Status
Not open for further replies.
the only water I can think of in those pictures are

Lake Fort Fantom hill

Lake Sweetwater

Diveson Lake

Lake Alan Henry

moss creek lake

for those that want to search these areas more or should I say sleuth.

Pictures of Hailey and the new baby are precious and just remind me that she will never have the chance to enjoy a child of her own. What an injustice!!!!

Hailey was certainly blooming into a beautiful young woman!!

SRE - I'm sticking this in the media / news thread "sticky" for us also...thanks!

Thank you SRE, everyone needs to remember Hailey is still missing. I still question why LE said she was a runaway and did not want to be found. FWIW... billboards were placed on major Interstates here in TX in hopes of finding her. They were also placed in Southern Arizona. I wish they would have told us why they said she was a runaway.

Thank you SRE, everyone needs to remember Hailey is still missing. I still question why LE said she was a runaway and did not want to be found. FWIW... billboards were placed on major Interstates here in TX in hopes of finding her. They were also placed in Southern Arizona. I wish they would have told us why they said she was a runaway.

I would think the reason for that would have been the known domestic squabbles and general dysfunction in the family. It is not hard to see that would be sort of situation where a kid might run away, so that would be the first possibility they would consider first. In the vast majority of cases where a teenager dissappears it is a runaway situation.

I would think the reason for that would have been the known domestic squabbles and general dysfunction in the family. It is not hard to see that would be sort of situation where a kid might run away, so that would be the first possibility they would consider first. In the vast majority of cases where a teenager dissappears it is a runaway situation.

True... where a kid-- MIGHT run away-- but, with the 4 major networks, not to mention Nancy G. on top of the story... for them to ASSUME she is a runaway is a little much. It also sounds like she didn't need to runaway to do what she wanted.

The pics of Hailey are just precious -- I sure wish I knew what happened to her :(

Heartbreaking....

Mel

They assumed she ran away because whatshisname said she just walked away and her mother didn't bother to check where she was for two days. :banghead:

ETA: It's so ironic because in almost every picture she looks so happy to be with her family - not like the kind of child who would ever run away at all.

Such a beautiful glowing child ~ it breaks my heart. :( Thanks for posting the new pictures.

She smiles so big in these pictures, unlike in the pictures of her with BJD, SA, and DDG taken as Christmas.

The pics with her and the baby are so precious. How sad that's all Baby C has of her sister now.

I'm glad Clint shared them.

Thanks for this thread. I have recently read thru all the general discussion threads for Hailey, and I'm glad to see that there are still people here in her forum and "new" news items, too.

ETA: the last pic in the sideshow is my favorite!

I'm certain someone's likely posted a link to Hailey's case from the CharleyProject but I'd never read it personally.. This particular quote below took me a little by surprise.. When did investigators state this??:
Adkins strongly denies having harmed Hailey, and neither he nor anyone else has faced any charges in her disappearance. Investigators have stated they believe Hailey is deceased. Her case remains unsolved.
http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/d/dunn_hailey.html

Anyone know? TIA..

yeah someone LE made some statement to that effect back when, sorry can't think at the moment who or where to find it

Is the Ellis County Observer considered MSM? If so, this bizarre "letter to the editor" was just posted. http://www.elliscountyobserver.com/...dunn-case-doesnt-wind-up-like-casey-anthonys/

Is anyone here familiar with this journalist woman conducting searches? I haven't seen anything else posted about a skull being found or pictures of evidence that may have been removed from the scene. Can anyone shed some light on this for me? I get a google alert for dear Hailey everyday and this is the first I've heard of it.

And if this website is not allowed, please feel free to delete or let me know and I'll delete it myself.

Is the Ellis County Observer considered MSM? If so, this bizarre "letter to the editor" was just posted. http://www.elliscountyobserver.com/...dunn-case-doesnt-wind-up-like-casey-anthonys/

Is anyone here familiar with this journalist woman conducting searches? I haven't seen anything else posted about a skull being found or pictures of evidence that may have been removed from the scene. Can anyone shed some light on this for me? I get a google alert for dear Hailey everyday and this is the first I've heard of it.

And if this website is not allowed, please feel free to delete or let me know and I'll delete it myself.

wow. Lots of drama going on behind the scenes.

ellis county observer...ehhh....that's some old stuff ...still rearing its head now and then.Personally I think a lot of that on there is just pot stirring, with a piece or two of 'real' floating to the top now and then.

yeah someone LE made some statement to that effect back when, sorry can't think at the moment who or where to find it

Pete retracted that statement ,the Charley Project page makes me believe the researcher on the news articles might have been looking for important details ,and in Haileys case the retracting information might have made that complicated. Neither Ccity or Mitchell county officals are listed as sources of information.

The Journalist part is new. The rest has been out awhile

I don't see anything in that picture that looks like a skull, or even bones for that matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeachyTee