GUILTY UT - Alexis Rasmussen, 16, North Ogden, 10 Sept 2011

MsFacetious

What a Kerfuffle...
Reaction score
lexi2k.jpg

Police are looking for a 16-year-old girl who disappeared in North Ogden almost two weeks ago.

The teenager ran away from home last year, but she told her family that she was running away and returned within a few days.

Miera has been trying to call and track her daughter's cell phone, but it has been dead since she disappeared, Miera said.

Police have no reason to suspect the residents of the home,
said North Ogden Detective Paul Rhoades.

http://www.standard.net/stories/2011/09/22/police-seek-help-finding-north-ogden-teen

Bring Alexis Home Facebook

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bring...ges/Bring-Alexis-Home/178432578897649?sk=wall

lexi.jpg

Flier made by Lexi's Uncle

lexi3.jpg

Poor girl has been gone for two weeks.

Kind of strange that she was babysitting somewhere and then just disappears. Hope she's found soon and safe.

Missing page on Facebook says they are still searching for Alexis. I hope she is found safe and there is no foul play involved.

I think I'm missing something. What time I wonder did she go T9 babysitter and how old is the child or children she was sitting for? The fact that her mother said she texted her at 1130 to say it was ok to spend the night implies the parents of the child or children were coming home that night. Was she there when they got home?

T9 babysitter?? To babysit. Darn phone...lol!

I was actually just up in N. Ogden yesterday..didn't see ANY flyers, anything about Alexis. Maybe I'll post some next time I'm there.

Praying Alexis is safe.

With no car, money or clothes, Jacobson says her friend wouldn't have runaway. "I'm really trying to stay positive and just tell myself that she's going to come home, but I fear the worst, and I think we all do," she said.
http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=17518169

I still don't know why a 16 year old girl is walking home by herself at midnight after a babysitting job...Who would even think that was okay? Ugh...

I think I'm missing something. What time I wonder did she go T9 babysitter and how old is the child or children she was sitting for? The fact that her mother said she texted her at 1130 to say it was ok to spend the night implies the parents of the child or children were coming home that night. Was she there when they got home?

Those are good questions.

I would also like to know how they know that she was seen at the Walgreens at 10:30. Someone she knew, a random person?? Do they have her on surveillance camera??

How far away was the home she was sitting at from hers? What time did the couple get home? What time did she leave? Etc...

So many questions...:waitasec:

She was supposedly spotted at Walgreens at 10:30PM, but allegedly left the babysitters house around midnight? And why didn't they give her a ride home? Did she live close by or indicate someone was picking her up? Did she have a cell phone?

Here is a link to a Facebook page set up for her. Going to go catch up on reading it.
http://www.facebook.com/BringAlexisHome?sk=photos#!/BringAlexisHome?sk=wall

Ok sounds like she did have a cell phone. Was she honest with her mom about spending the night at the sitters? LE can pull up her texts, calls and pings. But will they do that if she is classified as a runaway? LE doesn't put out much effort in voluntary missing cases, even for a 16 year old.

So back on 9-27 Bri Jacobson (the best friend interviewed in the above linked KSL article) posted that Alexis was last seen by the people she babysat for at an Ogden Walgreens. Did the babysitters drop her off?

9-22 post. Phone has been tracked. has been turned off after she texted her mother.

http://www.facebook.com/BringAlexisHome?sk=photos#!/BringAlexisHome?sk=wall

Sigh...so many questions. I've been hoping NG and JVM would get off of the Michael Jackson saga and pick up this story. It seems from the fb page that Alexis and possibly some other girls in that area could certainly use the national attention.

There are definitely alot of unanswered questions in this case. In an facebook post, someone had suggested getting Alexis' cell phone records to see if she had made any calls or texts and the response was that they had and that her cell phone has been off since that night. Has anyone looked into who she may have been talking to or texting while she was babysitting and questioned them. If she was babysitting in North Ogden, but was at the Layton Walgreens, how did she get there? I live very close to this particular Walgreen's and that would be a good 15-20 mile walk from North Ogden. Also, where is the surveillance video from the Walgreen's?

Also, I found out the the child that she was babysitting is 8 months old.

There are definitely alot of unanswered questions in this case. In an facebook post, someone had suggested getting Alexis' cell phone records to see if she had made any calls or texts and the response was that they had and that her cell phone has been off since that night. Has anyone looked into who she may have been talking to or texting while she was babysitting and questioned them. If she was babysitting in North Ogden, but was at the Layton Walgreens, how did she get there? I live very close to this particular Walgreen's and that would be a good 15-20 mile walk from North Ogden. Also, where is the surveillance video from the Walgreen's?

If she was spotted at the Layton Walgreens, I'm 100% certain they have surveillance videos there entering and exiting the store..so LE should be able to pinpoint what time she left the Walgreens, and whether or not she left alone.

Welcome to WebSleuths, Fettpi! I'm from Utah as well. Great to have you here. :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123
Back