Max's Search Warrants Released!!!! Discuss Max's Death here #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.cbs8.com/story/15520745/...us-cell-phone-new-witnesses-accounts-reported

From the comments under the article.

"Jack Trimarco -- an ex-FBI agent that ran the polygraph division for the bureau in Los Angeles -- says another lie detector test needs to be given to Adam Shacknai. For someone with Paul Redden's credentials and reputation, to say that he wasn't able to draw a conclusion, but FELT Adam Shacknai was telling the truth, simply isn't acceptable. Polygraphers don't let emotions or gut feeling or observations to include body language, and verbalizations taint the results," Trimarco says. Trimarco said he would be willing to conduct another polygraph test of Adam Shacknai, and any other witnesses in the investigation. If the test is inconclusive, as it was in this case, you state that you have no opinion, period, end of discussion. This means you run another test, with new questions. Polygraphers aren't trained to judge people's feelings, it's just not something we do, or have the capability of doing. Adam Shacknai needs to be given another polygraph test, Trimarco says."

Is that the correct link Sunnie?

I did find this interesting from your link:

In yet another development, Bremner said she sent the following email message Wednesday evening to California Attorney General Kamala Harris:

Please be advised that I represent the family of Rebecca Zahau. I understand that you have received a letter from Jonah Shacknai requesting a review of the SDSD's investigation of Rebecca's death (and their conclusion that she committed suicide).
I will be respectfully submitting to you a formal and detailed response to Mr. Shacknai's letter (which was not copied to me nor to my clients). In the interim, I want to be on record that we are not requesting a review. Rather, we are requesting a full independent INVESTIGATION into the circumstances surrounding Rebecca's tragic death - with full input from us, our investigators and our experts.

We have significant and compelling information, analysis and crucial and pivotal facts to share. We have also retained nearly ten unimpeachable experts who with ample bases challenge the finding of suicide. We also have new compelling evidence to be investigated and new critical witnesses to be interviewed.

Thank you.
Anne M. Bremner
Attorney at Law

Oh, sorry, I see the headline now on the video!

In search warrants that were just released by a San Diego judge, Max's doctor, Dr. Peterson at Rady Children's Hospital told the Coronado Police Department, "he did not feel the visible injuries were consistent with the cardiac arrest and brain swelling experienced by Shacknai. Dr. Peterson expressed concerns based on the above factors that suffocation may have occurred prior to Shacknai's fall."

Puzzling...

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusiv...ight-suffocated-doctor-claims-search-warrants

http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/local/130367943.html

I guess the key words are, "at first"

Newly obtained search warrants reveal that a doctor at first thought that Max Shacknai, son of Jonah Shacknai may have been suffocated.
A county sheriff’s investigation later confirmed that Max died after falling down the stairs in the infamous Spreckles mansion where Rebecca Zahau was found dead days later.

However, Dr. Brad Peterson, a doctor at Rady’s Children’s hospital was quoted in a search warrant saying that Max might have suffocated before the fall. The visible injuries were not consistent with the cardiac arrest and brain swelling experienced by the boy, Peterson said.

Oh, sorry, I see the headline now on the video!

Sorry, went to read the article and saw the video, but should have posted to watch the video.:innocent: Too much work, not enough sleep.:floorlaugh:

Uh, this search warrant says Coronado Police Officers "received a radio call of a female who had hung herself" The fire department said they immediately noticed rigor mortis. Pg 8

Attachments

• warrant_41290.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 87
July 14th 1800 Respond to Children's Hospital Pending Protective Services Report

The "visible injuries" are the key here. Max's facial injuries would not explain why he stopped breathing. His neck also was not broken. But what the doctor did not see was the extensive damage to Max's spinal cord. But that doctor's opinion explains why DS apparently believes Max was suffocated (as was reported to us by a poster with inside information.)

Yes. I just don't understand why he didn't tell them that this was just an initial opinion and testing would validate or not? I really don't know if he was ethical in claiming the suffocation so strongly ... he kept telling them that for four days? What was the testing on Wed (or ?) we heard about, an MRI to be performed?

Good grief, a woman is dead because of this (I'm convinced at least)

Yes. I just don't understand why he didn't tell them that this was just an initial opinion and testing would validate or not? I really don't know if he was ethical in claiming the suffocation so strongly ... he kept telling them that for four days? What was the testing on Wed (or ?) we heard about, an MRI to be performed?

Good grief, a woman is dead because of this (I'm convinced at least)

Ah yes. I absolutely agree. In the autopsy, the condition the child entered the hospital in was indictative of brainstem/spinal cord involvement.

from the autopsy report page 2

Upon paramedic’s arrival, CPR was continued, and cardiotonic medications were administered. During a second round of epinephrine, he had spontaneous return of circulation. The estimated duration of CPR was 25-30 minutes. He was transported via ambulance to Sharp Coronado Hospital. A head CT demonstrated cerebral edema, ‘rotational artifact’, and a possible C5 abnormality. He had nonreactive pupils upon admission and decorticated posturing. He was transferred to Rady Children’s Hospital

Just makes me want to cry..knowing what that meant..

Speaking of Atty. Bremner, I heard her on my car radio today on KFI talk radio. She said that a neighbor two doors down from the mansion came forward and contacted her and told her that she heard a woman scream HELP at 11;30 pm the evening of the hanging.

What I would like to know is if this neighbor called police after hearing that woman screaming for help? Otherwise, I am wondering why not? And is she being truthful?

Bremner said, when asked, that this neighbor has already been questioned by the police, but I dio not know when she was. Was it a story she told from the start? Or is she just coming forward now?

The "visible injuries" are the key here. Max's facial injuries would not explain why he stopped breathing. His neck also was not broken. But what the doctor did not see was the extensive damage to Max's spinal cord. But that doctor's opinion explains why DS apparently believes Max was suffocated (as was reported to us by a poster with inside information.)

Which IMO is called Motive....You can bet that my husband would be keeping me under 100% eyeball to eyeball guard should he ever think that I was under the impression someone killed my child...he knows me. I would ask him to keep the weapons in the house under lock and key because I may not be responsible for my own actions. Just saying...I can see where this one doctor may have set a chain reaction into motion.

Speaking of Atty. Bremner, I heard her on my car radio today on KFI talk radio. She said that a neighbor two doors down from the mansion came forward and contacted her and told her that she heard a woman scream HELP at 11;30 pm the evening of the hanging.

What I would like to know is if this neighbor called police after hearing that woman screaming for help? Otherwise, I am wondering why not? And is she being truthful?

Bremner said, when asked, that this neighbor has already been questioned by the police, but I dio not know when she was. Was it a story she told from the start? Or is she just coming forward now?

Guess we are finding out that the information was reported to the police, at least that is the current news. I take this to mean, since it was not released by LE, that there had to be a reason for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redeworker