GUILTY IN - Thomas Barron for child *advertiser censored*, Jeffersonville, 2010

Missizzy

Reaction score
I felt like doing a little math today. It keeps my brain cells from sloughing off. But I need a little help. Darn it, I always have, in this subject.

Barron will be serving approximately 3,420 days for possessing 76,000 images. That works out to 0.045 of a day served for each victim's image. So how many minutes will Mr. Barron serve for each victim?

Short answer? Not nearly enough, IMO.

http://www.wlky.com/r/29269815/detail.html

Indiana Man Sentenced On Child *advertiser censored* Charges
September 22, 2011

"A Jeffersonville, Ind., man has been sentenced to 114 months in prison on child *advertiser censored* charges. According to a press release, Thomas E. Barron, 49, was sentenced to 114 months in prison to be followed by lifetime supervised release for transporting and possessing child *advertiser censored*...."

and

"....Investigators said Barron’s collection of child *advertiser censored* included more than 76,000 images and videos of very young children engaged in explicit sex acts...."

and

"...Since his arrest, he has been in the custody of the U.S. Marshals Service. Before his arrest, Barron worked as a nurse in a Louisville hospital.

more at link

So how they stop him from doing it again when he is out of jail ?
114 months sounds like alot but it isn't ..not even 10 years !

I honestly don't know, Silkprint, being that few prisons offer any sort of sex offender treatment.

I'd like to know at which hospital he worked in Louisville. I hope they've done a thorough investigation into his employment history.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back