NC - Terrell Nelson Investigated for Abuse of 3 month old triplets

Angels_Not_Forgotten

Anxiously Awaiting a WINNING NFL Season!
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Too bad we could not sign up to take the babies in. This would be a perfect time to take the babies, and sterilize both parents. One strike with babies and you are out. You dont get a second or third chance. The game is OVER.

Do all of this before the babies are dead and we say why didnt someone do something.

Communities and churches and neighborhoods need to help keep a better eye on the babies. 3 months old for goodness sakes. Triplets sound like a special package from heaven to me but I know that a parent who cannot deal with one will snap much faster with three.

This kind of news is so sad and upsetting.

so found the fathers facebook page with a simple search...I want to believe he had nothing to do with this...also, there is an offender in the NC DOC public search. I have to way to confirm this is the father, so I won't post. However, the father continuously makes comments about being given a second chance and this particular man the search brings up has a past charge of assault.

father would tape the pacifiers to their mouth.....those poor sweet babies! :(

My experience with abusers is don't get better. If you treat an infant badly, what's going to happen when they begin to walk or have teething pain, etc. Best to just terminate parental rights & save everyone the pain that's sure happen.

Father charged after 2 infant daughters suffer head trauma, police say

CHARLOTTE (WBTV) - A Charlotte father of triplets is being held in jail after police say he abused two of his three-month old baby girls.

The investigation began Friday, when police say the mother found one of the girls unresponsive.

In a search warrant, Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police said that the injuries to both girls were consistent with "felonious assault" and "non-accidental trauma."

Terrell Lawrence Nelson, 27, was charged early Wednesday with 2 counts of felony child abuse, inflicting serious injury.

A quote from a facebook page under Nelson's name says, "My goal is to be the best father I can possibly be." The page has dozens of photos of the triplets.

The two girls are in a Charlotte hospital. The boy was unharmed

This page has a video of the babies. The video shows the search warrant and his facebook page.

The garage door was spray painted with the words, "Child Abuser".

15505680_BG2.jpg

http://www.wbtv.com/story/15505680/...-found-suffering-from-assault-injuries-police

Send them to me...I'll take them. I would take them in a heartbeat, all three.

Prayers for the babies.

Best-
Herding Cats

Send them to me...I'll take them. I would take them in a heartbeat, all three.

Prayers for the babies.

Best-
Herding Cats

I know. That poor mother. How heartbreaking. I hope and pray all three will be okay and won't have any lasting physical effects from what has been done to them. It makes me sick.

This is happening everyday and it makes me sick! I don't understand how people can turn a blind eye to this kind of abuse!

I cry ever time I read about an abused child and it seems even worse when it is the parent who is the abuser. Not a stranger!

My prayers are for these babies and their family.

This is happening everyday and it makes me sick! I don't understand how people can turn a blind eye to this kind of abuse!

I cry ever time I read about an abused child and it seems even worse when it is the parent who is the abuser. Not a stranger!

My prayers are for these babies and their family.

ITA. My husband and I are currently trying to have child 2, and every month, when I get one line instead of 2, and I think of these children, I just sit and cry. :( It makes me angry, sad, confused, just...a lot of emotions all in one.

ITA. My husband and I are currently trying to have child 2, and every month, when I get one line instead of 2, and I think of these children, I just sit and cry. :( It makes me angry, sad, confused, just...a lot of emotions all in one.

I can relate. It took me 4 years and my sister 10. I'll be praying for you.

You are correct it breaks our hearts to think of anyone harming a child. So many women and men wanting to love a child and we have these who treat their own child worse than they probably treat an animal. Our tears just aren't enough to stop them!

Can anything stop them!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk
Back