1190 users online (231 members and 959 guests)  

Websleuths News

Straight till you get to Jacket Rd.

Kara Kennedy, Eleanor Mondale lose battles with cancer

The daughters of two legendary Democratic politicians have died: Kara Kennedy, the oldest child of the late Sen. Edward M. Kennedy, and Eleanor Mondale, the daughter of former Vice President Walter F. Mondale.
    Both women had been battling cancer. Their deaths were announced by their families Saturday, according to the Associated Press.

How very sad that both these young ladies were battling cancer and died on the same day at the same age. Rip Kara and Eleanor!

Last edited by DollyPardonMe; 09-19-2011 at 01:14 AM. Reason: Forgot to add portion of article!
    "I am confident that, in the end, common sense and justice will prevail. I'm an optimist, brought up on the belief that if you wait to the end of the story, you get to see the good people live happily ever after."

Very sad indeed. Rest in eternal peace.
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

Very strange indeed! Connection?

My sympathy to the families. Hard to lose a love one.
    My opinion and nothing but my opinion.

Tor:Con Index link below. Will show you the probability of a tornado happening in your area.

FEMA's link for Emergency Supplies list below or what you need to survive for three days in case help is not immediately available to you.

You can also purchase a weather radio which will inform you of severe weather even if your electricity goes out. Runs on batteries of course.