849 users online (114 members and 735 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 86 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Steven Powell arrested in Washington State

http://www.fox13now.com/news/kstu-st...,4639336.story

Steven Powell, the father-in-law to missing Susan Cox Powell, was arrested Thursday night, according to West Valley City Police.

It was not related to Susan's disappearance

fox13now FOX 13 NOW
    BREAKING: Police say Steven Powell arrested for voyeurism involving children.
    It's just MOO. I could be wrong. Wouldn't be the first time and it surely won't be the last!

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.

I JUST saw... am watching now on KONG. He's arrested for voyerism and sex crimes against children. Not Susan's disappearance YET, but they are going to stalk him at the jail!! Keep watching!!
    "Until you do right by me, everything you think about is gonna crumble... until you do right by me, everything you think about is gonna fail."

14 counts of voyeurism. Apparently items seized from the last search warrant.

Quote Originally Posted by gibby207 View Post
    I JUST saw... am watching now on KONG. He's arrested for voyerism and sex crimes against children. Not Susan's disappearance YET, but they are going to stalk him at the jail!! Keep watching!!
    It's just MOO. I could be wrong. Wouldn't be the first time and it surely won't be the last!

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.

What will JP do now with no daddy to get advice. LMAO

14 counts involving two children. Wow!

Gibby tell them to go over and Hound JP too!

OMG. So disgusting! One down.

Quote Originally Posted by Lera213 View Post
    Gibby tell them to go over and Hound JP too!
    I'm merely miles away from him... I can feel his shaking from here. KONG is channel 6 out here, and it's a sister station to KING 5. I dunno if there is a link to watch, but the reporter said they were heading to the jail to stalk SP. tee hee.

I'm off to load up on more cab. sauv.!! TO THINK.... I was going to go to bed and READ.
    "Until you do right by me, everything you think about is gonna crumble... until you do right by me, everything you think about is gonna fail."

Father-in-law of Susan Cox Powell arrested for voyeurism, possession of nude photos of minors in Washington

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/7...minors-in.html

The newspaper reports that the 61-year-old was arrested Thursday for investigation of voyeurism and possession of depictions of minors engaged in sexually explicit conduct for taking photos of individuals aged 7-years-old to adults that were taken of "intimate parts" with a camera with a telephoto lens.

Sheriff's officials said some of the photos appeared to have been taken from inside Steven Powell's home. It is believed the photos were taken between June 2006 and August 2007.

OMG!!! He was a bigger perv than we thought!

Quote Originally Posted by kai View Post
    Oh no. My first thoughts are is it Susan's boys? Could this be enough to get those kids out of the house?
    I thought so too, and even though they said "girls" on TV, I don't discount "boys." I think those boys may be getting out of there. Even if he pays bail and goes home, he can't be by children!!

The only way JP can keep those kids now is if he leaves his daddy's house and has zero contact with him. If not he has to give up the boys. If he does move, you can bet your sweet bippy he will get caught violating that order and the kids are out for sure

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/130402668.html

Several computers, digital media, recordings, and photographs seized from Steven and Josh Powell's home contained "thousands of images of females being videotaped without their knowledge, including Susan Powell," said the Pierce County Prosecuting Attorney's Office. "The photographer focuses on the women's buttocks, breasts, and genital areas. Many images were of minor females."
    It gets worse! OMG

I'd like to also add I wondered if JP was molested by his father, thought about it a few weeks ago but never felt the necessity to state such. It doesn't dismiss JP's actions or part.

Quote Originally Posted by Lera213 View Post
    The only way JP can keep those kids now is if he leaves his daddy's house and has zero contact with him. If not he has to give up the boys. If he does move, you can bet your sweet bippy he will get caught violating that order and the kids are out for sure
    Sweet! He'll be LOST and perhaps break down enough to confess!

Page 1 of 86 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast