‘Kate Plus 8 Series Finale: Kate Gosselin Says “This Is Not Goodbye”

Knox

Reaction score
Kate spoke intimately with the cameras in last night’s series finale about what she hopes for the future.

“I hope a job. I don’t know what’s next,” Kate confessed.

“I refuse to pull them out of their house,” she explained. “I refuse to pull them out of their school, so I better figure something out to keep them there.”

Kate said she hopes TV is in her future and that her fans can continue to see her children grow up.

“This is not goodbye. I told everyone who is freaking out — all of our fans — this is not goodbye,” Kate explains with tears in her eyes. “This is I’ll see you around — we’ll see you around.”
http://www.okmagazine.com/2011/09/kate-plus-8-series-finale-kate-gosselin-says-this-is-not-goodbye/
What's next for Kate Gosselin? I don't see her going back to her nursing career. She's mentioned wanting to host a talk show, doesn't really have that kind of personality imo, but you never know I guess?

I hope she saved a bunch of money to tide her over in the meantime
icon12.gif

O man, this is what I was afraid of.! I do think she will be back but I dont think she will be successful.

She's too full of herself to let it be "goodbye." She got a taste of being in the spotlight, as well as the $$$$$. She "needs" all that money to support her kids, so she says. Ummm...isn't that why you became a nurse? I know many family with 8 children who didn't need a reality tv career to make ends meet.

Oh...I forgot. They're not materialistic and full of themselves. Silly me!

I don't think she's ready to admit there might not be a "reality career" out there for her. I read various message boards/blogs following her. Her twitter account is quite fascinating.

Well, Kate and octo-mom could try to pitch a reality show together.:waitasec:Something combining Survivor, Super Nanny, and Wife Swap(only this would be Mom Swap)!:crazy:Ya know the possibilities are endless!!:fence:

Just so much fluff, with big bucks she already received...for what?

Your minutes are up, Kate...be glad for what you have.

I too hope you saved for your children. Apart from them and the spectacle, exactly WHAT do you have to offer?

UGH

Ahhh....Kate Gosselin...

The woman who is crying povery and doesn't know how she's gonna feed her kids now? The same woman who ran out and bought a shiny new Audi TT? She most likely paid between 40 and 60 buckaroo's for that. The worst thing is, it's a 2 door 2 passenger vehicle, and it's unlikely she'll be carpooling in that thing anytime soon.

Nope - I have absolute zero sympathy for her.

kate.jpg

What's next for Kate Gosselin? I don't see her going back to her nursing career. She's mentioned wanting to host a talk show, doesn't really have that kind of personality imo, but you never know I guess?

I hope she saved a bunch of money to tide her over in the meantime
icon12.gif

Rich new hubby would do.

Kate Gosselin is still looking to cash in on her reality TV fame. The most famous [COLOR=#02AA37 ! important][FONT=inherit ! important][COLOR=#02AA37 ! important][FONT=inherit ! important]mother[/FONT][/FONT][/color][/color]-of-eight is hoping to be an "inspiration" to mothers everywhere but just how can she be an inspiration?

Kate said that she would like to inspire those mothers who are trying to get their pre-pregnancy body back by doing a fitness DVD or other type of helpful video.

http://celebs./viewArticle.action?articleId=281474980401846
Looking for easy money~

Didn't she have a tummy tuck? GMAB!

When the babies were little. Like still in cribs.

Unless I missed her having another one.
She works out a lot.

A tummy tuck that is what??? 6-7 years old? That's not gonna always keep her in shape.

She is in awesome shape.

Work out videos could be a good thing.

IMO

She had it done years ago and it didn't cost her a penny. A Dr. saw her on tv and saw the issues she had with all the leftover skin from carrying 6 babies and did the operation for free.

As a matter of fact, the Dr.'s daughter is one of the girls Jon was running around with. In fact he may still be with her.

Tacky old Jon. Can't stand him.

As far as Kate and nursing... I don't know many nurses who can support 8 children on their salary alone. We all know Jon is useless.

So, I say good luck to Kate. I hope she does well in life and finds a job that makes her happy and that will provide for the children. I hear college is pretty expensive these days. Esp. multiplied by 8.

About the car... They have vehicles to use when all the kids are with her. I'm sure when Jon has the kids, she does not want to drive a bus/van.
Why not get a car???

JMO

I don't know much about her husband, or ex husband, or whatever he is now, but I know back in the "early days" I tried to watch the show, and absolutely could not stand the way she treated him -- she was a shrew or a b!tch on wheels for the younger set. As I said, I don't know much about Jon, but after putting up with that for years on end, I have to give him credit.

As far as supporting eight kids on a nurse's salary -- nurses make pretty good money, last I heard. Kate could work if she wanted to. It's all about choices. If you choose to live beyond your means, then no salary will ever be enough.

About the car... They have vehicles to use when all the kids are with her. I'm sure when Jon has the kids, she does not want to drive a bus/van.
Why not get a car???

JMO

respectfully snipped - $40K to $60K for a car? That could be better used for education, clothing, food, etc., for her kids. IMHO this is the most selfish thing she has done while being a celebrity. I have no respect for her . . . watching her antics & acting like a child while on Sarah Palin's Alaska was enough for me. This car is just a cherry on top.

$40,000 - $60,000 is not that much for a car these days.
She earned it.
Her children are cared for. She's making the money.

What do most celebrities spend on their rides??? A whole heck of lot more than that.

I respect her.

What has Jon contributed? NOTHING

Thank God those children have 1 parent who provides for them.

Considering the show was canceled, she isn't making any money anymore. What job is she going to get to keep up her lifestyle including paying the bills on their million-dollar-house? It would be smart to save the money the family has made, and used it for things that are essential not a 40k-60k car. When these kids turn 18, they will have nothing in their bank accounts despite working for years.

How could anybody know what they will have in their accounts?
I'm sure they have quite a bit put back in 8 accounts for the children.

Has it been reported somewhere that Kate withdrew money from her children's account for the car?

Anyone know if KG still has Steve the Bodygaurd? I always wondered if there was something going on between those 2.

MOO

Mel

Yes. Steve is still her bodyguard.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member