Gabriel Johnson - Elizabeth's 45 pages of letters

BeanE

Inactive
Reaction score
Website
casesignal.wordpress.com
Mom's letters reveal possible clues about Baby Gabriel's disappearance

PDF file with copies of the letters:
http://www.woai.com/media/lib/12/a/...9-9caa-fb1a6f01a497/Johnsonletterstojudge.PDF

"What can anyone say I did wrong? Really? They don't know. I know," Elizabeth wrote.

But the most compelling part of her letters is when, for the first time, she talks about missing Baby Gabriel and gives a glimpse of what may have happened to her baby.

She stated in her letters: "I love my son more than anything, and I've missed him being in my arms or on my hip more than anything. The hardest, most selfless thing to do is to give your child away. In the end, I knew it wasn't fair to Gabriel to live a life with me. I am a train wreck. I don't owe anyone an explanation."

In the letters, Johnson repeatedly asks to have her lawyers removed from her case and to allow her to be under house arrest. Last month, the judge denied both of those requests.

Article link:
http://www.woai.com/news/local/stor...-clues-about-Baby/mMcH1WqbrEifZUzK-jXLPA.cspx

It just thrills my soul to know she is so miserable.

interesting is right!

wish I knew what kind of personality disorder she has so I could analyze these line by line

there's one part where she states that while looking at pics of Gabriel "she felt nothing" but I'm not sure of the context b/c this is also while she's being interviewed (or hit on as she thinks) ...

and the reference to one baby-seller being offered a deal & Jack not being charged at all makes me think there is possibly a lot more going to come out at trial in reference to the Smith's possibly illegal activities

Geez, too dang long... had to stop at the push them off a cliff.

Poor Grandma!

ick...she's a sick manipulator. And, delusional and narcissistic and evil.

"Interviews are open per me for a fee."

"I was literally born on the day of 'exciting instability'. "

"I have accepted my fate. Let them come."

And wow. The recurring wolf theme. I'm going to dig out my old red cape and wear it while I read through everything again.

I see no signs whatever of mental illness. Incredible self absorption. Complete lack of caring for anyone else. But no hallucinations or anything. Completely oriented to where she is, what's going on around her, and has an excellent understanding of the legal processes going on.

The only thing I see that interferes with her ability to assist in her defense is her intentional choice not to cooperate with her defense - the people who are trying to assist her. That's not mental illness. That's a plain and simple choice she's making. They're going above and beyond to try to help her to protect her rights. She's choosing to thwart their efforts. She says over and over and over she knows she shouldn't be writing to the judge.

I wonder if all the psychiatrists got to see these letters.

I see no signs whatever of mental illness. Incredible self absorption. Complete lack of caring for anyone else. But no hallucinations or anything. Completely oriented to where she is, what's going on around her, and has an excellent understanding of the legal processes going on.

The only thing I see that interferes with her ability to assist in her defense is her intentional choice not to cooperate with her defense - the people who are trying to assist her. That's not mental illness. That's a plain and simple choice she's making. They're going above and beyond to try to help her to protect her rights. She's choosing to thwart their efforts. She says over and over and over she knows she shouldn't be writing to the judge.

I wonder if all the psychiatrists got to see these letters.

bbm

I'm sure they did. One of the experts referred to them in his testimony. They also had the Salame interview, all the jail records and stuff from the first Rule 11.

interesting is right!

wish I knew what kind of personality disorder she has so I could analyze these line by line

there's one part where she states that while looking at pics of Gabriel "she felt nothing" but I'm not sure of the context b/c this is also while she's being interviewed (or hit on as she thinks) ...

and the reference to one baby-seller being offered a deal & Jack not being charged at all makes me think there is possibly a lot more going to come out at trial in reference to the Smith's possibly illegal activities

From what I read, she said she was excited to see his pictures and had even requested pics for her jail cell. She, however was not interested in seeing TPS's.

Calling TPS a baby seller says quite a bit, but EJ just needs to do one more thing to crack this case and that is to describe the people in the park and the carseat. Those are key things. Obviously, a car seat would have been purchased in San Antonio if they flew, unless someone remebers someone carrying an empty one that fit the profile. OR The car seat was purchased in their hometown, so if someone new of someone buying a carseat and new they did not have a child that fit the description, then bam there it is.

She does not miss Gabriel one bit........

Everybody and thier dog knows this child is not alive.

She killed him, plain and simple.

I can't wait until Texas pursues 1st degree murder charges.

Let's see if she can beat that, if she's done nothing wrong at all.

I just started reading about this case and it is very confusing. I read some of the letters Elizabeth wrote, I can't decide what I think of her yet-my first thought is that she's got problems...lots of bad problems, but as someone previously posted, she seems very aware of what is going on and even has an understanding of the legal part of it.

My attention was drawn to this case because of that beautiful little boy...As a mother, I can not imagine ....well, let's just say that I am heart broken over this little boys story, and I pray for him and any who love him.

What a drama queen! 45 pages, she mentions Gabriel just three times, uses his name 8 times, but usually in reference to herself.

"In the end I knew it wasn't fair to Gabriel to live a life with me. I am a train wreck." Yes, she is the true victim here (as she said).

I have no sympathy for EJ she is right where she belongs. OTOH if she hates the psyche ward as much as she claims to, then put her there, for life.

Wow I just popped in to see if I'd missed anything on this case, and those letters are just...crazy. But not crazy in a Rule 11 way. ;) Crazy in a manipulative, fantasy-prone way. She and TPS must have felt an instant bond.

I'm still not sure if Gabriel is really dead.... :(

I guess I was looking at the letters from a different standpoint, rather than EJ's state of mind.

I'm guessing that her jail has a set protocol of sending and receiving of inmate mail, so why is she admitting in the letters to the judge that she has been sneaking mail out of the jail through her PI?

And EJ claims she was paying the PI to sneak the letters out, so where would EJ be getting money from in jail?

And just WHO is EJ writing to that she doesn't want the correctional officers to find out about?

And WHAT is in those letters the PI is sneaking out that EJ doesn't want anyone to see?

And if the jail has a set protocol for mail, can EJ face charges for admitting that she is sending out mail improperly?

Can the PI also face charges for helping EJ sneak mail out?

Ugh! Trying to read these, what a whiner! 19 pages in and no mention of Gabriel yet. Unbelievable...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redeworker
Back