933 users online (143 members and 790 guests)  



Websleuths News


Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 25
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,728

    Zahau family asks for new investigation, pic of new shoe print also

    http://www.examiner.com/news-analysi...-investigation

    Zahau family lawyer asks California AG for a full independent investigation

    Joel Siegfried
    News Analysis Examiner
    September 22, 2011

    More shoe prints!!!!



    "Please be advised that I represent the family of Rebecca Zahau. I understand that you have received a letter from Jonah Shacknai requesting a review of the SDSD's investigation of Rebecca's death (and their conclusion that she committed suicide)."

    "I will be respectfully submitting to you a formal and detailed response to Mr. Shacknai’s letter (which was not copied to me nor to my clients). In the interim, I want to be on record that we are not requesting a review. Rather, we are requesting a full independent INVESTIGATION into the circumstances surrounding Rebecca’s tragic death - with full input from us, our investigators and our experts."

    "We have significant and compelling information, analysis and crucial and pivotal facts to share. We have also retained nearly ten unimpeachable experts who with ample basis challenge the finding of suicide. We also have new compelling evidence to be investigated and new critical witnesses to be interviewed. Thank you."
    Last edited by IWannaKnow; 09-23-2011 at 10:17 AM.
    My posts and their content are MY OPINION unless I have provided a link
    and are not to be copied and pasted to other sites or pages without my permission.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,728
    http://www.radaronline.com/exclusive...-still-probe-0

    California AG Could Still Probe Deaths Of Jonah Shacknai's Son & Girlfriend
    Posted on Sep 22, 2011 @ 07:45PM

    But a source close to the Zahau family told RadarOnline.com: "We are relying on a different provision of the law and are confident the Attorney General will launch an independent probe. Jonah Shacknai asked for a review of an investigation and conclusion in which he expressed confidence. The statute that applies to reviews didn't allow for that per the Attorney General. We, on the other hand, want an independent investigation."
    My posts and their content are MY OPINION unless I have provided a link
    and are not to be copied and pasted to other sites or pages without my permission.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,728
    My posts and their content are MY OPINION unless I have provided a link
    and are not to be copied and pasted to other sites or pages without my permission.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    24,429
    Quote Originally Posted by IWannaKnow View Post
    Which ones do you find particularly impressive? From Kathleen? If what she claims is correct that would certainly be impressive to me.
    Just my opinion

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,728
    Ummmm, no. The fact that SDSO is commenting on a news article.....

    ETA: What Kathleen is saying is certainly interesting, but not as interesting to me as the SDSO questioning the populace as to what they think they did wrong. See Lynne Kohen, 8:31 am, 9/22/11.
    My posts and their content are MY OPINION unless I have provided a link
    and are not to be copied and pasted to other sites or pages without my permission.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    24,429
    Quote Originally Posted by IWannaKnow View Post
    Ummmm, no. The fact that SDSO is commenting on a news article.....

    ETA: What Kathleen is saying is certainly interesting, but not as interesting to me as the SDSO questioning the populace as to what they think they did wrong. See Lynne Kohen, 8:31 am, 9/22/11.
    If it's true that the witnesses are credible I would find that most interesting, personally.
    Just my opinion

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,728
    And the fact that there are MORE THAN ONE. And how 'bout that shoe print??
    My posts and their content are MY OPINION unless I have provided a link
    and are not to be copied and pasted to other sites or pages without my permission.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    24,429
    Quote Originally Posted by IWannaKnow View Post
    And the fact that there are MORE THAN ONE. And how 'bout that shoe print??
    There are other shoe prints on the carpet as well, I can see them myself. I even pointed that out previously. The problem with carpet foot prints is that police could just say Officer Onefoot and others must have left them. I think it's clear police were in the room before they ever started taking photos, considering Officer Onefoot managed to leave his footprint on the balcony. Now, if there are witness or witnesses and they are credible that's more impressive to me. The additional balcony footprints are also more impressive to me since police claimed there are only footprints from RN and officer Onefoot.
    Just my opinion

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,728
    BTW, the poster Markus on this link:
    http://coronado.patch.com/articles/z...iry-from-state

    Claims to have known Rebecca personally and says her limp resulted from a car accident, FWIW.
    My posts and their content are MY OPINION unless I have provided a link
    and are not to be copied and pasted to other sites or pages without my permission.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,728
    Quote Originally Posted by jjenny View Post
    There are other shoe prints on the carpet as well, I can see them myself. The problem with carpet foot prints is that police could just say Officer Onefoot and others must have left them. I think it's clear police were in the room before they ever started taking photos, considering Officer Onefoot managed to leave his footprint on the balcony. Now, if there are witness or witnesses and they are credible that's more impressive to me.
    True, but it seems to be a very narrow print. If they couldn't associate that with a specific officer, I don't see how they could claim it came from them. It appears to be either a woman's foot, or a very, very small man. And if one of them stepped right inbetween the bed and that bag, they need to be fired. There was a female detective, Tsuida, but she seems to have plenty of experience.
    My posts and their content are MY OPINION unless I have provided a link
    and are not to be copied and pasted to other sites or pages without my permission.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    24,429
    Quote Originally Posted by IWannaKnow View Post
    True, but it seems to be a very narrow print. If they couldn't associate that with a specific officer, I don't see how they could claim it came from them. It appears to be either a woman's foot, or a very, very small man. And if one of them stepped right inbetween the bed and that bag, they need to be fired. There was a female detective, Tsuida, but she seems to have plenty of experience.
    I can see more footprints on the carpet. I pointed out the one next to the rope.
    I can also see another footprint in another photo. But considering police were in there I don't find that to be the most convincing evidence. The ones on the balcony-that I do find more interesting.
    Just my opinion

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    749
    What makes this shoe impression more interesting is the fact that the front part of the shoe is actually under the bed frame, which is unlikely a cop's shoe.

    Quote Originally Posted by jjenny View Post
    I can see more footprints on the carpet. I pointed out the one next to the rope.
    I can also see another footprint in another photo. But considering police were in there I don't find that to be the most convincing evidence. The ones on the balcony-that I do find more interesting.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    3,579
    Quote Originally Posted by IWannaKnow View Post
    BTW, the poster Markus on this link:
    http://coronado.patch.com/articles/z...iry-from-state

    Claims to have known Rebecca personally and says her limp resulted from a car accident, FWIW.
    Marcus does know Rebecca. Well, knew her. He is her brother in law. He is married to Rebecca's sister, who lives in Germany.
    ___________________

    "This Time We Get It Right!"
    If you can read this, thank a teacher, if it's in English, thank a soldier!
    If I forget to mention it. Everything I post is my opinion, right or wrong, good or bad.
    If you have questions about Rebecca Zahaus death, please watch this:http://websleuths.com/forums/showpos...00&postcount=1

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2,278
    Quote Originally Posted by SunnieRN View Post
    Marcus does know Rebecca. Well, knew her. He is her brother in law. He is married to Rebecca's sister, who lives in Germany.
    I looked at Markus' posts at the Coronado patch. No where does he say that he is her brother-in-law, he says he knows the family. And everything that he reported has been in the newspapers, nothing is new except that he adds that the limp was from an accident. The original story about the limp came from the trainer who described RZ as 5'7" 135-140 pounds, that's a big jump from someone 5' 3 1/2" 100 pounds. Was there anything mentioned in the AR about a leg or foot injury?

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    4,424
    Quote Originally Posted by SophieRose View Post
    I looked at Markus' posts at the Coronado patch. No where does he say that he is her brother-in-law, he says he knows the family. And everything that he reported has been in the newspapers, nothing is new except that he adds that the limp was from an accident. The original story about the limp came from the trainer who described RZ as 5'7" 135-140 pounds, that's a big jump from someone 5' 3 1/2" 100 pounds. Was there anything mentioned in the AR about a leg or foot injury?
    ..no, but she did have an old arm injury that required an implant of hardware of some sort ..

    https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&p...ZTYzYmY5&hl=en
    ---AR---page 10---

    ..Scars: "On the posteromedial left forearm there is a vertically oriented 4 inch scar
    ( corresponds with the hardware noted on X-ray.)"
    my opinion...........and i happen to agree with it.....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-17-2016, 01:12 AM
  2. Zahau Family Sues County for Additional Evidence
    By *Lash* in forum Rebecca Zahau Nalepa
    Replies: 259
    Last Post: 01-30-2016, 11:26 PM
  3. Replies: 107
    Last Post: 10-19-2013, 01:16 PM
  4. Zahau Death Investigation
    By freespeech in forum Rebecca Zahau Nalepa
    Replies: 260
    Last Post: 05-13-2013, 03:49 PM
  5. Replies: 27
    Last Post: 09-10-2012, 08:07 PM

Tags for this Thread