Page 15 of 47 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 691
  1. #211
    Cubby is offline 50K reward, Bob Harrod-Missing: Call Det. Radomski 714-993-8176
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Chicago burbs
    Posts
    72,961
    Quote Originally Posted by CarrieBean View Post
    I haven't followed this case closely. Would you mind explaining why you believe there was more than one trip to the HD?
    Mainly the timeline being all over the place. According to msm reports there is a 3.5 hour gap in the time last seen. If SIL arrived at 9:30am to do repairs, why would his first trip to HD be at 3:04pm? Why no receipt for goods purchased prior to arriving that morning or an am trip?

    The housekeeper wasn't expected that day. It was a last minute change in schedule that she came on Monday. IMO SIL needed a receipt for an alibi, hence the reason for his mid afternoon trip to HD.

    jmo
    Last edited by Cubby; 10-27-2011 at 11:44 AM. Reason: add/correct gap in time last seen.
    ~JMO~

    A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown


    Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

    You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.


    Websleuths Resource Center

    Call Kurtis - Psychics and the Missing


  2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Cubby For This Useful Post:


  3. #212
    Cubby is offline 50K reward, Bob Harrod-Missing: Call Det. Radomski 714-993-8176
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Chicago burbs
    Posts
    72,961
    I'll also add, after reading daughter RB's posts, I find it incredibly odd she spends so much time, energy and effort trying to convince readers no crime was committed against her father. Why so much effort and energy to convince folks there was no crime- and recently? Why evade the tough questions?

    I can certainly understand holding out hope. I can certainly understand believing the possibility of a crime as unimaginable in the early days of Bobs disappearance, but 27 months later reality has to set in. No use of credit cards, no sightings, no activity (at least from Bob) on his bank accounts. The man didn't walk away.

    Why aren't Bobs daughters demanding the person or persons responsible for their fathers disappearance be held accountable to the fullest extent of the law?

    And why haven't they clarified the timeline or those 'secret' handy man/odd jobs, instead of coming up with excuse after excuse?


    All jmo.
    Last edited by Cubby; 10-27-2011 at 11:20 AM. Reason: add/clarify.
    ~JMO~

    A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown


    Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

    You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.


    Websleuths Resource Center

    Call Kurtis - Psychics and the Missing


  4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Cubby For This Useful Post:


  5. #213
    Cubby is offline 50K reward, Bob Harrod-Missing: Call Det. Radomski 714-993-8176
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Chicago burbs
    Posts
    72,961
    Another thing that is incredibly hinky about this case. Since when does someone schedule the housekeeper to work alongside a "contractor" or "handy man"? They don't. They would not schedule a housekeeper until said work was completed. That's why I don't believe Bob expected SIL that day. If he had expected and planned handy man work, he would not have ok'd the cleaning lady to come earlier than her regularly scheduled day.

    Keep in mind SIL and youngest daughter JuM lived next to Bob and Georgia for years prior to them moving uth. They would have been more than aware the cleaning ladies regular day was not Monday's and of Bobs routine schedule.

    We can only wonder if SIL would have even admitted to being in Bobs home the day he disappeared if the cleaning woman hadn't shown up unexpectedly to SIL. Wonder if that is why his wife, Bobs youngest daughter didn't phone Mrs. Harrod until well after 10pm.

    JMO
    ~JMO~

    A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown


    Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

    You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.


    Websleuths Resource Center

    Call Kurtis - Psychics and the Missing


  6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Cubby For This Useful Post:


  7. #214
    Cubby is offline 50K reward, Bob Harrod-Missing: Call Det. Radomski 714-993-8176
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Chicago burbs
    Posts
    72,961

    Moving Timeline

    Originally posted by Angelo in thread 7:


    Daughter J states her father disappears around noon or 1 pm.

    Reporter: “J says her husband was with her dad, at his home yesterday. He went to the hardware store alone. When he came back…”

    J: “My dad was gone.”

    Reporter: “What time?”

    J: “We’re thinking maybe 1, noon?”

    http://www.ktla.com/videobeta/watch/...9354&src=front
    __________________________________________________ _______

    ~11:00AM-12:00? – Daughter PB says she called her father and heard her BIL say he was going to the hardware store, and her father “responded in a favorable way.” ( IS post and since removed )

    __________________________________________________ _______

    July 28, 2009~~ Daughter J posted on ROTW at 1:50 pm and says that her father has been missing for about 28 hours. That would put the time of Mr. Harrod's disappearance at about 10:00 am on July 27, 2009. (She has removed this post)

    http://rimoftheworld.net/discuss/166/53721?page=0

    __________________________________________________ _______

    Robert’s son-in-law told cops that in the late morning on July 27, 2009, he had left Robert to run errands at the hardware store, and when he returned, Robert was gone.

    http://www.amw.com/fugitives/case.cfm?id=67544

    __________________________________________________ _______

    Robert Harrod was last seen at his residence on July 27, 2009 at 11:00 A.M. in the city of Placentia. When a family member returned to the house at approximately 1:00 P.M., Harrod was gone.

    http://placentia.org/DocumentView.aspx?DID=102

    __________________________________________________ _______

    Harrod was last seen at his residence in the 500 block of Carnation Drive Placentia, California sometime between 11:00 a.m. and 12:00 p.m. on July 27, 2009. His son-in-law went to the store and when he returned at 1:00 p.m., he found the front door locked, the housekeeper waiting on the porch, and Harrod missing.

    http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/...od_robert.html
    __________________

    JM told police that he worked at the home then went to Home Depot about 2:40 p.m. to buy supplies. When he returned about 3:30 p.m., Bob's housekeeper was sitting on the front stoop because no one had answered the door.

    http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/htm...ppeared08.html

    _________________________

    About 2:30 p.m. was the last time anyone says they saw Bob Harrod.
    JM said he returned to the house after 3 p.m. to find the Harrods' longtime maid sitting on the front stoop, saying the door was locked.

    http://www.ocregister.com/news/-214111--.html

    ____________________________________

    According to the police report, JuM and JeM told Fontelle Mr. Harrod was last seen at 11am.


    Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - CA CA - Bob Harrod, 81, Orange County, 27 July 2009 - #6





    Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - CA CA - Bob Harrod, 81, Orange County, 27 July 2009 - #7
    Last edited by KateB; 04-09-2015 at 10:55 PM. Reason: repair url tag.
    ~JMO~

    A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown


    Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

    You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.


    Websleuths Resource Center

    Call Kurtis - Psychics and the Missing


  8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Cubby For This Useful Post:


  9. #215
    suzyq211's Avatar
    suzyq211 is offline Someone knows what happened to Robert Harrod!
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,522
    Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
    Originally posted by Angelo in thread 7:


    Daughter J states her father disappears around noon or 1 pm.

    Reporter: “J says her husband was with her dad, at his home yesterday. He went to the hardware store alone. When he came back…”

    J: “My dad was gone.”

    Reporter: “What time?”

    J: “We’re thinking maybe 1, noon?”

    http://www.ktla.com/videobeta/watch/...9354&src=front
    __________________________________________________ _______

    ~11:00AM-12:00? – Daughter PB says she called her father and heard her BIL say he was going to the hardware store, and her father “responded in a favorable way.” ( IS post and since removed )

    __________________________________________________ _______

    July 28, 2009~~ Daughter J posted on ROTW at 1:50 pm and says that her father has been missing for about 28 hours. That would put the time of Mr. Harrod's disappearance at about 10:00 am on July 27, 2009. (She has removed this post)

    http://rimoftheworld.net/discuss/166/53721?page=0

    __________________________________________________ _______

    Robert’s son-in-law told cops that in the late morning on July 27, 2009, he had left Robert to run errands at the hardware store, and when he returned, Robert was gone.

    http://www.amw.com/fugitives/case.cfm?id=67544

    __________________________________________________ _______

    Robert Harrod was last seen at his residence on July 27, 2009 at 11:00 A.M. in the city of Placentia. When a family member returned to the house at approximately 1:00 P.M., Harrod was gone.

    http://placentia.org/DocumentView.aspx?DID=102

    __________________________________________________ _______

    Harrod was last seen at his residence in the 500 block of Carnation Drive Placentia, California sometime between 11:00 a.m. and 12:00 p.m. on July 27, 2009. His son-in-law went to the store and when he returned at 1:00 p.m., he found the front door locked, the housekeeper waiting on the porch, and Harrod missing.

    http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/...od_robert.html
    __________________

    JM told police that he worked at the home then went to Home Depot about 2:40 p.m. to buy supplies. When he returned about 3:30 p.m., Bob's housekeeper was sitting on the front stoop because no one had answered the door.

    http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/htm...ppeared08.html

    _________________________

    About 2:30 p.m. was the last time anyone says they saw Bob Harrod.
    JM said he returned to the house after 3 p.m. to find the Harrods' longtime maid sitting on the front stoop, saying the door was locked.

    http://www.ocregister.com/news/-214111--.html

    ____________________________________

    According to the police report, JuM and JeM told Fontelle Mr. Harrod was last seen at 11am.


    Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - CA CA - Bob Harrod, 81, Orange County, 27 July 2009 - #6





    Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - CA CA - Bob Harrod, 81, Orange County, 27 July 2009 - #7
    WOW!!!! All those different times are making my head spin!!!
    Robert Harrod will be found.

    All my posts are MOO and nothing but MOO!!!!


  10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to suzyq211 For This Useful Post:


  11. #216
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    DTH
    Posts
    1,203
    Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
    Another thing that is incredibly hinky about this case. Since when does someone schedule the housekeeper to work alongside a "contractor" or "handy man"? They don't. They would not schedule a housekeeper until said work was completed. That's why I don't believe Bob expected SIL that day. If he had expected and planned handy man work, he would not have ok'd the cleaning lady to come earlier than her regularly scheduled day.

    Keep in mind SIL and youngest daughter JuM lived next to Bob and Georgia for years prior to them moving uth. They would have been more than aware the cleaning ladies regular day was not Monday's and of Bobs routine schedule.

    We can only wonder if SIL would have even admitted to being in Bobs home the day he disappeared if the cleaning woman hadn't shown up unexpectedly to SIL. Wonder if that is why his wife, Bobs youngest daughter didn't phone Mrs. Harrod until well after 10pm.

    JMO
    BBM~~~ Great point! It just doesn't happen.

    I wonder if JeM and his "home repairs" prevented the housekeeper from entering any parts of Mr. Harrod's house.
    All posts are MOO~

    You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode for $1.99.

    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...tofgamonlco-20


  12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Angelo For This Useful Post:


  13. #217
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    551
    imo if Bob had plans for his SIL to be doing random handy home repairs, i think he might have told that to the cleaning lady when he called her to schedule the cleaning time. i wonder what she told LE about that. also, as Angelo said, are there any parts of the house she was kept from cleaning?
    so many lives turned upside down over this. hearts broken and innocents accused..... i wonder if whoever is responsible thinks it was worth it now? i wonder how they hold food down, knowing what they have done. i wonder how they can force themselves up each day and live without it driving them mad.
    i keep thinking about the babies in the family. the little innocent children who's lives could be destroyed when the truth hits the fan. somebody could minimize the effects to those babies by coming forward now with the truth about what happened to Bob.
    "Love one another. As I have loved you, love one another." Jesus


  14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to nanny2five For This Useful Post:


  15. #218
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Oh Captain, My Captain
    Posts
    28,032
    Today is a mediation day. As far as I can see, the day for the breach of fiduciary responsibility trial still stands at Monday.

    One thing I believe implicitly is that Bob will be there watching over those he loves who continue to fight for him. The truth doesnt change, as we discuss frequently. We have one side whose story has never changed and one side whose story constantly changes. That alone, even without all of the nasty posts and the slinging of mud, should give any reasonable person pause.

    May I simply point out, again, that one side has taken their cause to the www in their own words. And one side has simply faithfully worked with the media and apparently law enforcement to find out the answer to a very simple question-where is Bob? This is indisputable. No matter what side of the fence you are on, this is a fact.

    Today and Monday are about holding onto money that does.not.belong to anyone other than Robert Merle Harrod. Until the very sad day when he is declared dead.
    email me


    Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99


    Bob Harrod SAR


    “The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou


  16. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to believe09 For This Useful Post:


  17. #219
    Cubby is offline 50K reward, Bob Harrod-Missing: Call Det. Radomski 714-993-8176
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Chicago burbs
    Posts
    72,961
    Mandatory mediation today. Trial Monday. (or at least that is the scheduling.) Praying for honest answers and justice for Mr. Harrod. We have not forgotten you Bob.
    ~JMO~

    A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown


    Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

    You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.


    Websleuths Resource Center

    Call Kurtis - Psychics and the Missing


  18. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Cubby For This Useful Post:


  19. #220
    Cubby is offline 50K reward, Bob Harrod-Missing: Call Det. Radomski 714-993-8176
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Chicago burbs
    Posts
    72,961
    Quote Originally Posted by nanny2five View Post
    imo if Bob had plans for his SIL to be doing random handy home repairs, i think he might have told that to the cleaning lady when he called her to schedule the cleaning time. i wonder what she told LE about that. also, as Angelo said, are there any parts of the house she was kept from cleaning?
    so many lives turned upside down over this. hearts broken and innocents accused..... i wonder if whoever is responsible thinks it was worth it now? i wonder how they hold food down, knowing what they have done. i wonder how they can force themselves up each day and live without it driving them mad.
    i keep thinking about the babies in the family. the little innocent children who's lives could be destroyed when the truth hits the fan. somebody could minimize the effects to those babies by coming forward now with the truth about what happened to Bob.

    Excellent post!

    Just to clarify, there is nothing confirming Bob made the call to the housekeeper rather than receiving a call from the housekeeper the morning he disappeared. MSM has only reported "he told her to come". It's highly likely she called him in the morning on the day he disappeared and he agreed to have her arrive later that day because he was not expecting anyone else that day.

    jmo
    Last edited by Cubby; 10-28-2011 at 10:34 AM.
    ~JMO~

    A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown


    Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

    You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.


    Websleuths Resource Center

    Call Kurtis - Psychics and the Missing


  20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Cubby For This Useful Post:


  21. #221
    Cubby is offline 50K reward, Bob Harrod-Missing: Call Det. Radomski 714-993-8176
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Chicago burbs
    Posts
    72,961
    Quote Originally Posted by believe09 View Post
    Today and Monday are about holding onto money that does.not.belong to anyone other than Robert Merle Harrod. Until the very sad day when he is declared dead.

    Respectfully snipped and enlarged by me. This so so true, despite what Bobs daughters would wish for readers to believe.

    Thank you, believe09!
    ~JMO~

    A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown


    Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

    You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.


    Websleuths Resource Center

    Call Kurtis - Psychics and the Missing


  22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Cubby For This Useful Post:


  23. #222
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    extreme northern California
    Posts
    1,441
    Questions....
    What is "fiduciary responsibility" or "fiduciary duty"?
    Who has fiduciary responsibility for Bob (and now Georgia) Harrod's estates?
    What would a breach of fiduciary responsibility entail?
    WHO is saying that there has been a breach?
    Who stands to benefit if a breach is declared by the court?
    Who stands to benefit if a breach is denied by the court?
    Who stands to benefit if the estate is held in a constant state of limbo and uncertainty with all of these court issues?

    WHY is it so difficult to follow through on the duties of the estate? The family had a very hard time with Bob not giving them copies of Georgia's estate/will/trust. So I am stymied that they would fail to follow through on their responsibilities, knowing how important it is to them that people do what the court says they have to do!!!!!

    I hope these are answered by the events of Monday. I would like the focus to remain on finding Bob, and wonder if these court issues, regardless of what the family says about them, are a way of continuing to deflect focus off of finding Bob...


  24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to georgiajean For This Useful Post:


  25. #223
    Cubby is offline 50K reward, Bob Harrod-Missing: Call Det. Radomski 714-993-8176
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Chicago burbs
    Posts
    72,961
    Fiduciary responsibility is defined as acting in the best interests of the beneficiary. If the motivation behind Bobs disappearance and presumed murder is money it will be difficult to seperate the two.

    IMO, Bob was murdered and disappeared to prevent him spending money and enjoying his golden years with his current wife. Mrs Harrod was only 72 or so when she and Bob married. I'm sure he would have chosen to taken care of her and provide for her in the same manner he chose to his first wife of 53 years. That would have been a huge liability and expense for anyone who expected to inherit an old man of 81 yrs estate after he was gone. IMO, Bob was disappeared in order to prevent further use of his funds - even if it meant waiting the amount of years to have him declared deceased. Kind of like a long term investment. While the funds weren't available for immediate use, they would be at a forseeable time in the future.

    JMO of course.
    ~JMO~

    A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown


    Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

    You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.


    Websleuths Resource Center

    Call Kurtis - Psychics and the Missing


  26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Cubby For This Useful Post:


  27. #224
    What time did the housekeeper tell LEO that the SIL returned to Mr. Harrod's home?


  28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to CarolinaWoman For This Useful Post:


  29. #225
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,640
    Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaWoman View Post
    What time did the housekeeper tell LEO that the SIL returned to Mr. Harrod's home?
    To my knowledge, that information has not been made public.


  30. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to cloudajo For This Useful Post:


Page 15 of 47 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. CA CA - Bob Harrod, 81, Orange County, 27 July 2009 - #17
    By SheWhoMustNotBeNamed in forum 2000's Missing
    Replies: 1532
    Last Post: 12-15-2013, 11:38 AM
  2. CA CA - Bob Harrod, 81, Orange County, 27 July 2009 - #13
    By SheWhoMustNotBeNamed in forum 2000's Missing
    Replies: 1055
    Last Post: 02-27-2013, 10:54 AM
  3. CA CA - Bob Harrod, 81, Orange County, 27 July 2009 - #11
    By SheWhoMustNotBeNamed in forum 2000's Missing
    Replies: 1050
    Last Post: 11-28-2012, 08:55 PM
  4. CA CA - Bob Harrod, 81, Orange County, 27 July 2009 - # 3
    By Cubby in forum 2000's Missing
    Replies: 549
    Last Post: 09-09-2010, 09:00 PM
  5. CA CA - Bob Harrod, 81, Orange County, 27 July 2009 - # 1
    By Patience in forum 2000's Missing
    Replies: 595
    Last Post: 07-25-2010, 01:34 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •