NC - Swat Teams Execute Man's Farm Animals

Tuffy

Not really that tough...
Reaction score
Caution, this is a sad video. It's not graphic though, it's an interview with the man who owns the farm. No animal violence is shown.

[video=youtube;bVslBhY48VA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVslBhY48VA[/video]

This is just horrible. Totally digusting in my book. This poor man was only trying to do good and had to see those poor animals destroyed in a heartless manner.

No warning? Just came in and did this. You can hear and see how sad and in disbelief he is. :banghead:

That is despicable. How is it even legal? I hope he sues and wins.

This is just horrible. Totally digusting in my book. This poor man was only trying to do good and had to see those poor animals destroyed in a heartless manner.

No warning? Just came in and did this. You can hear and see how sad and in disbelief he is. :banghead:

That's what really got me. Hearing the hurt in his voice at the end of the video. That man seems like he has a good soul.

Too bad the fallow deer and the whitetails weren't armed beforehand.

That's heartbreaking! The poor deer were fenced in and could not escape. I knew a couple who used to raise Fallow deer (look kind of like goats in the pasture to me). This makes no sense to me and I think it was completely heartless, but I'm sure it was legal for them to do that with the documents they presented to the owner.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woohoo3
Back