Rock Stars - Then & Now Photos

Yikes!! Lot's of plastic surgery going on there-but with pretty good results! And quite a few that should make an appointment with one tomorrow!!:floorlaugh:
Thanks BG!!

Mick Jagger has got to be one of the most unattractive men on the planet.

The Boss is STILL fine has heck! The "now" pic of Steven Tyler looks way better than he actually looks... watching him on AI and comparing him back to his younger self: ST needs to seriously lay off of the botox.

Mick Jagger has got to be one of the most unattractive men on the planet.

This is true - but I'm sure his girlfriend loves him for his ....:waitasec::floorlaugh:
That's awkward! Mick Jagger's girlfriend L'Wren Scott tries to crouch down to his level but ends up looking gangly
snip-
The 44-year-old was supporting the Rolling Stones crooner at the launch of his new album for his band SuperHeavy in New York.
L'Wren is six foot, four inches while Mick is a mere five foot, 10 inches.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...ouches-level-looks-awkward.html#ixzz1Yznpwx3o

Attachments

• article-2040509-041626720000044D-363_224x464.jpg
    article-2040509-041626720000044D-363_224x464.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 25
that was fun. boss, bowie, bon jovi, pat benatar have aged heathy looking. steve perry still has great hair. one not pictured that strikes me...david cassidy was so purdy young and not aged so great.

I used to have the biggest crush on Neil Young. Someone said he should change his name to Neil Old.

I used to have the biggest crush on Neil Young. Someone said he should change his name to Neil Old.
I love Neil. It's what inside that counts. He's an amazing musician and writer.

And I really don't like how our society puts way too much emphasis on looks, thus that article. (just venting)

Plus, in case you didn't know, Neil is fighting a terminal illness.

I love Neil. It's what inside that counts. He's an amazing musician and writer.

And I really don't like how our society puts way too much emphasis on looks, thus that article. (just venting)

Plus, in case you didn't know, Neil is fighting a terminal illness.

No, I didn't know that. That is really sad. Could you direct me to a link so I can read about it?

The one that cracks me up has been in the news lately. Niel Schon.

Early days
p08531iqp4j.jpg
and now
michaele-salahi-runs-off-with-journey-guitarist-neal-schon_srfiu_1.jpg

Mick Jagger's face and Keith Richards' face both look like a road map of Paris. I guess that's what all that clean livin' does for you!! :rocker:

Stevie Nicks still looks good but the others....not so much.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back