Dolores Hope, wife of Bob Hope, dies at 102

Dark Knight

Reaction score
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Dolores Hope, the sultry-voiced songstress who was married to Bob Hope for 69 years and sometimes sang on his shows for U.S. troops and on his television specials, has died at age 102.

Hope family spokesman Harlan Boll said Hope died Monday of natural causes at home in Los Angeles. He did not elaborate.

Bob Hope died at age 100 on July 27, 2003.

http://news.yahoo.com/dolores-hope-wife-bob-hope-dies-102-211438269.html

RIP Mrs. Hope. I was a huge fan of you and your husband. I'm glad you both lived such LONG lives!!!

RIP Dolores
They got married before my dad was even born!!
Loved Bob Hope and everything he did for our troops and his wife was with him quite a bit !
Now they can be together

She was a very classy lady. They had one of the longest marriages in Hollywood history - 69 years! So glad they are with one another again.

RIP Dolores.

A quote I saw said "She would do anything for America's children and America's servicemen". A great lady whose passing is a loss to the world. Rest in peace, Dolores.

R.I.P. Delores, with heartfelt condolences to the family you left behind. I remember them all from my early childhood in Toluca Lake. (If Nora might read here, special sympathy to her.)

(Also, I don't know why tmz and others keep spelling her name wrong, just a fwiw)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back