Page 12 of 60 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 899
  1. #166
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Ontario's west coast
    Posts
    1,540
    Quote Originally Posted by MyBelle View Post
    I don't consider you dullwitted but I do wonder why you think anyone who kills a child has to have a motive. I certainly don't believe Max's death was a premeditated murder but I do believe if his death was truly an accident, there would be reasonable explanations for scooters and balls and broken chandeliers.

    Don't some people just lash out at children out of anger, frustration, jealousy?

    JMO
    This is a good post. Makes you think.


  2. #167
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,417
    Quote Originally Posted by MyBelle View Post
    Not when the body on the table is missing most of its organs. The ME said he relied on all the testing done at both hospitals, radiology results, the LE reports. About the only thing the ME collected and tested was blood.

    JMO
    I wouldn't say he was missing MOST of his organs for goodness sake. Everything the ME needed to look at was there.


  3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Rhyme & Reason For This Useful Post:


  4. #168
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    8,761
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhyme & Reason View Post
    I wouldn't say he was missing MOST of his organs for goodness sake. Everything the ME needed to look at was there.
    I am just going by what the ME stated in his opinion. He made it clear he relied on the hosptial scans, testing, notes, LE reports.

    JMO


  5. #169
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,417
    Quote Originally Posted by Carpe Pacem View Post
    Call me dullwitted, but I can't grasp why some believe that this poor little fellow was smothered by RZ. What motive would she have had to do something so utterly heinous?

    My heart does ache for his parents and their unimaginable loss, and I hope his case is reopened and resolved to their satisfaction.
    Right, she had nothing to gain by killing Max and everything to lose. BTW, you are absolutely not dullwitted


  6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Rhyme & Reason For This Useful Post:


  7. #170
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    708
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhyme & Reason View Post
    Right, she had nothing to gain my killing Max and everything to lose. BTW, you are absolutely not dullwitted
    So if she did kill him, and had "everything to lose", that might just explain why she killed herself.

    JMO


  8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CDS22 For This Useful Post:


  9. #171
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    8,761
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhyme & Reason View Post
    Right, she had nothing to gain by killing Max and everything to lose. BTW, you are absolutely not dullwitted
    In the end, she did lose everything so I'm not understanding your point.


  10. The Following User Says Thank You to MyBelle For This Useful Post:


  11. #172
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    greater Nashville
    Posts
    73
    RZ had no motive to hurt MS. That is absurd.


  12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to PeteJ For This Useful Post:


  13. #173
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    8,761
    Quote Originally Posted by CDS22 View Post
    So if she did kill him, and had "everything to lose", that might just explain why she killed herself.

    JMO
    I don't believe her going over a second floor balcony is just a coincidence.


  14. #174
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    21,747
    Quote Originally Posted by MyBelle View Post
    Not when the body on the table is missing most of its organs. The ME said he relied on all the testing done at both hospitals, radiology results, the LE reports. About the only thing the ME collected and tested was blood.

    JMO
    Have you even read the autopsy report? I presume you did. Then why are you claiming that "about the only thing ME collected and tested was blood?" Clearly that is false.
    Just my opinion


  15. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jjenny For This Useful Post:


  16. #175
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,446
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhyme & Reason View Post
    No, doc said if it was between his legs when he landed, when RZ rolled him over then it could end up on one leg.
    I'm saying why then didn't she tell investigators she found him with the scooter between his legs.


  17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SophieRose For This Useful Post:


  18. #176
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    21,747
    Quote Originally Posted by MyBelle View Post
    BBM. The ME notes under his opinion that this was radiologically indicated and usually caused by lack of oxygen circulated to brain/heart. So he agrees with the ICU chief.

    He goes on to say because it was also possible that a face-first fall of such severity could cause cardiac arrest, he ruled it an accident.

    If this is what JS wanted the AG to review, I can't say that I blame him.

    JMO
    Cardiac arrest was not due to facial injuries, but to spinal cord contusion.
    Just my opinion


  19. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to jjenny For This Useful Post:


  20. #177
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,417
    Quote Originally Posted by MyBelle View Post
    In the end, she did lose everything so I'm not understanding your point.
    Exactly my point. Why would she kill him then kill herself, just to lose everything anyway.


  21. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Rhyme & Reason For This Useful Post:


  22. #178
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Who Dat Nation
    Posts
    24,746
    Quote Originally Posted by MyBelle View Post
    Not when the body on the table is missing most of its organs. The ME said he relied on all the testing done at both hospitals, radiology results, the LE reports. About the only thing the ME collected and tested was blood.

    JMO
    The AR contains a complete narrative by the pathologist, Dr. Lucas, including an examination of the skull, scalp, brain and a 27.5 cm section of the spinal cord.
    __________________________________
    Muddy water in the street
    ; Muddy water 'round my feet... as sung by the inimitable Bessie Smith, "Muddy Water (A Mississippi Moan)"

    WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK




  23. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to bessie For This Useful Post:


  24. #179
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    708
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhyme & Reason View Post
    Exactly my point. Why would she kill him then kill herself, just to lose everything anyway.
    Let's say she killed him by accident, then tried to cover it up because she felt she would lose it all if found out. Then more and more people kept asking questions (the LE called her 5x's according to recent phone records that the Zahau family lawyer released), DS's twin sister wanted to ask her about MS's injuries, she wasn't allowed to visit the hospital, and she felt pressured and like her world was caving in. So with everything lost, what was she to do? In her mind, suicide.

    JMO


  25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CDS22 For This Useful Post:


  26. #180
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    708
    Quote Originally Posted by jjenny View Post
    Cardiac arrest was not due to facial injuries, but to spinal cord contusion.
    But a face-first fall can produce brain injuries, and in extreme cases, spinal cord contusion. The doctor didn't think those two jived together, and I personally think he was right.

    JMO


Page 12 of 60 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Discuss Max's death here - Thread #1.
    By arielilane in forum Rebecca Zahau Nalepa
    Replies: 1016
    Last Post: 09-23-2011, 07:31 PM
  2. 2011.01.04 30 Search Warrants Released
    By FaerieB in forum Zahra Clare Baker
    Replies: 204
    Last Post: 01-05-2011, 01:31 PM
  3. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 12-06-2009, 10:24 PM
  4. Woman Gets Max. Prison Term For Laughing About Victim's Death
    By White Rain in forum Crimes in the News
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-26-2008, 03:38 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •