GUILTY MO - Cebron Finley for shooting, partially blinding girlfriend, Joplin, 2010

UdbCrzy2

Reaction score
He pointed the weapon at her, cocked the hammer and pulled the trigger twice without the gun going off, she told the court. But the third time, he shot her in the face, she testified. The bullet passed through both her arms, held out in front of her in self-defense, before striking her in the eye.

Finley maintained that the shooting was reckless but accidental on his part and disputed that he imposed a game of Russian roulette on Young. He told the court that what he said to Young was that the weapon appeared to him to be the type of gun used in Russian roulette.

http://www.joplinglobe.com/local/x1...0-years-for-imposing-risky-game-on-girlfriend

He pointed the weapon at her, cocked the hammer and pulled the trigger twice without the gun going off, she told the court. But the third time, he shot her in the face, she testified. The bullet passed through both her arms, held out in front of her in self-defense, before striking her in the eye.

Finley maintained that the shooting was reckless but accidental on his part and disputed that he imposed a game of Russian roulette on Young. He told the court that what he said to Young was that the weapon appeared to him to be the type of gun used in Russian roulette.

http://www.joplinglobe.com/local/x1...0-years-for-imposing-risky-game-on-girlfriend

His priors alone show he's a regular pillar of society.

Out all night long on his birthday on drugs and drunk and because he's denied sex he figures he'll play a game?

Poor woman lost total use of her eye. I wonder if it was removed as well. Being fitted for a custom plastic ocular prosthetic is not a fun thing let alone blindness.

Flippin criminal.

Wow, 20 miles from me, how could I miss this one!

The Beat novelist William S. Burroughs accidentally killed his wife Joan while trying to shoot a glass off her head (their "William Tell act," he called it, just before aiming at the tumbler and pulling the trigger) in Mexico in 1951.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woohoo3
Back