1488 users online (274 members and 1214 guests)  

Websleuths News

AZ - Paul Johnson, 23, Phoenix, 30 March 1994

http://www.lbth.org/ncma/gallery/ncm...hp?A200905689S

Possible? I just got caught up on this mystery. The timing isn't exactly right, but I know some people spent months and months following the Dead around the country. Also, I read somewhere about a phone number with a 914 prefix (not an area code) in a note in his possession--he was from Phoenix, which has landlines with 914 prefixes. Age, height/weight, general appearance seems similar. I don't see him in any of the possible matches.

did you ever do any following up on this? his height and weight seem close enough, and the time line doesnt concern me since like you said, people can spend months following a band on the road...

i don't know if i see a major match to the composite appearance wise, but the more i read about the case and how severely his face was damaged in the accident, the more i think that coupled with 1+ years since last being seen could account for inconsistencies in looks.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerri Blank View Post
    did you ever do any following up on this? his height and weight seem close enough, and the time line doesnt concern me since like you said, people can spend months following a band on the road...

i don't know if i see a major match to the composite appearance wise, but the more i read about the case and how severely his face was damaged in the accident, the more i think that coupled with 1+ years since last being seen could account for inconsistencies in looks.
    I think Jason's ME would have a clear indication if Jason was a drug user, imo. He may have that as hold back information-idk Here is a link to Paul Wayne Johnson's online MP pages:

Charley Project
    Arizona MP Directory
    Doe Network
    email me

Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99

Bob Harrod SAR

“The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou