746 users online (92 members and 654 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

ID - Patrick Beavers, 24, Jerome, 3 April 1997

MISSING FROM JEROME, IDAHO.
    PATRICK JASON BEAVERS
    MISSING APRIL 3, 1997
    AGE WHEN MISSING 24
    D.O.B. 10/18/1972
    Patrick Beavers disappeared sometime on the evening of approximately April 3, 1997 or the morning of April 4, 1997 and has not been seen or heard from since. He left a note intended to be his Last Will which prompted an extensive search of the surrounding area and the Canyon by volunteers and law enforcement to no avail. ..

It had been snowing heavily around the time he disappeared and it is believed he left late at night possibly without his winter coat, extra clothing or any other winter apparel. He usually wore dark wrap around sunglasses, hiking boots, jeans, and was known to carry a multipurpose knife and pepperspray. He did not drive and would have been on foot. He was believed to have been drinking that evening so may have smelled of alcohol. Patrick is or would be almost 39 years old at this time. He was almost 25 at the time of his disappearance.

Patrick could be thinner now, but is most likely heavier. His height is between 5'10" and 6' and he weighed between 200 and 250 Lbs at the time of his disappearance. He has hazel eyes, brown hair and a receding hairline. He also has surgical scars on his abdomen due to exploratory surgery for burst appendix. He may or may not have a beard.

He was an avid reader and expert speller. He would walk long distances frequently and loved the outdoors (hiking). He listened to all types of music and is a Steelers fan. He has an offbeat sense of humor and while very social but is still a bit awkward. Patrick has a high IQ and a fast learner. Patrick is a scotch drinker but does not frequent bars, smoke or do drugs. When he orders or cooks eggs he likes them to have lace left on them. He had never operated a motor vehicle at the time he disappeared.

His disappearance could have been staged by him to get away and make his mark in the world or it could be due to suicide. His note could be taken either way and ironically he mispelled the word Exsept. He did not have Identification with him it was left behind.
    If his disappearance was staged by him he may have been hitchhiking and camping out traveling to either Texas (to find lost relatives), California (where he grew up), Alaska or Washington (to seek work on a fishing boat).

Someone had to have seen him on the night of his disappearance. Noticed someone walking in the dark in deep snow or picked up a hitchhiker traveling toward one of these places. There was extensive media coverage and flyers were posted within days all over the region.

Doe Network Case File 1819DMID.
    Idaho Missing Person's Clearinghouse under Disability
    NamUs MP 2089
    Texas Missing Person's Clearinghouse
    pat.jpg

pat1.jpg

PJBeavers.jpg

pjbeavers2.jpg

pat note.jpg

Last edited by KateB; 04-05-2015 at 01:38 AM.

Happy Birthday Little Brother Where ever you may be!!!!
    When you lie you take away a persons freedom of choice, their right to choose to continue on the same path or to take a different path. You are forever limiting their choices. No matter what the truth may be I would rather know the truth than to make choices based on a lie.

Starstruck, Im sorry about your brother missing. I was looking at the note and wondered if it has been confirmed that it was his handwriting.
    Cindi Lou

Some people may consider me crazy, I say I'm just inspired.

Handwritten note

No, not by any type of handwriting analysis - only through family members that recognize his writing.
    When you lie you take away a persons freedom of choice, their right to choose to continue on the same path or to take a different path. You are forever limiting their choices. No matter what the truth may be I would rather know the truth than to make choices based on a lie.

Starstruck - do you think that his (purposefully) misspelling the word except was him trying to send a message of some sort?

Post I don't know

I don't know - he was a very good speller. Anything is possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Starstruck106 View Post
    I don't know - he was a very good speller. Anything is possible.
    Very sorry about your brother. Hope he is well. Check out www.zabasearch.com. There was a listing for Patrick Beavers in two different towns in Washington. A Jay c. Beavers listed in Texas and in Alaska. Would this be a relative? If he can walk for miles and miles, I'm suprised he is not thin. Most people I know that are husky have a rough time walking. I did not check California on zaba search. Sometimes they give an address and phone number. Wish you luck!
    Let me know if you have any luck. Prayers for you and your family!!

After 15 years, Jerome Family Hopes Missing Son will be Found

http://magicvalley.com/news/local/af...1d2d0ce66.html

7 hours ago • By Alison Gene Smith

JEROME • Every time a body is found, Barbara Zysett waits for a call. Is it her son Patrick, or will this body be ruled out too – by a different shoe size, mismatched dental records or a scar that’s too long or too short?

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by summer_breeze View Post
    http://magicvalley.com/news/local/af...1d2d0ce66.html

7 hours ago • By Alison Gene Smith
    Almost another year has passed.

4.png

5.png

6.png

7.jpg

8.jpg
    Items he purchased prior to disappearance
    Last edited by KateB; 04-04-2015 at 09:46 PM. Reason: repair img tag.

still searching

NO news seventeen years now

A recent article about several of Idaho's missing persons. http://magicvalley.com/news/local/ma...0cf38b067.html

I just had a look at the FB page again. It just breaks my heart. I hope Patrick's loved ones will soon get answers.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast