1222 users online (194 members and 1028 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 5 of 37 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    I was always under the impression the were found in brush. It may be nothing as they may have used video not exactly from the case or it may not even be burlap. However, it does open the possibility to more than just the GB4 being in burlap.

Quote Originally Posted by OnTheCase27 View Post
    At the 56 second mark of the AE documentary it shows what appears to be officers pulling out a green to blueish burlap sack from the sand. If this is the case I am confused because I was under the impression that the GB4 were in the brush and not buried in sand. Anyone else catch this?
    Could you please post a link to the AE documentary in question ?
    Hi, english is not my first language so please bear with me

At the 56 second mark of the AE documentary it shows what appears to be officers pulling out a green to blueish burlap sack from the sand. If this is the case I am confused because I was under the impression that the GB4 were in the brush and not buried in sand. Anyone else catch this?
    Good looks! Is that real from the searches? It also looks like there is a big brown thing in front of what looks like the female officer...is that a brown burlap sack? gilgo.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Theforeigner View Post
    Could you please post a link to the AE documentary in question ?
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ToK5cgxc2d4

Hopefully that works.

Quote Originally Posted by LindsayLohan6 View Post
    Good looks! Is that real from the searches? It also looks like there is a big brown thing in front of what looks like the female officer...is that a brown burlap sack? gilgo.jpg
    Thanks for the screen cap that's exactly what I was referring to. I'm not certain what the brown object in front of what appears to be a female officer. But it's possible it's a burlap sack or something else entirely.

Thanks for the screen cap that's exactly what I was referring to. I'm not certain what the brown object in front of what appears to be a female officer. But it's possible it's a burlap sack or something else entirely.
    It looks like paper to me. MOO
    Do you have language questions or letters/documents that you'd like to have examined in order to determine the language background of the writer? I can help!

The only case I know where someone was buried in the sand was lattingtown but I never heard they were in a burlap sack? Marie what makes you say paper?

Maybe they are placing bones in the object. It seemed to go against all the things I knew about this case, it may not even be relevant.

The only case I know where someone was buried in the sand was lattingtown but I never heard they were in a burlap sack? Marie what makes you say paper?
    It simply looks like brown paper to me. It looks to me like it's a bit more solid in structure than burlap (it doesn't look woven to me). It looks like the type of brown paper that is used to wrap packages or like the type that is placed on the ground in vineyards for grapes to be placed upon after they're picked. MOO.

See this link:
    http://westernfarmpress.com/grapes/d..._images-113371

And no, I'm not claiming that a grape grower or anybody who had anything to do with a vineyard is the killer.
    Do you have language questions or letters/documents that you'd like to have examined in order to determine the language background of the writer? I can help!

when the clip starts they are pulling it out of the sand it was buried

when the clip starts they are pulling it out of the sand it was buried
    That's something else (and it looks gray in color to me). At :54, the brown material in question is totally out and sitting by the woman's feet. It's not clear whether or not it had been buried. The gray thing, however, was buried; and we can see that because they're pulling it out of the sand. The brown thing is just sitting there, IMO.

Could it be a body bag brought to the scene by investigators?

Quote Originally Posted by marie-chantal View Post
    That's something else (and it looks gray in color to me). At :54, the brown material in question is totally out and sitting by the woman's feet. It's not clear whether or not it had been buried. The gray thing, however, was buried; and we can see that because they're pulling it out of the sand. The brown thing is just sitting there, IMO.
    Yes sorry i was saying to Paula Zahn that the grey burlap was buried as far the brown thing I just cant see it well enough to tell

Yes sorry i was saying to Paula Zahn that the grey burlap was buried as far the brown thing I just cant see it well enough to tell
    You're talking to Paula Zahn?

Quote Originally Posted by marie-chantal View Post
    You're talking to Paula Zahn?
    lol i meant onthecase27 becuz its like the show on the case with paula zahn

Page 5 of 37 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast