1940 users online (335 members and 1605 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

The footprints/shoeprints on the balcony

I thought this subject deserves its own thread.

Let's discuss the footprints and/or shoeprints on the balcony.

Link to photos of prints/impressions:

http://www.sdsheriff.net/coronado/

Link to photos that speculate perhaps another shoeprint is on the balcony and might have been overlooked:

http://www.radaronline.com/photos/image/146325

Which begs for the answer as to who's footprint was under LEO 'one foot'.

"This Time We Get It Right!"
    If you can read this, thank a teacher, if it's in English, thank a soldier!
    If I forget to mention it. Everything I post is my opinion, right or wrong, good or bad.
    If you have questions about Rebecca Zahaus death, please watch this:http://websleuths.com/forums/showpos...00&postcount=1

I just want to point out that the best LE can say about bare foot prints is that they are consistent with RN's sizes. Those footprints are not fingerprints, and thus can not be used in the same way to identify an individual.
    Just my opinion

CBS Channel 8 local news just relayed further info on the extra boot print on the balcony. Dr. Godwin says it looks like someone else was there by the way the prints look/overlap.

And what about those black gloves?

Yeah, were they black leather, latex, what? I didn't see that spelled out anywhere. And a papertowel with red stains.
    My posts and their content are MY OPINION unless I have provided a link
    and are not to be copied and pasted to other sites or pages without my permission.

Extra footprints huge find.

Thanks for reminding me about the paper towels with the red stains. No hints what it is either.

Footprints and Rebecca's Limp

This may be the appropriate thread to post a thought I have had re: footprints/shoeprints:

Rebecca is reported to have walked with a limp, and I wonder if that limp would have had any effect on footprints she would leave if she were standingon her own as opposed to if she were being held upright by another person (perhaps to stage the "suicide.")

Also, wouldn't the limp even more seriously inhibit her ability to move around with her feet bound compared to a person without a limp???

Any thoughts?

Please keep up the excellent sleuthing here. . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Pacific2011 View Post
    This may be the appropriate thread to post a thought I have had re: footprints/shoeprints:

Rebecca is reported to have walked with a limp, and I wonder if that limp would have had any effect on footprints she would leave if she were standingon her own as opposed to if she were being held upright by another person (perhaps to stage the "suicide.")

Also, wouldn't the limp even more seriously inhibit her ability to move around with her feet bound compared to a person without a limp???

Any thoughts?

Please keep up the excellent sleuthing here. . . .
    Pacific2011

Great thinking. I guess RZ's limp didn't seem to limit her ability to jump around with her legs bound if we're to believe she committed suicide.

Thank you for starting this thread chasing.halos!

BBM - Huge news!!!

Meantime, a forensic crime scene expert hired by the Zahau family claimed Tuesday that he has discovered a new set of unidentified footprints on the balcony in evidence photos posted online.
    Dr. Maurice Godwin said the photos show Zahau's heel and toe prints, a shoe print from a Coronado police officer who stepped on the balcony while clearing the crime scene, and two additional shoe prints from a third, unknown person.
    "These are narrow shoe markings and it's not the alleged boot of the officer," Dr. Godwin said. "You can see where the officer's prints went right over the (unidentified) markings."
    In a Skype interview from his home in Fayetteville, NC, Dr. Godwin said the new footprint evidence leads him to believe Zahau was murdered.
    "I think this is clearly a murder, yes," said Dr. Godwin. "This places someone in that room on that balcony other than the victim and the (Coronado police) officer."

http://www.cbs8.com/story/15505829/s...to-be-unsealed

You can choose to be bitter or better when handling your problems.

My posts are just my opinion and for entertainment purposes only.
    Do not copy any of my post. All post are to remain here.

Christopher McCandless (aka Alexander Supertramp)
    2/12/1968 -8/1992 RIP you are missed.

http://www.bringkyronhome.org/
    If you have information about Kyron Horman, please call the Tip Line at 503-261-2847 or dial 911

I still don't understand why Officer <modsnip> felt the need to stick his boot onto the balcony before they took photos of it. I don't think that's good police work any way I look at it. Especially if there is actually another print and Officer <modsnip> stepped on it.
    Last edited by Salem; 09-23-2011 at 12:27 PM. Reason: Please don't call names, thanks.
    Just my opinion

North Carolina's beautiful Blue Ridge Mtns.
    Quote Originally Posted by jjenny View Post
    I still don't understand why Officer <modsnip> felt the need to stick his boot onto the balcony before they took photos of it. I don't think that's good police work any way I look at it. Especially if there is actually another print and Officer <modsnip> stepped on it.
    I have felt this way about the whole case!
    Last edited by Salem; 09-23-2011 at 12:27 PM.
    About the time we can make ends meet, somebody moves the ends. Herbert Hoover

So, is there 2 footprints from Rebecca or only the one? DId they track her footprints that lead to the balcony or did they only find ONE? Shouldn't there be a trail of footprints? Why is there NO other prints found? I guess NO ONE EVER entered that room?? Must have been a very, very clean room!

Quote Originally Posted by Curious Me View Post
    Pacific2011

Great thinking. I guess RZ's limp didn't seem to limit her ability to jump around with her legs bound if we're to believe she committed suicide.
    Did the AR reveal anything about a foot or leg injury that was previously there?

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast