Status
Not open for further replies.

momtective

Lifetime WS Non-Mod
Reaction score
Lewis County Girl Missing
Posted Saturday, September 24, 2011 ; 02:00 PM
Updated Saturday, September 24, 2011; 02:36 PM

BENDALE -- The Lewis County Sheriff's Department is looking for a 3-year-old girl missing from the Bendale area. She was last seen wearing purple pajamas and a pink sweatshirt.

http://wboy.com/story.cfm?func=viewstory&storyid=108621

lunsford_aliayah.jpg

In the picture she has a bruise on her forehead? And she sure doesn't look happy. Poor baby. I hope they find her alive and well SOON!

Salem

aliayah.jpg.png

Interesting way to put this:

(bbm)
http://www.wdtv.com/index.php/home/local-news/9103-authorities-searching-for-missing-3-year-old-girl

Very difficult to see this last name associated with a missing child again.... :cry:

I thought the same thing about the word "supposedly", but I'm trying not to read much into word choice when it's not a direct quote, considering the quality of today's media.

On the other hand, I'm sorry to say that I will not be surprised if that word turns out to be very appropriate.

Ditto on the last name, too. :(

Praying for Aliayah...
She was in her home at 6:30 AM?

So, they think she wandered off or a home abduction? :(
I've become so jaded when i hear the last place seen was her own home.

:praying: Aliayah comes home safe

I always get a bad feeling when I see that the child was last early the early morning hours...that seems to be when most lil' ones wet the bed...just sayin'

I don't have a good feeling about this at all...sorry, I just don't. I would be thrilled to be wrong.

Aliayah is about 3' and weights about 30 pounds. She has long brown hair with curls on the end and brown eyes. She is missing her four front teeth. She was last seen wearing purple Dora pajama bottoms and a pink princess sweatshirt.

http://www.wdtv.com/index.php/home/local-news/9103-authorities-searching-for-missing-3-year-old-girl

Okay, why is the baby missing her four front teeth?

Probably rotted out from being given a baby bottle with pop or other sugary stuff in it. Happens a lot here.

The area where this child is missing from is a just outside of weston. An is also very close to Interstate 79.

Aliayah is about 3' and weights about 30 pounds. She has long brown hair with curls on the end and brown eyes. She is missing her four front teeth. She was last seen wearing purple Dora pajama bottoms and a pink princess sweatshirt.

Okay, why is the baby missing her four front teeth?

No comment about this particular case, but my kids all lost their baby teeth in 'spurts' - so generally speaking four gone at once doesn't seem strange at all. What does seem strange is that she's only three. This speaks to either extremely poor dental hygeine and having to have them pulled, or mom taking massive antibiotics prenatally which can damage the enamel of the baby teeth in offspring.

Not a lot of media info for a child missing over ten hours, don't you think?

Probably rotted out from being given a baby bottle with pop or other sugary stuff in it. Happens a lot here.

The area where this child is missing from is a just outside of weston. An is also very close to Interstate 79.

Sharedspirit,
Is she actually missing from Ben Dale/Bendale?
Also,thank you for being the first to bring the news about Aliayah to WS, after I saw your thread I went ahead and started this one and the scanner thread for her.

I'm in VA but this is a good distance from me. I've linked the articles to my facebook anyway. I hope that this little angel will soon be home safely but I don't like the way it is sounding.

well, not what I expected. What I was trying to show was the river that runs through the area where the girl is missing from. Ben Dale is south of weston and a river runs to the south of it, just a few blocks from where the girl is missing from.

Why is there two threads for this story? I don't understand.

Hi Duke- usually there are 2 threads for the missing. One is in the Missing Info Support thread which has media links and general information. The other is in the Missing Forum Discussion (here) where we discuss the case.

Hope this helps!

Yes, she's actually missing from Ben Dale according to the news.but it's a Weston Mailing address. I was given a street address from a friend who lives in the area but haven't been able to confirm it yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni