AZ AZ - Paul Johnson, 23, Phoenix, 30 March 1994

in2caps

Reaction score
http://www.lbth.org/ncma/gallery/ncmaprofile_all.php?A200905689S

Possible? I just got caught up on this mystery. The timing isn't exactly right, but I know some people spent months and months following the Dead around the country. Also, I read somewhere about a phone number with a 914 prefix (not an area code) in a note in his possession--he was from Phoenix, which has landlines with 914 prefixes. Age, height/weight, general appearance seems similar. I don't see him in any of the possible matches.

did you ever do any following up on this? his height and weight seem close enough, and the time line doesnt concern me since like you said, people can spend months following a band on the road...

i don't know if i see a major match to the composite appearance wise, but the more i read about the case and how severely his face was damaged in the accident, the more i think that coupled with 1+ years since last being seen could account for inconsistencies in looks.

did you ever do any following up on this? his height and weight seem close enough, and the time line doesnt concern me since like you said, people can spend months following a band on the road...

i don't know if i see a major match to the composite appearance wise, but the more i read about the case and how severely his face was damaged in the accident, the more i think that coupled with 1+ years since last being seen could account for inconsistencies in looks.

I think Jason's ME would have a clear indication if Jason was a drug user, imo. He may have that as hold back information-idk Here is a link to Paul Wayne Johnson's online MP pages:

Charley Project
Arizona MP Directory
Doe Network

Paul Wayne Johnson
  • paul_wayne_johnson_1.jpg
  • johnson_paul2.jpg
Johnson, circa 1994
  • Missing Since 03/30/1994
  • Missing From Phoenix, Arizona
  • Classification Endangered Missing
  • Sex Male
  • Race White
  • Date of Birth 09/20/1970 (51)
  • Age 23 years old
  • Height and Weight 5'8 - 5'9, 145 - 155 pounds
  • Medical Conditions Johnson has a history of drug abuse.
  • Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Brown hair, brown eyes. Johnson has a scar several inches long under his hairline, the result of a previous skull fracture. He has a small mole on his left earlobe and he's previously fractured his left hand. He is left-handed and has type B-positive blood. Johnson may use the last name Hill.
Details of Disappearance
Johnson was last seen in the 200 block of west Madison Street in Phoenix, Arizona on March 30, 1994. He has never been heard from again. Few details are available in his case.
Paul Wayne Johnson – The Charley Project

3909DMAZ - Paul Wayne Johnson
The Doe Network says he was last seen at 225 W. Madison Street, Phoenix, Arizona. This is the address for Maricopa County Jail. I can find no further information or articles related to his disappearance.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer
Back