821 users online (138 members and 683 guests)  



Websleuths News


Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Rochester, New York
    Posts
    30,573

    Question Surprising Siblings: Black and White Brothers Are Actually Twins

    http://news.yahoo.com/surprising-sib...175629861.html

    Surprising Siblings: Black and White Brothers Are Actually Twins
    Time.comBy TERRI POUS | Time.com – 6 hrs ago

    ...James and Daniel are the human version of a black and white cookie. Born to Alyson and Errol Kelly, an interracial couple, they display the unusual characteristic of being a pair of one dark-skinned and one-light skinned twins, reports the Guardian....


    http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/...-Kelly-007.jpg

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    143
    Cool!
    My opinions are like my laundry: sometimes all over the place and sometimes they stink.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Rochester, New York
    Posts
    30,573
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoodie View Post
    Cool!
    I'd like to see people's faces when they tell them they're twins.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Eastern Washington
    Posts
    1,416
    They actually look more alike than my husband and his twin. Bruce (hubby) is 6'2 and a red head with freckles and Twin is 5'10 with dark hair.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Between the beach and the river
    Posts
    6,552
    Quote Originally Posted by Steely Dan View Post
    http://news.yahoo.com/surprising-sib...175629861.html

    Surprising Siblings: Black and White Brothers Are Actually Twins
    Time.comBy TERRI POUS | Time.com – 6 hrs ago

    ...James and Daniel are the human version of a black and white cookie. Born to Alyson and Errol Kelly, an interracial couple, they display the unusual characteristic of being a pair of one dark-skinned and one-light skinned twins, reports the Guardian....


    http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/...-Kelly-007.jpg
    Both very handsome.
    Always ,just my opinion





    *****************************************
    We never saw it coming .Please talk to your teen even if you don't think you need to !
    Far more teens commit impulsive suicide without chronic depression
    Miss U James

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    702
    Very nice looking young men.
    Evil has a face - that face is CA

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,182
    They are both very cute!

    However, they don't look "white" and "black" to me. They both look like biracial children. I don't see how this story is any more "miraculous" than two of my four children being blondes, and the other two being brunettes. Simple genetics!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Rochester, New York
    Posts
    30,573
    Quote Originally Posted by T4Tide View Post
    They are both very cute!

    However, they don't look "white" and "black" to me. They both look like biracial children. I don't see how this story is any more "miraculous" than two of my four children being blondes, and the other two being brunettes. Simple genetics!
    The kid on the left looks black to me and the one on the right looks biracial but could pass for white. JMO

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,830
    I think they are both very handsome, and just might have a lot of laughs when they meet new people and tell them they are twins!

    I enjoyed this story. I was a fraternal twin at birth. My twin brother lived only 6 days or so. Wish I didn't lose him, and wonder what he would look like now, and how we would get along. Oh well.
    Coincidence is God's way of remaining anonymous -
    Albert Einstein

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Rochester, New York
    Posts
    30,573
    Quote Originally Posted by bogeygal View Post
    I think they are both very handsome, and just might have a lot of laughs when they meet new people and tell them they are twins!

    I enjoyed this story. I was a fraternal twin at birth. My twin brother lived only 6 days or so. Wish I didn't lose him, and wonder what he would look like now, and how we would get along. Oh well.
    I'm sorry to hear that.




Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-14-2011, 10:32 AM
  2. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 09-16-2010, 04:24 PM
  3. Black and white twins: Brothers from the same mother
    By wildTrose in forum Up to the Minute
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-21-2008, 01:02 AM