1597 users online (336 members and 1261 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 28 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Who Had Motive, Method & Opportunity?!

If you believe this is a murder, as I do, then who, in Rebecca's world had the

Motive

Method

Opportunity

To be able to pull off this crime.

If you want to post your theory on what happened, that would be great also!!

"This Time We Get It Right!"
    If you can read this, thank a teacher, if it's in English, thank a soldier!
    If I forget to mention it. Everything I post is my opinion, right or wrong, good or bad.
    If you have questions about Rebecca Zahaus death, please watch this:http://websleuths.com/forums/showpos...00&postcount=1

Someone related to or hired by JS and/or DR (but I still have one or two more possible suspects). I won't really be convinced they didn't have opportunity until they show us the hard evidence of that though, so I still keep them open as suspects. Unfortunately, I think there is a piece of the puzzle missing on 'motive', but there are certainly plausible theories on that just given what we do know.

I'd love to know who the Zahau family thinks did it - or did they end up directly saying? Been out of the loop for a coupe of weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by time View Post
    Someone related to or hired by JS and/or DR (but I still have one or two more possible suspects). I won't really be convinced they didn't have opportunity until they show us the hard evidence of that though, so I still keep them open as suspects. Unfortunately, I think there is a piece of the puzzle missing on 'motive', but there are certainly plausible theories on that just given what we do know.

I'd love to know who the Zahau family thinks did it - or did they end up directly saying? Been out of the loop for a coupe of weeks.
    Hi Time, I have not seen anything that states the Zahau family has named a personthey feel is responsible. Thank you for posting!!!

If I forget to mention it. Everything I post is my opinion, right or wrong, good or bad.
    If you have questions about Rebecca Zahaus death, please watch this:http://websleuths.com/forums/showpos...00&postcount=1

You know, I was obviously not thinking straight when I started this thread, so here is my disclaimer:

We are all arm chair detectives, or at least I am, as are most of us. We have opinions that we believe may be correct. We are not saying that anyone is guilty, by posting our beliefs in this thread, we are instead, speaking about our suspicions and feelings, when it comes to the death of Rebecca Zahau.

Our ultimate goal is for Justice for Rebecca. We want the truth to be known, so that Rebecca's family may find a way to get the answers they need and deserve to have.

If we question whether a person is guilty of a crime, or involved in a cover up of that crime, it is simply speculation and no more.

This is pure speculation.

Motive - Why did Rebecca have to die?

She knew something about Max's accident that some people in the family, maybe even JS, wanted kept quiet. Rebecca had to be silenced very soon after the accident because she couldn't be trusted to withhold something upon further LE questioning.

This is pure speculation.

Curious Me, I have considered that possibility as well.

MMO...the following people IMO had them:

JS
    DS
    DS sister
    AS
    whoever Howard is...as a friend of the Father.

JMO

deanna82437 is offline The dead can't cry out for justice; it is a duty of the living to do so for them
    Quote Originally Posted by stilettos View Post

JS
    DS
    DS sister
    AS

JMO
    Just speculating here, but there is a Dr. Howard J. Luber, Dermatology and Internal Medicine, with ties to Medicis. Still researching and JMO MOO

"Mercy to the guilty is cruelty to the innocent." - Adam Smith

Quote Originally Posted by deanna82437 View Post
    Just speculating here, but there is a Dr. Howard J. Luber, Dermatology and Internal Medicine, with ties to Medicis. Still researching and JMO MOO
    Thank you for your efforts.

Quote Originally Posted by stilettos View Post

JS
    DS
    DS sister
    AS

JMO

JS
    DS
    DS sister
    DS partner/BF
    AS

A hired gun also has all three of these but has to be connected to someone on the list anyway

IMO - MOTIVE:

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthr...=148814&page=3
    SW 41290, page 5, lines 9 thru 21:
    On July 14th, at approximately 1800 hours, I was requested to respond to the Children's Hospital in regard to a pending Protective Services Report that was going to be filed by Jessica Robershaw, Children's Hospital Social Worker.

During the follow--during my follow-up investigation with Dr. Brad Peterson, Head of the ICU Trauma, he informed me that over the course of four days of medical testing, no determination could be made on the cause of the cardiac arrest suffered by Shacknai.

Based on the description of the incident, surrounding Shacknai's fall, Dr. Peterson did not feel the visible injuries were consistent with the cardiac arrest and brain swelling experienced by Shacknai. Dr. Peterson expressed concerns made based on the --the above factors, suffocation may have occurred prior to Shacknai's fall.
    Proven false in AR:
    https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&p...MzE5OTVl&hl=en
    FINAL NEUROPATHOLOGIC DIAGNOSIS:
    Child brain and spinal cord with:
    1: Cervical spinal cord-Acute hemorrhagic necrosis consistent with contusion.
    2: Acute diffuse ischemic encephalopathy.
    3: Cerebral edema (brain weight=1,590 g).
    4: Status post right frontal lobe shunt placement.
    5: Central diencephalic herniation.
    6: Bilateral cerebellar tonsilar herniation.
    My posts and their content are MY OPINION unless I have provided a link
    and are not to be copied and pasted to other sites or pages without my permission.

Quote Originally Posted by IWannaKnow View Post
    Brilliant Iwannaknow!!! Thank you!!!

This article was used on another thread as explanation that Rebecca and Jonah were not getting along, despite Jonahs statement in a newspaper article that he was the happiest he had been, in his relationship with Rebecca:

http://www.sandiegoreader.com/news/2...rebecca-zahau/

To ,y way of thinking, this may signify motive. Since his children obviously were placed higher than Rebecca, if he were protecting one of his other children in this situation, that could be a motive for the murder/silencing of someone who knew too much. Speculation and opinion.

The motive on the part of Rebecca's death, whether murder or suicide, seems to lurk within the following:

1) Adam Shacknai's immediate conclusion that Rebecca "hung herself." Why?
    2) Jonah Shacknai's immediate acceptance that Rebecca "killed herself." Why?

The suicide meme in turn seems to have come from LE's immediate acceptance of the above and subsequent uneven direction of the investigation to support a suicide finding.

If Jonah Shacknai wants closure, he needs to disclose (publicly or at the very least with the Zahau family with all their respective lawyers present) EXACTLY what led him and his brother to an immediate conclusion/acceptance of suicide.

That he has not done that suggests he has a motive (a secret he does not want exposed) and (coupled with the discrepancies of his whereabouts spanning the time of Rebecca's death) opportunity as well.

Thank you CalElliot! Hitting the thanks button didn't seem like enough!

Page 1 of 28 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast