OK OK - Toni Dean Long (Cooley), 30, Tulsa, May 2011 - reported in Sept - mother of 4

fhc

Reaction score
http://www.tulsaworld.com/specialpr...tid=450&articleid=20110922_450_0_Police893519

Police need help finding a woman who was last seen by family members in May.

Toni Dean Long, also known as Toni Cooley, was last seen May 20 at her residence near 23rd Street and Southwest Boulevard, police said.

Long has adolescent children, and she has not made contact with them or other family members since then, police said.

She is described as a 30-year-old white female, 5 feet 6 inches tall and 120 pounds with brown hair and blue eyes, police said. She has a distinctive tattoo on the lower part of her left leg.

Anyone with information is asked to call the Tulsa Police Missing Persons Unit at 918-596-9133 or email TPDmissingpersons@cityoftulsa.org.

http://www.newson6.com/story/15525107/informan-sought-on-missing-tulsa-woman

http://www.ktul.com/story/15525547/po

http://www.fox23.com/news/local/sto...for-missing-woman/NY3QtkhW3EyWmCRokog1Ew.cspx

Something is wrong with this story...missing since May but only reported 4 months later??? :waitasec:

I have to agree. Why did they wait so long to report her missing? Oh, yeah, it's Oklahoma!!!

I have to agree. Why did they wait so long to report her missing? Oh, yeah, it's Oklahoma!!!

Hey, lol, I resemble that remark!

It's not like we can find anybody anyway.

Hinky meter alert!
Round up that husband and hook him up to a poly.

Hinky meter alert!
Round up that husband and hook him up to a poly.

Amen to that. I've just read every post and comment on her FB missing page. Toni "left" without a car, without her kids, and her husband was apparently unconcerned three months after she vanished. A couple of friends/neighbors commenting on fights they had witnessed between Toni and her husband, one saying he had a mean streak.

FB page administrator says Toni tried to make several phone calls before she disappeared, trying one number many times but was misdialing or something. Having issues with someone close to her. "The answer is there..." Her home and car had still not been searched for blood or other evidence as of May 2013. Family/friends very unhappy with lack of investigation by Tulsa PD. She had sought help for chest pains at a Tulsa hospital not long before she disappeared (panic attack, perhaps?).

Applied for marriage license December 1999. Toni's husband filed for divorce in February 2003; Toni and children filed PPO against the husband a week later. Drug testing ordered for both parties, motion for child to be DNA-tested, divorce case dismissed July 2005 due to lack of action by either party. Husband and children filed PPO against Toni a month later.

None of this suggests a happy ending, and I suspect Toni is no longer living. LE needs to get serious about investigating this case ASAP.

ETA: Oh, my word, I just learned that Toni's sister lost her husband and her two daughters in a tornado at Woodward, OK in April 2012, less than a year after Toni went missing. The two little girls were just 5 and 7 years old.

Can't find anything current on this case... :( I do see where the husband filed for divorce and in the custody agreement it states Toni is only to have supervised visitation with her children. It's an odd case....

This one is close to me, and not finding much info. Reached out to her family to see if they wanted to join and shed more light for us to go on. Hopefully we can get some insider info to get started on.

Original

Toni Dean Long – The Charley Project

Toni Long (Cooley)
Missing Person 05/20/2011

Toni was last seen at her residence on 5/20/2011. She has made no contact with any known person since that date. Toni is a white female, 5' 6" tall, weighing 120 lbs. She has brown hair and blue eyes. She often colors her hair different colors. She has a tattoo on her lower left leg and foot of a flower and a vine. She was 30 years old when last seen.

Anyone with information about this case is encouraged to contact the Tulsa Police Department Missing Person Unit.
ImageStream.aspx

ImageStream.aspx

TPD Unsolved Crimes

12473_76316.jpg
12473_76298.jpg
12473_76283.jpg

Toni Dean Long went missing from the Tulsa area on May 20, 2011. She was thirty years old.

The last time Toni was known to have been seen alive, she had packed her belongings and left the home that she shared with her husband. While Toni is reported to have told several people that she had wished to leave her husband, her family states that she would never willingly stay out of touch with her four children for long. While it appears possible she left the home of her own freewill, it should be noted that she didn’t take her vehicle. There are very few details available in Toni’s disappearance.

Toni also goes by the last name Cooley, which was her maiden name, and has a very distinctive tattoo on her lower left leg. She is described as being a caucasian female with brown hair and blue eyes. A photo of her tattoo is posted below. There is DNA on file for Toni.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123
Back