882 users online (167 members and 715 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha

Websleuths Radio Incredible Information about Susan and Josh Powell

You have to listen to this show. Susan's friend Kiirsi Hellewell reveals some fascinating information.

CLICK HERE TO LISTEN
    Last edited by Tricia; 09-25-2011 at 10:07 PM.
    Websleuths is TEMPORARILY accepting donations.

CLICK HERE
    to visit our GoFundMe page

OR

This show is about the Powell case. Take a look at the guests in the links in the top header.

Show starts at 7pm eastern this week.

The chat room at Blog Talk Radio is now open. See you all there!

Ears on! Finally I didn't forget to tune in. I usually listen on Monday or Tuesday because I forget.

Thank you and I'm sure it will be a great show!

I cannot call in to ask a question but can someone ask Ben Wilson if they have reached out to Steven Powell's x spouse, any siblings X spouse (I heard one of the sisters that lives in the house was married before) Not JG. If the answer is no, can they try to get them on record with a statement?

It won't let me type in the chat area on WS radio? I registered too

Great show! Got lots of great info from Kiirsi, Susan's friend. She said Josh completely controlled the finances and at one point, about the only groceries they had were what Susan grew in the garden. They ate so much fresh fruits and veggies, it gave the boys diarrhea.

He wouldn't let her have access to the bank account, even though she was the main breadwinner.

When the church members went to help Josh move, they were all immediately suspicious, and figured they could help preserve the integrity of Susan't belongings, and keep Josh close so maybe he would let something slip.

She said Josh wouldn't let the Coxes have any of Susan's things including her journals or photo/scrap books.
    Justice is the constant and perpetual will to allot to every man his due. Domitus Ulpian

Kiirsi also said that Josh had to call SP that afternoon to "get a recipe for pancakes!" (Yeah, right, POISON pancakes!) Josh could have looked in any cookbook or the internet for a recipe. Instead he had to call his dad. I doubt daddy Powell is an expert on pancake recipes. I think it was more like, "how many sleeping pills can I hide in one pancake without Susan tasting them?"
    Justice is the constant and perpetual will to allot to every man his due. Domitus Ulpian

actually I think it was a slow poison with antifreeze. It taste sweet and with syrup no way you can tell.

I wasn't able to listen, what else was new info????
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

Quote Originally Posted by Lera213 View Post
    actually I think it was a slow poison with antifreeze. It taste sweet and with syrup no way you can tell.
    Don't have any idea,but I think it was something that took effect very quickly,because she was feeling sick soon after eating.They were served individually by Josh..Would be interested to know what medications he had access to.I remember someone saying the pancakes had creme cheese.You can conceal the taste of many medications with this,also with jelly.We often used these things for our elderly patients,who could not swallow a pill,we just opened the capsules,and crushed the pills and mixed them..Would also be interested in the medications his father or other family members were taking..Spot on the floor could have been caused by her throwing up..So many unanswered questions!!!!

When we make pancakes or waffles, we always serve them individually. If that's the basis for speculation that he poisoned her or over-medicated her, maybe I better watch my hubby next time he makes waffles for supper. (~LOL~)

Quote Originally Posted by Lera213 View Post
    vomiting. seems to fit.

the little boys will take some time to unlearn what powells have been teaching them. hope it is early enough to re-guide them.

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha
    Guys, you HAVE to listen to this show to hear what Kiirsi said.

Here is the link;
    http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websleu...bsleuths-radio
    Websleuths is TEMPORARILY accepting donations.

CLICK HERE
    to visit our GoFundMe page

OR

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast