536 users online (65 members and 471 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

recent Hailey items

Didn't know where to stick this, so just starting a new thread for more recent Hailey news, etc.
    http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=413837

has some of the new pics on here, recently released

the only water I can think of in those pictures are

Lake Fort Fantom hill

Lake Sweetwater

Diveson Lake

Lake Alan Henry

moss creek lake

for those that want to search these areas more or should I say sleuth.

Pictures of Hailey and the new baby are precious and just remind me that she will never have the chance to enjoy a child of her own. What an injustice!!!!

Hailey was certainly blooming into a beautiful young woman!!
    Support Our Troops

SRE - I'm sticking this in the media / news thread "sticky" for us also...thanks!

Thank you SRE, everyone needs to remember Hailey is still missing. I still question why LE said she was a runaway and did not want to be found. FWIW... billboards were placed on major Interstates here in TX in hopes of finding her. They were also placed in Southern Arizona. I wish they would have told us why they said she was a runaway.

Quote Originally Posted by JustPeachy View Post
    Hailey was certainly blooming into a beautiful young woman!!
    And there within laid the problem(or a large part of). IMO of course. Poor Hailey.

Quote Originally Posted by StrayKat View Post
    Thank you SRE, everyone needs to remember Hailey is still missing. I still question why LE said she was a runaway and did not want to be found. FWIW... billboards were placed on major Interstates here in TX in hopes of finding her. They were also placed in Southern Arizona. I wish they would have told us why they said she was a runaway.
    I would think the reason for that would have been the known domestic squabbles and general dysfunction in the family. It is not hard to see that would be sort of situation where a kid might run away, so that would be the first possibility they would consider first. In the vast majority of cases where a teenager dissappears it is a runaway situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Tugela View Post
    I would think the reason for that would have been the known domestic squabbles and general dysfunction in the family. It is not hard to see that would be sort of situation where a kid might run away, so that would be the first possibility they would consider first. In the vast majority of cases where a teenager dissappears it is a runaway situation.
    True... where a kid-- MIGHT run away-- but, with the 4 major networks, not to mention Nancy G. on top of the story... for them to ASSUME she is a runaway is a little much. It also sounds like she didn't need to runaway to do what she wanted.

The pics of Hailey are just precious -- I sure wish I knew what happened to her

Heartbreaking....

Mel

They assumed she ran away because whatshisname said she just walked away and her mother didn't bother to check where she was for two days.

ETA: It's so ironic because in almost every picture she looks so happy to be with her family - not like the kind of child who would ever run away at all.

Such a beautiful glowing child ~ it breaks my heart. Thanks for posting the new pictures.

I'm the proud mother of a new attorney!
    It's better to know some of the questions than all of the answers. ~ James Thurber
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing ~ Edmund Burke
    Why shouldn't truth be stranger than fiction? Fiction, after all, has to make sense. ~ Mark Twain

Zoe Bogart is offline Let's not ask for the Moon, we have the Stars
    She smiles so big in these pictures, unlike in the pictures of her with BJD, SA, and DDG taken as Christmas.

The pics with her and the baby are so precious. How sad that's all Baby C has of her sister now.

I'm glad Clint shared them.
    My brain is copyright-protected.
    Please pardon any typos. I'm a lousy typist and an even worse proofreader.

Big Brother and the Thought Police have arrived
    1984 by George Orwell (1949)

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Thanks for this thread. I have recently read thru all the general discussion threads for Hailey, and I'm glad to see that there are still people here in her forum and "new" news items, too.

ETA: the last pic in the sideshow is my favorite!
    now an official Penn State alum!

Kindness is magic. (Derek)

@JaneDoe25 (Twitter) <~~~ videos & pics of Harry right here

SmoothOperator is offline Sadly what connects all these puzzles is that there's a victim@the heart of each
    I'm certain someone's likely posted a link to Hailey's case from the CharleyProject but I'd never read it personally.. This particular quote below took me a little by surprise.. When did investigators state this??:
    Adkins strongly denies having harmed Hailey, and neither he nor anyone else has faced any charges in her disappearance. Investigators have stated they believe Hailey is deceased. Her case remains unsolved.
    http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/d/dunn_hailey.html
    Anyone know? TIA..

yeah someone LE made some statement to that effect back when, sorry can't think at the moment who or where to find it

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast