Zahau family asks for new investigation, pic of new shoe print also

Status
Not open for further replies.

IWannaKnow

Reaction score
http://www.examiner.com/news-analys...ornia-ag-for-a-full-independent-investigation

Zahau family lawyer asks California AG for a full independent investigation

Joel Siegfried
News Analysis Examiner
September 22, 2011

More shoe prints!!!!

18ee7fb160f36bd8b298442a154ae182.jpg

"Please be advised that I represent the family of Rebecca Zahau. I understand that you have received a letter from Jonah Shacknai requesting a review of the SDSD's investigation of Rebecca's death (and their conclusion that she committed suicide)."

"I will be respectfully submitting to you a formal and detailed response to Mr. Shacknai’s letter (which was not copied to me nor to my clients). In the interim, I want to be on record that we are not requesting a review. Rather, we are requesting a full independent INVESTIGATION into the circumstances surrounding Rebecca’s tragic death - with full input from us, our investigators and our experts."

"We have significant and compelling information, analysis and crucial and pivotal facts to share. We have also retained nearly ten unimpeachable experts who with ample basis challenge the finding of suicide. We also have new compelling evidence to be investigated and new critical witnesses to be interviewed. Thank you."

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusiv...tigation-attorney-general-could-still-probe-0

California AG Could Still Probe Deaths Of Jonah Shacknai's Son & Girlfriend
Posted on Sep 22, 2011 @ 07:45PM

But a source close to the Zahau family told RadarOnline.com: "We are relying on a different provision of the law and are confident the Attorney General will launch an independent probe. Jonah Shacknai asked for a review of an investigation and conclusion in which he expressed confidence. The statute that applies to reviews didn't allow for that per the Attorney General. We, on the other hand, want an independent investigation."

Ummmm, no. The fact that SDSO is commenting on a news article.....

ETA: What Kathleen is saying is certainly interesting, but not as interesting to me as the SDSO questioning the populace as to what they think they did wrong. See Lynne Kohen, 8:31 am, 9/22/11.

Ummmm, no. The fact that SDSO is commenting on a news article.....

ETA: What Kathleen is saying is certainly interesting, but not as interesting to me as the SDSO questioning the populace as to what they think they did wrong. See Lynne Kohen, 8:31 am, 9/22/11.

If it's true that the witnesses are credible I would find that most interesting, personally.

And the fact that there are MORE THAN ONE. And how 'bout that shoe print??

And the fact that there are MORE THAN ONE. And how 'bout that shoe print??

There are other shoe prints on the carpet as well, I can see them myself. I even pointed that out previously. The problem with carpet foot prints is that police could just say Officer Onefoot and others must have left them. I think it's clear police were in the room before they ever started taking photos, considering Officer Onefoot managed to leave his footprint on the balcony. Now, if there are witness or witnesses and they are credible that's more impressive to me. The additional balcony footprints are also more impressive to me since police claimed there are only footprints from RN and officer Onefoot.

There are other shoe prints on the carpet as well, I can see them myself. The problem with carpet foot prints is that police could just say Officer Onefoot and others must have left them. I think it's clear police were in the room before they ever started taking photos, considering Officer Onefoot managed to leave his footprint on the balcony. Now, if there are witness or witnesses and they are credible that's more impressive to me.

True, but it seems to be a very narrow print. If they couldn't associate that with a specific officer, I don't see how they could claim it came from them. It appears to be either a woman's foot, or a very, very small man. And if one of them stepped right inbetween the bed and that bag, they need to be fired. There was a female detective, Tsuida, but she seems to have plenty of experience.

True, but it seems to be a very narrow print. If they couldn't associate that with a specific officer, I don't see how they could claim it came from them. It appears to be either a woman's foot, or a very, very small man. And if one of them stepped right inbetween the bed and that bag, they need to be fired. There was a female detective, Tsuida, but she seems to have plenty of experience.

I can see more footprints on the carpet. I pointed out the one next to the rope.
I can also see another footprint in another photo. But considering police were in there I don't find that to be the most convincing evidence. The ones on the balcony-that I do find more interesting.

What makes this shoe impression more interesting is the fact that the front part of the shoe is actually under the bed frame, which is unlikely a cop's shoe.

I can see more footprints on the carpet. I pointed out the one next to the rope.
I can also see another footprint in another photo. But considering police were in there I don't find that to be the most convincing evidence. The ones on the balcony-that I do find more interesting.

Marcus does know Rebecca. Well, knew her. He is her brother in law. He is married to Rebecca's sister, who lives in Germany.

I looked at Markus' posts at the Coronado patch. No where does he say that he is her brother-in-law, he says he knows the family. And everything that he reported has been in the newspapers, nothing is new except that he adds that the limp was from an accident. The original story about the limp came from the trainer who described RZ as 5'7" 135-140 pounds, that's a big jump from someone 5' 3 1/2" 100 pounds. Was there anything mentioned in the AR about a leg or foot injury?

I looked at Markus' posts at the Coronado patch. No where does he say that he is her brother-in-law, he says he knows the family. And everything that he reported has been in the newspapers, nothing is new except that he adds that the limp was from an accident. The original story about the limp came from the trainer who described RZ as 5'7" 135-140 pounds, that's a big jump from someone 5' 3 1/2" 100 pounds. Was there anything mentioned in the AR about a leg or foot injury?

..no, but she did have an old arm injury that required an implant of hardware of some sort ..

https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&...TItOWM1Mi00NGE4LWEyZDgtMjc3OWUxZTYzYmY5&hl=en
---AR---page 10---

..Scars: "On the posteromedial left forearm there is a vertically oriented 4 inch scar
( corresponds with the hardware noted on X-ray.)"

I went to find the 8:31 am comments; they appear to have been deleted.

This is not the first thread with comments at the Coronado Patch site. This is probably around the 10th, 15th, I don't even know how many. Markus has been confirmed to be Rebecca's brother in law. This is the same as Chasing Halos being confirmed here.

Also, if there was no hardware in Rebecca's leg, how would the ME know that Rebecca walked with a limp, or had a previous injury. And no offense, but how do you know that Markus IS NOT Rebeccas brother in law.

This is not the first thread with comments at the Coronado Patch site. This is probably around the 10th, 15th, I don't even know how many. Markus has been confirmed to be Rebecca's brother in law. This is the same as Chasing Halos being confirmed here.

Also, if there was no hardware in Rebecca's leg, how would the ME know that Rebecca walked with a limp, or had a previous injury. And no offense, but how do you know that Markus IS NOT Rebeccas brother in law.

I searched by his name Markus, not by thread so I saw all the threads, and found no mention that he RZ's brother-in-law. In fact, none of his posts make it sound like he is a relative (even by marriage), just someone who knows the family.

I searched by his name Markus, not by thread so I saw all the threads, and found no mention that he RZ's brother-in-law. In fact, none of his posts make it sound like he is a relative (even by marriage), just someone who knows the family.

It may behoove you to look again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members