Did Rebecca Zahau Commit Suicide or was she Murdered

What do you believe happened to Rebecca Zahau

• Rebecca was murdered

Votes: 164 75.6%
  • Rebecca committed suicide

Votes: 26 12.0%
  • I can't decide what happened to Rebecca.

Votes: 27 12.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
NON WEBSLEUTHS MEMBERS MAY VOTE TOO.

Thank you for your participation.

Tricia

This is a simple poll.

Do you believe Rebecca Zahau was killed, committed suicide, or don't know.

This poll is open to the public so you can vote even if you are not a member of Websleuths.

If you would like to get caught up on the Zahau case here you go:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=456"]Rebecca Zahau Nalepa - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

To listen to the Websleuths Radio show with Dr. Cyril Wecht, True Crime Author Dawna Kaufmann, and Websleuths member cynic click RIGHT HERE

I shouldn't do these polls when I have a headache! I clicked on 'suicide' but I meant to vote 'murder'. :banghead:
Is there any way to fix this? She was DEFINITELY murdered.

NON WEBSLEUTHS MEMBERS MAY VOTE TOO.

Thank you for your participation.

Tricia

Suicide.

ps: I like these polls that are open to even people that are not members here.:)

definitely murdered IMO

I vote murdered too. I dont believe at all that it was a suicide.

I thought suicide until I listened to Dr Wecht on the radio show last night. Now I am undecided. I will wait to hear what more comes from the family's new investigation.

I voted strongly for murder!

However, I realize law enforcement has more information than what they have shared with the public, so I am open to the possibility of suicide. It's just that the information that they have given as to why they think it is suicide just doesn't convince me. AT ALL! Too many unanswered questions that just don't add up.

Of course I'm one of a handful of people that still think that Steve McNair (Titan's football player) was not killed by the girlfriend who then committed suicide. Another high profile case that I do not think was ever fully explained on how it was murder/suicide. It just didn't add up to me.

I'm just skeptical I guess, always thinking there is a more logical explanation.

I voted murder because they too quickly closed the case. They didn't have time to do the proper forensics and consult the proper experts. They didn't include the family or others information. Something is fishy about that.

I think she was murdered. I think she was getting ready to shower, and she heard a noise or someone yelling up at her. She hops out of the balcony on her tip toes and the killer was saying something to her. She jumps in side, and by then the killer is in her room. He ties her up, ties the rope at the end of the bed, makes the noose and throws it out of the door and over the balcony. He makes her hold the items so her fingerprints are on them. (stages the entire scene while she is still alive.) Perhaps a retired dirty cop?

Maybe he had her write the message with one hand and that is why one hand was loose.

He takes her downstairs, she is struggling to get loose, this is why one hand in the back the rope was loose. I think she was pushed down a few times, prodded or whatever to cause the marks on her head and back. He pulls the table up to the noose, and puts her in it, pushes the table out of the way. Maybe he swung her, and she swung back and forth with her back hitting the cactus like plant.

Absolutely murdered... the message scrawled on the door is the last , among many, sticking point(s) with me. No woman leaves a cryptic message like that as her last known communication to her loved ones- NO WAY!

This death took some thought, preparation and, time. IMO if you are suicidal you would take an easy way out. The manner of execution and being naked seem to send a poignant message to someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk