678 users online (105 members and 573 guests)  

Websleuths News

OH - Who will protect this 4 yo boy???

I don't even know what to say! or where to begin...So many are failing this little boy.

Oh wow, and now that babysitter has taken this step of reporting about the abuse, this child will lose the one person who had his best interest at heart

Its a no brainer that mom will never take the child back to that babysitter, in light of mom's lack of action (other than covering the bruises with makeup) and her comments that she wants to be a big happy family. She will never give that babysitter another opportunity to see what is going on with that poor child.

My heart hurst for this little guy, he may have a long row to hoe
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

Charlotte, North Carolina
    this upsets me soooo much. Why did they not take x-rays? I mean, just cause you don't see something wrong, doesn't mean that something isn't wrong that poor kid and that poor, wonderful babysitter oh, and that dumb excuse for a mom, she makes me wanna become violent myself, just not with a helpless child, with her!
    Find Brian Shaffer!!

Janet Christiansen, Kaiden, and Family, justice WILL prevail!

~*Cancel my subscription, I'm THROUGH with your issues*~

A 4-year-old boy sustained bruises around both eyes, his mouth and neck during a possible physical abuse case.

His babysitter filed the complaint with the Norwalk Police Department about 3:15 p.m. Tuesday.

"She did not know who did it," Detective Sgt. Jim Fulton said. "(His) mom put makeup on him to cover it up."

The suspected abuse happened on Rosedale Boulevard. After an investigation, Anthony M. Storrer, 23, of 29 Rosedale Blvd., was arrested and charged with assault and child endangering.