happy birthday Anna

smile22

Live Laugh Love
Reaction score
just wanted to wish you a happy birthday wherever you are and hope that you will be reunited soon with your loved ones :cupcake::Happybirthday::Happybirthday::Happybirthday::Happybirthday::bdsurprise::bdsurprise::bdscroll::bdsong:

One day early, but that's ok. We can always wish Anna a happy birthday weekend.

Happy Birthday Anna!!

Wherever you are, I hope your weekend and your special day are fantastic!
Always praying you are reunited with your family.

One day early, but that's ok. We can always wish Anna a happy birthday weekend.

Happy Birthday Anna!!

Wherever you are, I hope your weekend and your special day are fantastic!
Always praying you are reunited with your family.

Happy Birthday Dear Anna!!
You are not forgotten for one minute, enjoy today wherever you are!
xox

Attachments

• ageprogressionanna.jpg
    ageprogressionanna.jpg
    2.3 KB · Views: 4
Happy Birthday, dear Anna...

Happy Birthday, Anna. Wherever you are, you are loved and missed. You've made an impact on my life and you continue to make an impact on the lives of many as we continue to search for you.

It is hard for me to imagine what she would be like at 46, but I know that at 77, I am still pretty much at heart the kid I was in kindergarten. So I think she would still be the laughing, generous, wonder-struck and artistic person she was back then. Anna always loved her birthday. The last party we had before she disappeared, we had a pinata and had her kindergarten friends at the house. I wish I could remember more of what they did.

Happy Birthday Anna!

May your smile, your laughter and your energy surround those who know you and love you and miss you!

Forever Anna xxxx

Love From Canada!

wished u a happy birthday on fb hope your birthday wherever you are was memorable and magical and may this be the year you finaly come home

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back