FL Masturbating Cable Guy Wins Worst Customer Service Award

Tinsamd

Justice for Shaniya!!!!
Reaction score
So... Um... Yeah... At a loss for words...

http://thestir.cafemom.com/in_the_n...mpaign=outbrain&utm_content=outbrain_feb_test

And you thought Jim Carrey was creepy in the movie The Cable Guy! OMG, this real-life Comcast cable installer totally makes "Chip" Douglas look beyond tame. The 31-year-old named Shane Wheatley went to a 24-year-old woman's home in Sarasota, Florida (one of those states that seems to have more than its fair share of psychos!) on July 31 to install cable service and began touching himself through his shorts. (Unfortunately, it wasn't just one of those "adjustment" issues most men seem to take no issue with -- even in front of strangers.) When the young woman turned to look away, she said Wheatley exposed himself and began masturbating while smiling at her. The woman then left the apartment. Um, no kidding?!?!

Mug shot:

http://florida.arrests.org/Arrests/Shane_Wheatley_5736513/

CAN YOU IMAGINE!?!?!

I'm switching to satellite.

Does this belong in off-beat news or beat-off news?

Maybe that was his way of testing the cable.

I really want to make a joke but I think you guys have covered them all. :crazy:

OMG lololol
Bogus too
If he did that in front of me I would have beat him to death ~ NO pun intended !

Funny that his booking info (occupation) says he's a INSTALLER DRS.

I'm thinking not anymore!

What's wrong with giving free extended cable? :waitasec:

I wonder if he was watching 'The Karate Kid"? Wax on - whacks off. :eek:hoh:

What's wrong with giving free extended cable? :waitasec:

I hate it when I go back into a thread and re-read one of my posts and realize I should have written it differently. I think it would have been funnier had I written; What's wrong with offering free extended cable? :sigh:

O/T but what do you call a herd of masturbating cattle? Beef Strokenoff.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back