771 users online (113 members and 658 guests)  

Websleuths News

PA - Lesbians, Larceny And Lions-Oh My

First off I don't give a flip what your sexual orientation is if you burglarized my house. Secondly I wish I did have a lion so when I left my home unocupied I didn't have to worry about all the creeps out there robbing me.

Two young women from Upper Darby have been arrested for a string of burglaries that lasted all summer long. The pair have been dubbed "Thelma and Louise" They took so much "stuff" from so many residents they couldn't get rid of it. What made the pair truly unique is they did it all without a vehicle. They even stole a big a&s flat screen which they just marched down the block after they stole it. They also took things like cosmetics (hey they're expensive) and Religious statues. I saw a really pretty Blessed Mother statue on the news.

The always eloquent Superintendent Michael Chitwood said the pair are not just thieves, but "sickos". They'd literally do their shopping in people's homes while they were out.

Lastly cops had a chuckle when seperately the young women said they left one house after they saw a lion in the house. When asked if it was a big dog they adamently said it was a lion. Hey, I believe them. Wouldn't be the first time someone in Philly had a large exotic animal in their house.

http://lezgetreal.com/2011/09/lesbia...d-lions-oh-my/

Lions and lesbians, oh my. You're just jealous that I posted first on the toe-sucker. LOL

Those women should be ashamed, bringing a harmless lion into that mess.

Quote Originally Posted by Missizzy View Post
    Lions and lesbians, oh my. You're just jealous that I posted first on the toe-sucker. LOL

Those women should be ashamed, bringing a harmless lion into that mess.
    Hey, I rather have these two in my surroundings than the toe guy. I didn't write that heading of course. Saw it in our local paper.

Maybe I can find a photograph of the stolen items. Toys and all they stole. No car either. Anything involving Michael Chitwood turns out interesting. We can always count on him to give some interesting facts.

Honestly one TV station said they went to the "Lion House" and they said there was no lion. No joke we've had people that kept a lion in the house. Horses in houses. The obligatory alligator. Years ago a guy walked I think it was a panther around on a leash in North Philly so I believe those chicks. Gotta wonder if their relationship will survive all this?