked Woman Escapes Father By Running Into Liquor Store

story and video report at link

http://www.indianasnewscenter.com/ne...129923953.html
    "IT TAKES A LOT BIGGER MAN TO STAND UP AND ADMIT HIS MISTAKES THAN TO HIDE BEHIND A LIE"
    WHY WON'T ANYONE STAND UP FOR HALEIGH??!! WHY?? TELL THE TRUTH!!
    HALEIGH DESERVES IT!!

Horrendous. Thank goodness she got away and that cop did his job so well. It's very sobering to see footage of a crime. Terrifying, but makes you realise how lucky you are.

I hope that poor woman finds some solace.

OMG! How frightening, that sick twisted SOB

Nosy by Nature and a Websleuther by choice

His answer to keeping her away from a 60 year old man (of her choosing) is to kidnap her, strip her naked and rape her??? If she was raised with logic like this it is no real surprise to find that she might choose an older man. She is looking for a real father!

I would guess that the real reason he did this was out of jealousy. The other man had her, the girl that he thought of as his and he didn't want to give her up to him.

Lunatic had a 2 million dollar suit out against the police department a few years back. A traffic stop of his son wound up his entire family getting into a fight with cops. The suit was dropped.

http://www.gallatinnorthmissourian.c...rder=0&thold=0

He was telling the people in the liquor store his daughter was on drugs and not to listen to her. Hey, if that was true who could blame the poor young woman? Just the fact your own father tied your full gornw named self to a chair in a motel room is enough to cause a person to have a breakdown I bet let alone having him as your dad for 21 lousey years.

Gotta wonder where the 60 year old "friend" is in all of this? I know this is as horrendous a thing that could possibly happen to a daughter, but I'd be questioning the 60 year old right now about what sort of relationship went on there. If he was trying to help the poor girl then fine. If something else was going on I have a huge problem with that as well. I despise people that prey on other people's weakness. If that is the case of course.

Original story on the Jonassen family and their fight with police.

http://www.gallatinnorthmissourian.c...icle&sid=25131

Quote Originally Posted by Filly View Post
    Lunatic had a 2 million dollar suit out against the police department a few years back. A traffic stop of his son wound up his entire family getting into a fight with cops. The suit was dropped.

http://www.gallatinnorthmissourian.c...rder=0&thold=0

He was telling the people in the liquor store his daughter was on drugs and not to listen to her. Hey, if that was true who could blame the poor young woman? Just the fact your own father tied your full gornw named self to a chair in a motel room is enough to cause a person to have a breakdown I bet let alone having him as your dad for 21 lousey years.

Gotta wonder where the 60 year old "friend" is in all of this? I know this is as horrendous a thing that could possibly happen to a daughter, but I'd be questioning the 60 year old right now about what sort of relationship went on there. If he was trying to help the poor girl then fine. If something else was going on I have a huge problem with that as well. I despise people that prey on other people's weakness. If that is the case of course.
    I wouldn't believe a word a incestuous rapist said....EVER

Nosy by Nature and a Websleuther by choice

LadyL is offline Sleuthing for Lonzie Barton & All Victims.
    she probably doesn't realize right now but she is SO brave

hope she can now start the healing process and have the courage to testify against him

I'm confused as to why he hasn't also been charged with rape when in another article the police officer who stopped him said the daughter told her she had been raped by him? He's only been charged with criminal confinement and battery at this time. I hope more charges are pending. I also wonder if they can charge him with the past incidents of rape as well?
    Some people do crossword puzzles or Soduko in their spare time...I look at skeletal reconstructions and work on UID puzzles. I swear I'm not this morbid in person!

Help Fred Murray find his daughter and bring her home. He should not be walking those woods alone!
    What Happened to Maura Murray? http://www.mauramurraymissing.com

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferTx View Post
    OMG! That poor girl. Why are there such horrible fathers in this world. Prayers to that poor girl.
    As an adult, I thank god every day for my father - who did not have the easiest time being married to my mother, but was there every day, and still is, and is hard-working and as decent a human being as I've ever met - more so now that I hear more and more stories from friends with ****** or non-existent fathers themselves, and stories like these.
    Some people do crossword puzzles or Soduko in their spare time...I look at skeletal reconstructions and work on UID puzzles. I swear I'm not this morbid in person!

Help Fred Murray find his daughter and bring her home. He should not be walking those woods alone!
    What Happened to Maura Murray? http://www.mauramurraymissing.com

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast