Websleuths Radio Diane Dimond offers Interesting Information on Casey Anthony.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Guys, you have to hear this show.

Diane Dimond comes on the second hour with some great stuff about Casey Anthony but in the first hour Kiirsi Hellewell reveals some incredible information about Susan and Josh Powell.

Even if you are not following the case you will find this show very interesting.

LISTEN HERE.

Bumping up because that's what I do. All day, All night. I bump up threads. :)

Wow ... this sounds like a great show, especially with all the recent -- and sickening developments with Josh's "daddy" !

:praying: I hope they find Susan SOON !!

:praying: And I hope that Mr. and Mrs. Cox can get Susan's boys SOON and FAR AWAY from the Powells !!

The show was great! Very informative.

FANTASTIC!!! show. Absolutely riveting.

The Powell men are ABHORRENT. Those poor wee boys :( I pray Susan's family have so answers soon.

Thank you so much for Websleuths Radio. I love it.

Can we know what the interesting is about KC. Some of us could not listen in. Thanks so much.

Can we know what the interesting is about KC. Some of us could not listen in. Thanks so much.

Diane Dimond is not convinced KC is living with some rich guy who will sweep her off to another country for a life of luxury.

She believes the jury did not deliberate at all. Says sequestration makes jurors feel isolated and like prisoners, without their normal support groups, and that the jury just took the easiest way so they could all go home.

Some talk about Baez but I would have to listen again to post about that because the memory banks in my brain start to rebel as soon as the name is mentioned. Seriously though, I may not recall accurately enough what Diane said about JB to post it and I do not want to mislead.

Diane Dimond is not convinced KC is living with some rich guy who will sweep her off to another country for a life of luxury.

She believes the jury did not deliberate at all. Says sequestration makes jurors feel isolated and like prisoners, without their normal support groups, and that the jury just took the easiest way so they could all go home.

Some talk about Baez but I would have to listen again to post about that because the memory banks in my brain start to rebel as soon as the name is mentioned. Seriously though, I may not recall accurately enough what Diane said about JB to post it and I do not want to mislead.

Thanks very much. How would Diane Dimond know whether she is living with some rich guy.

Oh, I just looked up Diane Dimond. I know her well - just forgot her name. I saw her on a show back in the summer before the verdict and she had the audacity to say that KC did not like what Baez said one time (the time he was caught telling KC she was acting like a 2 year old) and Diane added in the "fact" that KC hauled off and whacked him.

After that I take everything she says with an enormous grain of salt. In fact if she is on, I turn the channel. She is not credible, imo. To literally make that up was outrageous - we had plenty - we did not need to lie about KC smaking Baez in Court. It was ridiculous. And no one called her on it.

I am even more positive now that I know who it is that she knows nothing about KC living with anyone at all.

Oh, I just looked up Diane Dimond. I know her well - just forgot her name. I saw her on a show back in the summer before the verdict and she had the audacity to say that KC did not like what Baez said one time (the time he was caught telling KC she was acting like a 2 year old) and Diane added in the "fact" that KC hauled off and whacked him.

After that I take everything she says with an enormous grain of salt. In fact if she is on, I turn the channel. She is not credible, imo. To literally make that up was outrageous - we had plenty - we did not need to lie about KC smaking Baez in Court. It was ridiculous. And no one called her on it.

I am even more positive now that I know who it is that she knows nothing about KC living with anyone at all.

Solace, I thanked you for your post mainly because I too do not completely trust Dimond when it comes to reporting.

I recalled her covering the Michael Jackson trial and questioning that action by the network since she was once sued by him. To me that is a surefire conflict of interest when it comes to a reporter being unbiased when it comes to covering a trial.

I don't know much about the "wack" Casey was supposed to deliver to Baez but I'm taking your word for it over Dimond's.
jmo

Solace, I thanked you for your post mainly because I too do not completely trust Dimond when it comes to reporting.

I recalled her covering the Michael Jackson trial and questioning that action by the network since she was once sued by him. To me that is a surefire conflict of interest when it comes to a reporter being unbiased when it comes to covering a trial.

I don't know much about the "wack" Casey was supposed to deliver to Baez but I'm taking your word for it over Dimond's.
jmo

Hi AZ,

She did not even tell her story with conviction. It was an obvious falsehood. And also they played the scene all over HLN and it is clear Baez is calling her a two year old and the most KC did was try to defend herself in her childish way.

It was fairly disgusting to watch it AZ because when something as egregious as that is allowed, one kind of loses interest in the rest of the interview. I shut that baby down.

Have a good one.

jmo

Agree and didn't she get her "start" at the OJ trial? I seem to remember some unusual comments from her back then also.

Agree and didn't she get her "start" at the OJ trial? I seem to remember some unusual comments from her back then also.

Hello Darlin -

I would not be surprised. When someone out and out lies on a commentary re one of the biggest, if not the biggest trial the State has ever had, she has lost all credibility.

Logical - still waiting for Part 3 of the Dr. Phil Interview to come out on Youtube. I am sure I will have to brace myself when I watch. It ain't easy.

Take good care Logical.

I was glued to the TV every day like everyone else and NO CA did not whack JB.

Hello Darlin -

I would not be surprised. When someone out and out lies on a commentary re one of the biggest, if not the biggest trial the State has ever had, she has lost all credibility.

Logical - still waiting for Part 3 of the Dr. Phil Interview to come out on Youtube. I am sure I will have to brace myself when I watch. It ain't easy.

Take good care Logical.

Hi My Lovely! I saw that someone posted it in another thread today or was that just the dialogue? PS - I can't believe I'm still here - I think it's that I miss my good friends - like you!

I was glued to the TV every day like everyone else and NO CA did not whack JB.

I think she did whack at him for something but not at that time. I think it was in a hearing because I remember thinking why are they letting her do that. jmo

I think she did whack at him for something but not at that time. I think it was in a hearing because I remember thinking why are they letting her do that. jmo

Yes, I remember that - she punched his arm...

Hi My Lovely! I saw that someone posted it in another thread today or was that just the dialogue? PS - I can't believe I'm still here - I think it's that I miss my good friends - like you!

Miss you too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member