923 users online (93 members and 830 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by stillwatersc View Post
    "We hit the entire I-10 (interstate), stopping at different truck stops and I couldn't believe the people that knew him and we couldn't believe the people who would come forth saying, oh, we have like five or six jane doe (cases) here...and I was just like, oh my God, this is going to be a larger task than I thought," Caison said.
    I missed seeing this before. Just looked up I-10 and it runs all the way across the country - from Jacksonville, FL to LA. That was quite a trip for Caison. This thread is titled NC/SC/TN but it looks like Boyer is suspect from coast to coast.

Quote Originally Posted by stillwatersc View Post
    I missed seeing this before. Just looked up I-10 and it runs all the way across the country - from Jacksonville, FL to LA. That was quite a trip for Caison. This thread is titled NC/SC/TN but it looks like Boyer is suspect from coast to coast.
    Truckers are required by law to keep a log book of their travels. Hopefully, the FBI is reviewing the logs to find out when and where Boyer travelled across the country.

I wonder if he could be responsible for some of the I-40 murders also. FBI has info and maps on their site. I'll see if I can locate it and post.
    ...and be sure your sin will find you out.

Numbers,32:23

...and be sure your sin will find you out.

Numbers,32:23

Quote Originally Posted by waltzingmatilda View Post
    Boyer definitely had routes thru OK & TX - some of these may be I-40. Also north to Baltimore & Boston.
    <modsnip>

I tried to attach these images but they blow out the margins.
    Last edited by bessie; 08-31-2015 at 12:36 AM. Reason: removed dead link

kpdx is offline Jane Doe was discovered Aug. 14, 1977 outside of Everett WA
    Saw this when I was reading about Wilmington NC murders http://www.starnewsonline.com/articl...WIRE/110919699

Here are some sound bites: "as he picked up prostitutes around the Southeast, killed them and dumped their bodies near interstate highways."

"Boyer has pleaded guilty to killing a woman in North Carolina. He faces murder charges in slayings in Tennessee and South Carolina and authorities said he confessed to both of those crimes."

"Boyer also seemed to target women who were especially small. "
    'Nothing clears up a case so much as stating it to another person.'

Sherlock Holmes

Quote Originally Posted by kpdx View Post
    Saw this when I was reading about Wilmington NC murders http://www.starnewsonline.com/articl...WIRE/110919699

Here are some sound bites: "as he picked up prostitutes around the Southeast, killed them and dumped their bodies near interstate highways."

"Boyer has pleaded guilty to killing a woman in North Carolina. He faces murder charges in slayings in Tennessee and South Carolina and authorities said he confessed to both of those crimes."

"Boyer also seemed to target women who were especially small. "
    BBM

Now that is scary. I am 4'11" and back in the day only weighed 80 lbs.
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

John Wayne Boyer

Thursday marked the 10-year anniversary of when Rose Marie Mallette's body was found behind MCO Transport on Hwy. 421 North.

John Wayne Boyer, who is currently in prison for the murder of Scarlett Wood, is a suspect, according to Sgt. J.J. Brewer. Boyer has also reportedly been charged with a murder in Tennessee and South Carolina.
    Attached Images Attached Images

NEW....NEW Boyer website

http://longhaulterritorykiller.com/

Make sure to check out this one stop shop for ALL stuff related to accused serial killer John Wayne Boyer

Let's help some of the families still searching for answers!!

Police put focus on suspected serial killer in 2000 disappearance
    http://www.starnewsonline.com/articl...earance-&tc=ar

Suspected Victims
    Virginia Beach went missing in the year 2000

Michelle Haggadone went missing and remains were located in 2000. Remains identified 2011

Rose Marie Mallette remains found in 2002

Jennifer Smith

States he is suspected to have killed in Tnn, SC, NC
    Last edited by mysteriew; 08-19-2012 at 12:09 AM.
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

John Wayne Boyer -- new pic

Still sitting in Central Prison in NC
    Attached Images Attached Images

He is scheduled for release on 7/29/2015.

http://webapps6.doc.state.nc.us/opi/...lts&listpage=1

Quote Originally Posted by carole View Post

Well that certainly is disturbing, isn't it??

Something isn't right here. Hopefully LE will go after him with another charge to keep him in.
    Any man's death diminishes me,
    Because I am involved in mankind,
    Therefore, send not to know, for whom the bell tolls;
    It tolls for thee.
    ~John Dunne

#TeamCivilization

Quote Originally Posted by carole View Post

What!? OMG!

Quote Originally Posted by Snoopster View Post
    Well that certainly is disturbing, isn't it??

Something isn't right here. Hopefully LE will go after him with another charge to keep him in.
    Surely he will just be transferred to another jail and tried on another murder.

http://www.wbtw.com/story/25166182/d...n-sheriff-says

A Darlington County Deputy has resigned after the sheriff says the deputy failed to take critical steps that would have sent a murder suspect to trial.
    Boyer is scheduled to be released from a North Carolina prison sometime around July 2015. Tennessee is next in line to try him for a murder there. After he serves his time in Tennessee, he will be returned to Darlington County, where he will stand trial and be held accountable for the crime he committed in Darlington County.

I think this article is saying that Darlington County could have been next but because of the mistake, they have to wait for Tennessee now.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast