873.3 KB · Views: 314
Warrant 11-164
Warrant 11-165

Attachments

• warrant_11-164.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 181
  • warrant_11-165.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 153
Oh my, a clump of hair was taken into evidence. Thank you CalElliot for posting these.

Oh my, a clump of hair was taken into evidence. Thank you CalElliot for posting these.

OK...I want to know whose hair is that? Rebecca's? How did it get there...man...so many questions unanswered.

The text from AS to JS that RZ "killed herself" is utterly perplexing. If he wasn't able to reach JS, why not leave a voicemail. Or something like..."URGENT EMERGENCY RE REBECCA. ALREADY CALLED 911. CALL ME"

Also the statement that Jonah told Dina that Rebecca killed herself, that morning. No doubt in his mind it appears.:innocent:

Interesting. We now know that the police do have JS's phone, which means they can verify he did contact RZ when he said he did. We also know that AS was told to remove the blue cloth from RZ.

The text from AS to JS that RZ "killed herself" is utterly perplexing. If he wasn't able to reach JS, why not leave a voicemail. Or something like..."URGENT EMERGENCY RE REBECCA. ALREADY CALLED 911. CALL ME"

This is major. AZ did not find Rebecca lying in a bloody bathtub with slashed wrist. Why did he immediately think Rebecca killed herself? If Rebecca was found hanged in her own bedroom, clothed and unbound, maybe the first impression could be suicide. But with hands/feet bound, mouth gagged, hanging outside nude? Looks like an execution style death more than anything else. (Isn't this the way many of the victims were hanged by the Mexican druglord in the Mexican border cities?)

The text message should say RZ died or was found hanged to be reasonable. To me, this is a red flag.

Thanks for posting this. A lot to read.

This is major. AZ did not find Rebecca lying in a bloody bathtub with slashed wrist. Why did he immediately think Rebecca killed herself?

The message should say RZ died or was found hanged to be reasonable. To me, this is a redflag.

I'd have assumed it was suicide, too, particularly after what happened to MS.

Karen I agree. That, along with Adams lie detector test being inconclusive makes me think about things!

Well my first thought finding someone bound hand and foot and gagged would not be suicide. Just saying.

I'd have assumed it was suicide, too, particularly after what happened to MS.

That was Day 2 or Day 3 of Max's incident. AS would not have known much or had time to analyze MS's death in details except for being informed an accident happened in the house. Rebecca was not even MS's real mother, why would AS think she committed suicdie over it? If JS indeeded called RZ and told her MS turned for the worse at midnight, AS would not have knowledge of that call either in the early morning.

On page 9 of the first warrant, the responding officer states that as a result of his initial investigation - looking at the scene, the victim, interviewing witnesses, etc. he believed RZ's death was a homicide.

Can someone tell us if DNA kits, etc. as listed in the warrant are normally included if they were kits used by LE in the investigation? Or does this indicate they were found there when the officers arrived?

http://www.10news.com/pdf/29245478/detail.html
--S/W #2--items removed from the mansion--

1.knife
2.pair of black gloves
3.paper towel w/ red stains
4.box w/ paint supplies
5.dr. pepper bottle
6.clothing
7.flip camera
8.basket w/ cameras
9.stain kit
10.clump of hair
11.document addressed to jonah
12.tissue w/ red stain
13.clothing
14.hair
15.receipt for paint supplies
16.candle
17.water bottle
18.bedding
19.2 plastic cups
20.underwear
21.black latex glove
22.table
23.greeting card
24.paper w/ writing
25.bedding
26.butcher knife
27.steak knife
28.white plastic bag
29.rope
30.samsung cell phone
31.paint brush
32.stain kit
33.small paint brush
34.green and white striped towel
35.bedroom door
36.tube of black paint
37.laptop computer
38.mac computer
39.olympus camera
40.lumix camera
41.swab kit
42.swab kit
43.swab kit
44.dna swab
45.print cards

Well, both parents left the hospital more than some have thought.

Another person pops up that Rebecca had to drive to the airport - some Howard. Geez.

That was Day 2 or Day 3 of Max's incident. AS would not have known much or had time to analyze MS's death in details except for being informed an accident happened in the house. Rebecca was not even MS's real mother, why would AS think she committed suicdie over it? If JS indeeded called RZ and told her MS turned for the worse at midnight, AS would not have knowledge of that call either in the early morning.

Perhaps if we had details of MS's death, we'd know more about why RZ could possibly feel suicidal.

And don't forget, according to RZ's family and the dog guy, RZ referred to MS as her "son".

I have lived in several 3rd world countries, and I thought I point out that one way they slaughter small animals like goat is to tie up the goat's feet, hang by the neck , burn off the hair , etc. human victims has also been killed/tortured in this cruel manner. heres an example:
http://www.ishr.org/Methods-of-torture-in-the-People-s-Republic-of-China.1047.0.html

Well my first thought finding someone bound hand and foot and gagged would not be suicide. Just saying.

http://www.cbs8.com/story/15505829/some-shacknai-search-warrants-to-be-unsealed

"Dina returned to the hospital on July 12, 2011, at about 1800 hours. Rebecca and Adam came to the hospital to pick up Jonah and his friend, Howard. They left the hospital, dropped off Howard at the airport then went to eat some dinner. Jonah returned to the hospital around 2000 hours and Dina was still there. Rebecca and Adam returned to the residence in Coronado.

(Jonah) left the hospital around 0100 hours and went to Ronald McDonald House. Dina stayed at the hospital. (Jonah) returned to the hospital on July 13, 2011 at about 0700 hours and Dina was still there."

...if jonah was supposed to have left rebecca a voice mail @ 12:30, that maxie's condition was "grave and death was imminent"--( causing her to kill herself over it )---it would make no sense for him to then leave maxie's side--and crash @ the ronald mcdonald house for 6 hours.

anyone know anybody who hanged out at ronald mcdonald house for 6 hours ?

http://www.cbs8.com/story/15505829/some-shacknai-search-warrants-to-be-unsealed

"Dina returned to the hospital on July 12, 2011, at about 1800 hours. Rebecca and Adam came to the hospital to pick up Jonah and his friend, Howard. They left the hospital, dropped off Howard at the airport then went to eat some dinner. Jonah returned to the hospital around 2000 hours and Dina was still there. Rebecca and Adam returned to the residence in Coronado.

(Jonah) left the hospital around 0100 hours and went to Ronald McDonald House. Dina stayed at the hospital. (Jonah) returned to the hospital on July 13, 2011 at about 0700 hours and Dina was still there."

...if jonah was supposed to have left rebecca a voice mail @ 12:30, that maxie's condition was "grave and death was imminent"--( causing her to kill herself over it )---it would make no sense for him to then leave maxie's side--and crash @ the ronald mcdonald house for 6 hours.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeachyTee
Back