Page 12 of 60 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MyBelle View Post
    I don't consider you dullwitted but I do wonder why you think anyone who kills a child has to have a motive. I certainly don't believe Max's death was a premeditated murder but I do believe if his death was truly an accident, there would be reasonable explanations for scooters and balls and broken chandeliers.

Don't some people just lash out at children out of anger, frustration, jealousy?

JMO
    This is a good post. Makes you think.

Not when the body on the table is missing most of its organs. The ME said he relied on all the testing done at both hospitals, radiology results, the LE reports. About the only thing the ME collected and tested was blood.

JMO
    I wouldn't say he was missing MOST of his organs for goodness sake. Everything the ME needed to look at was there.

3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Rhyme & Reason For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Rhyme & Reason View Post
    I wouldn't say he was missing MOST of his organs for goodness sake. Everything the ME needed to look at was there.
    I am just going by what the ME stated in his opinion. He made it clear he relied on the hosptial scans, testing, notes, LE reports.

JMO

Quote Originally Posted by Carpe Pacem View Post
    Call me dullwitted, but I can't grasp why some believe that this poor little fellow was smothered by RZ. What motive would she have had to do something so utterly heinous?

My heart does ache for his parents and their unimaginable loss, and I hope his case is reopened and resolved to their satisfaction.
    Right, she had nothing to gain by killing Max and everything to lose. BTW, you are absolutely not dullwitted

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Rhyme & Reason For This Useful Post:

Right, she had nothing to gain my killing Max and everything to lose. BTW, you are absolutely not dullwitted
    So if she did kill him, and had "everything to lose", that might just explain why she killed herself.

JMO

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CDS22 For This Useful Post:

Right, she had nothing to gain by killing Max and everything to lose. BTW, you are absolutely not dullwitted
    In the end, she did lose everything so I'm not understanding your point.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to MyBelle For This Useful Post:

RZ had no motive to hurt MS. That is absurd.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to PeteJ For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by CDS22 View Post
    So if she did kill him, and had "everything to lose", that might just explain why she killed herself.

JMO
    I don't believe her going over a second floor balcony is just a coincidence.

Not when the body on the table is missing most of its organs. The ME said he relied on all the testing done at both hospitals, radiology results, the LE reports. About the only thing the ME collected and tested was blood.

JMO
    Have you even read the autopsy report? I presume you did. Then why are you claiming that "about the only thing ME collected and tested was blood?" Clearly that is false.
    Just my opinion

15. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jjenny For This Useful Post:

No, doc said if it was between his legs when he landed, when RZ rolled him over then it could end up on one leg.
    I'm saying why then didn't she tell investigators she found him with the scooter between his legs.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SophieRose For This Useful Post:

BBM. The ME notes under his opinion that this was radiologically indicated and usually caused by lack of oxygen circulated to brain/heart. So he agrees with the ICU chief.

He goes on to say because it was also possible that a face-first fall of such severity could cause cardiac arrest, he ruled it an accident.

If this is what JS wanted the AG to review, I can't say that I blame him.

JMO
    Cardiac arrest was not due to facial injuries, but to spinal cord contusion.
    Just my opinion

19. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to jjenny For This Useful Post:

In the end, she did lose everything so I'm not understanding your point.
    Exactly my point. Why would she kill him then kill herself, just to lose everything anyway.

21. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Rhyme & Reason For This Useful Post:

JMO
    The AR contains a complete narrative by the pathologist, Dr. Lucas, including an examination of the skull, scalp, brain and a 27.5 cm section of the spinal cord.

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

23. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to bessie For This Useful Post:

Exactly my point. Why would she kill him then kill herself, just to lose everything anyway.
    Let's say she killed him by accident, then tried to cover it up because she felt she would lose it all if found out. Then more and more people kept asking questions (the LE called her 5x's according to recent phone records that the Zahau family lawyer released), DS's twin sister wanted to ask her about MS's injuries, she wasn't allowed to visit the hospital, and she felt pressured and like her world was caving in. So with everything lost, what was she to do? In her mind, suicide.

JMO

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CDS22 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by jjenny View Post
    Cardiac arrest was not due to facial injuries, but to spinal cord contusion.
    But a face-first fall can produce brain injuries, and in extreme cases, spinal cord contusion. The doctor didn't think those two jived together, and I personally think he was right.

JMO

Page 12 of 60 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast