1044 users online (245 members and 799 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 29 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Search Warrants Unsealed Shacknai Zahau

First of warrants
    Attached Files Attached Files

Warrant 11-164
    Warrant 11-165
    Attached Files Attached Files

Oh my, a clump of hair was taken into evidence. Thank you CalElliot for posting these.

"This Time We Get It Right!"
    If you can read this, thank a teacher, if it's in English, thank a soldier!
    If I forget to mention it. Everything I post is my opinion, right or wrong, good or bad.
    If you have questions about Rebecca Zahaus death, please watch this:http://websleuths.com/forums/showpos...00&postcount=1

Quote Originally Posted by SunnieRN View Post
    Oh my, a clump of hair was taken into evidence. Thank you CalElliot for posting these.
    OK...I want to know whose hair is that? Rebecca's? How did it get there...man...so many questions unanswered.

The text from AS to JS that RZ "killed herself" is utterly perplexing. If he wasn't able to reach JS, why not leave a voicemail. Or something like..."URGENT EMERGENCY RE REBECCA. ALREADY CALLED 911. CALL ME"

Also the statement that Jonah told Dina that Rebecca killed herself, that morning. No doubt in his mind it appears.

If I forget to mention it. Everything I post is my opinion, right or wrong, good or bad.
    If you have questions about Rebecca Zahaus death, please watch this:http://websleuths.com/forums/showpos...00&postcount=1

Interesting. We now know that the police do have JS's phone, which means they can verify he did contact RZ when he said he did. We also know that AS was told to remove the blue cloth from RZ.

Quote Originally Posted by CalElliot View Post
    The text from AS to JS that RZ "killed herself" is utterly perplexing. If he wasn't able to reach JS, why not leave a voicemail. Or something like..."URGENT EMERGENCY RE REBECCA. ALREADY CALLED 911. CALL ME"
    This is major. AZ did not find Rebecca lying in a bloody bathtub with slashed wrist. Why did he immediately think Rebecca killed herself? If Rebecca was found hanged in her own bedroom, clothed and unbound, maybe the first impression could be suicide. But with hands/feet bound, mouth gagged, hanging outside nude? Looks like an execution style death more than anything else. (Isn't this the way many of the victims were hanged by the Mexican druglord in the Mexican border cities?)

The text message should say RZ died or was found hanged to be reasonable. To me, this is a red flag.

Thanks for posting this. A lot to read.

Quote Originally Posted by KarenM View Post
    This is major. AZ did not find Rebecca lying in a bloody bathtub with slashed wrist. Why did he immediately think Rebecca killed herself?

The message should say RZ died or was found hanged to be reasonable. To me, this is a redflag.
    I'd have assumed it was suicide, too, particularly after what happened to MS.

Karen I agree. That, along with Adams lie detector test being inconclusive makes me think about things!

Well my first thought finding someone bound hand and foot and gagged would not be suicide. Just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by CDS22 View Post
    I'd have assumed it was suicide, too, particularly after what happened to MS.
    That was Day 2 or Day 3 of Max's incident. AS would not have known much or had time to analyze MS's death in details except for being informed an accident happened in the house. Rebecca was not even MS's real mother, why would AS think she committed suicdie over it? If JS indeeded called RZ and told her MS turned for the worse at midnight, AS would not have knowledge of that call either in the early morning.

On page 9 of the first warrant, the responding officer states that as a result of his initial investigation - looking at the scene, the victim, interviewing witnesses, etc. he believed RZ's death was a homicide.

Can someone tell us if DNA kits, etc. as listed in the warrant are normally included if they were kits used by LE in the investigation? Or does this indicate they were found there when the officers arrived?

http://www.10news.com/pdf/29245478/detail.html
    --S/W #2--items removed from the mansion--

1.knife
    2.pair of black gloves
    3.paper towel w/ red stains
    4.box w/ paint supplies
    5.dr. pepper bottle
    6.clothing
    7.flip camera
    8.basket w/ cameras
    9.stain kit
    10.clump of hair
    11.document addressed to jonah
    12.tissue w/ red stain
    13.clothing
    14.hair
    15.receipt for paint supplies
    16.candle
    17.water bottle
    18.bedding
    19.2 plastic cups
    20.underwear
    21.black latex glove
    22.table
    23.greeting card
    24.paper w/ writing
    25.bedding
    26.butcher knife
    27.steak knife
    28.white plastic bag
    29.rope
    30.samsung cell phone
    31.paint brush
    32.stain kit
    33.small paint brush
    34.green and white striped towel
    35.bedroom door
    36.tube of black paint
    37.laptop computer
    38.mac computer
    39.olympus camera
    40.lumix camera
    41.swab kit
    42.swab kit
    43.swab kit
    44.dna swab
    45.print cards
    my opinion...........and i happen to agree with it.....

Page 1 of 29 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast